All that hatred toward Cruz's wife

>all that hatred toward Cruz's wife
>failed to see Trump's son-in-law
Did we make the wrong choice Sup Forums? Was Cruz actually our guy all along?

Other urls found in this thread:

votesmart.org/candidate/key-votes/1601/marco-rubio/?p=2#.WQqGilPyvow
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That does it, I'm on #CruzControl until next election.

Cruz is a good guy, but I'm afraid he has some of the same problems as Trump: one day a Jacksonian, the next day a neocon. We need people who are committed to fighting the military-industrial complex like Rand Paul.

ted cruz is building the wall with el chapo's money

bounced on my boys dick to this for hours

I always supported Cruz. He was my second favourite candidate; Rand was my first. Cruz sounds creepy, he admitted to fucking rats, and even his children hate him, but on paper he was a far better candidate than Trump. And, since Trump has backed out of all of his decent promises, Cruz would've been an infinitely better candidate in practice.

the dems called them pied piper candidates because Cruz and Trump were puppets funded by Soros and his jewish comrades.

and sleepy ben, who was also a pied piper, is the only trump rival working for him. Christie got BTFO by Kushner for jailing his daddy and not being a good goy.

Wouldn't have won w/ him.

Cruz will be president after Trump's 8 years

Lyin' Ted! Even Trump could see through this guy

Trump was better at campaigning than Cruz, but Cruz has good ideas and follows through

Name me one bill, sponsored by Ted Cruz, that got passed in Congress.

>hard mode: no TPP

It boggles my mind how people still think Ted Cruz anything but a Bush puppet.

The only ideas Cruz has are the ones his masters allow him to have

(((Trump))) bends the knee to his bosses.

Yes, good thing we got Trump! He isn't beholden to anyone

both being shit doesn't make either good

Cruz would have actually gotten things done with Congress

>implying that a bill sponsored by an ultra conservative is going to get anything besides Democrat obstructionism under the guise of "making a principled stand against right wing extremism"

this
Trump has big plans but Cruz has experience getting laws passed in Washington

desu i voted for marco in the primaries, I was tired of all the rhetoric and just straight up looked at voting records, also marco stealthily gutted a huge portion of obamacare and forced obama to sign off on it or admit he was wrong (obama obviously signed the bill)

>looked at voting records
what voting record? he only showed up like 6 times

just becuase you love shilling it doesnt make it true

I'm not shilling anything. I voted for Trump but have been very disappointed with some of his changes, especially related to immigration and Syria

Cruz has gone in for the assist like 3 times so far during the Presidency just as a congressman and think it warrants a discussion as to whether or not he would have been the better conservative candidate

You could have gotten Cruz vs Sanders. That would have been interesting.
But instead you chose Hillary vs Trump. You guys are fucking degenerated.

You realize it's only been like 100 days, right?

votesmart.org/candidate/key-votes/1601/marco-rubio/?p=2#.WQqGilPyvow

during those 100 days Cruz introduced the El Chapo Act and will build the wall. Trump has only made losses on the wall this whole time

ted cruise is the zodiac killer.

bump

>I'm not shilling anything. I voted for Trump but have been very disappointed with some of his changes, especially related to immigration and Syria
>Cruz has gone in for the assist like 3 times so far during the Presidency just as a congressman and think it warrants a discussion as to whether or not he would have been the better conservative candidate

Gang of 8 cokehead neocon Rubio was even worse then Yeb.

bump

When will you idiots learn that politics is all a show they're all the same we don't change it with votes IDK how to change it, but its definitely not with votes...

votes may not be that important but ideas are important, and right now Cruz's idea on the border wall is good for the nation

>Implying he isn't just doing it for brownie points it will be shot down and people will say "LOOK CRUZ HAD GOOD IDEAS THEY JUST DIDN'T LET HIM DO IT" fuck outta here

what I'm saying is that Cruz doesn't get shot down. he knows the Democrats are the monority party and he'll fight the El Chapo Act out and get wall funding

If Trump's controlled by Jews and the media is controlled by Jews, why does the media go after him so much? Shouldn't the media be in love with him?

bump

To keep people from seeing they're all working together

It's theater, the illusion of conflict, of choice. Bread and games

Don't quote that leftist NEET faggot.

I think Cruz actually wants to create some positive changes for Americans

I voted for him in the primaries. Trump's pretty great too though. Cruz would be better for the economy though. Ted is my guy

bump

Checked
But you know making up short catchphrases is literally a kissinger "world order" playbook tactic

I can understand this
Cruz and Trump also agree on a lot of things

He was always ourguy. Just look at all the based stuff he's doing now.

Cruz is and has always been /ourguy/. He's a principled conservative whereas Donald is a money-hungry NYC kike with little to no philosophy and principles, thus is easily influenced.

bump