Scary

Well boys? Your rebuttal?

Looks like no matter how many ALTERNATIVE FACTS you cite, it looks like your darling boy is a white supremacist, a racist, an American supremacist and power-hungry

Oh boy I wish these kike cocksuckers were actual fascists

pretty cool desu

Don't reply to the liberal jew kikes and 1 post by this ID spam

I would fuck that frog all day long until tadpoles dripped from her ass

STOP USING MY FUCKING FROGFU YOU FUCKING LIBERALS PIECES OF SHIT GODFCUKING DAMMIMT FUCK I'M GONNA FUCKING HOLOCAUST YOU ALL GO DUFKCKING DAMMIT I'M GONNA HUNT YOU TO FUCKIGN DEATH YOU FUCKING HEAR ME FUCKC FUFUFUUUUUUUUUCK

>Implying fascism is bad
Whats so bad about fascism?

Run for the hills. The fascists are enforcing the law again.

That's a fucking joke, right?

not wanting illegal immigrants to violate laws is white supremacy?

Sounds like intelligent, pragmatic nationalism, many of the reasons that make Bannon great!! If this is "racist" to you, kys faggot.

So who are the victims in their victimless crimes?

> THEY TOOK OUR JERBS!!!!

>A spaniard dating a frog

Oh the french jokes

>it's bad because it is

You'll have to do better.

You irl

good?

Sweet. Feels good my country is starting to serve its natives (whites).

The last bullet point:

- keep and legalize DACA

>victimless crime

Laws that don't protect people aren't laws. Just like the drug war (people who smoke a bit of weed aren't hurting anyone but stupid Christian/southern hick feeeeelings), the war on immigrants doesn't protect people from crime.

It's a victimless crime, which is stupid.

> BUT THEY TOOK OUR JERBS!!!!

AWESOME. Sounds perfect

Well wise guy? Do you have an answer or not?

i guess we will have to agree to disagree, besides it's probably a psy-op if the illegals think that many people are on the border you won't have to really hire them.

#SpyingSusan
Susan Rice refuses to testify,
so lets get this trending faggots.

you missed
>build the boarderwall and eventually make mexico (pay for it?)
and "
>immediately terminate obamas (something, dont care as long as it destroys his legacy)

>fascism is securing our borders and throwing out illegals

Wtf I love fascism now!

I mean, why is drinking cyanide bad? Tell me, give me the exact reasoning as to why it is bad

You can't? Guess we should all drink some, and be fascist too! YEAH!

Don't worry, Bannon will be fired soon.

Hey retard, they literally did take our jobs.

>I can't identify the victim so the law doesn't matter
Lel

>mall has problem with robberies
>mall installs harder to break windows
>mall installs more security cameras
>mall hires 5 new security guards
f-f-fucking fascists!

Sorry but "American Supremacist" just sounds like a good idea to me.

also anyone in politics is power hungry.

2/10 you got me to reply

WHY DO YOU KEEP POSTING BEST GIRL ON YOUR SHILL IMAGES STOP REEEEEEEEEEEe

If you were subtle, you wouldn't have gone with an example of something guaranteed to kill you.

Cyanide poisons and kills you.

OMG ! Is she ok ?

if you genuinely think facism is securing your borders from the flood of illegals and terrorists coming through then our generation is truly fucked

>victimless crimes?
You can't equate violating national sovereignty with smoking a joint. Well you can but you would be a retard for doing it.

It's not about jobs. It's about rules. It's about legal immigrants who work hard to come here getting fucked over. We want immigrants. Just not river crossers and overstayers. There are rules in place for a good reason. Enforcing those rules is a good thing. And I agree. The drug war is dumb. Legalize weed(I still won't smoke it) and punish the harder drug users and dealers more harshly. But build the wall and protect it with our lives because the ones crossing the border are the ones we're worried about. And it has nothing to do with jobs. Cartel murderers and rapists aren't flying in and overstaying their visa.

The TAXPAYERS, who PAY FOR THEIR FOODSTAMPS

Who PAY FOR THE INFRASTRUCTURE THEY USE

Who WAIT IN LINE BEHIND THEM AT THE HOSPITAL

Who DRIVE DOWN LABOR COSTS BY USING ILLEGALS AS SLAVE LABOR

You are literally advocating for slave labor by advocating for the exploitation of illegal immigrants

You are advocating for the sexual exploitation and human trafficking to exist

You are advocating for everything you claim to be against, and you know it.

You are not a worker, you do not contribute to society, your opinion is worthless, you have never lived in a shitty area, you have never dealt with black people, you have never lived next to a conservative Muslim community, you have never experienced hardship, you have no value to society and you are human garbage

pic related is what you want to import into the USA

FUCK YEAH!

Watch your step, pal, you're not at home, ya hear?

Good

Cyanide is poisonous silly, how can you not know that

The US government has a duty to protect it's citizen's freedom. Suicide is illegal for the same reason slavery is, you can't make a decision that irreversibly takes away your freedom.
But what does that have to do with fascism?

>she

That's fine though.

I dont understand whats the issue here.

It's ok we are all loyal Americans here, Jared will take care of things.

Stop using Tsu for this shit

Kill yourself

Sounds good to me.

Bring it on!

um it sounds like enforcing the laws against non-humans(as in the governments eyes all non-citizens should be considered non human)

OP how much do you get paid to post this nonsense?

>Sample_01.jpg

k sage

did you just assume that beings gender/orientation/spirit/sex??/

Trump doing what he promised

>enforcing laws that already exist
>"fascism"

SOUNDS AWESOME OP KYS BROTHER

I applied for ICE and still haven't heard back. I just want to round up degenerate illegals for money, is that too much to ask?

Cyanide kills you, Fascism makes a nation strong.

>white supremacist
>racist
>american supremacist

Your faggot professor forgot to tell you that those words have no power here.

if you think this fascist, you are going to have a bad time if real fascist come to power.

It's OP BTFO'd episode again and doesn't reply anymore. Move on lads. OP already ran.

I don't understand how people have such a hard time understanding fascism, they probably just don't want to/don't bother

I mean you can just look it up, nationalistic authoritarianism right there first thing

simple as that

fascism isn't a thing until the state and the private sector coalesce and the state determines what the private sector does along the lines of if it serves the interests of the nation's people

its just funny, I mean idk where liberals even stand on corporations anymore, just seems like they're useful idiot slaves to them, ironic though, because they are more fascistic than the right, they're the one's demanding all these businesses bend to their will in the interest of their people, and of course the government is how that is enforced

This moron has no clue an actual fascist would have already exterminated every antifa member in America. Antifa cannot exist in a fascist state because the state eliminates any internal opposition.

Is "fascism" in quotes because they are not using the term as it is clearly defined?

>implying that ANY of that is a bad thing...

LMFAO is this faggot serious??

has alot to do with jobs; Most border crosser's are south american (not mexican). Mexico has a border wall on it's south specifically because this is a problem. They cross the border because their own country does not provide welfare for their citizens.

When they finally make it to america, their wages are exploited, furthering the cycle of human misery and we get cheaper strawberries.

While they are being exploited, they are also adversely affecting american wages and creating a job market that's only sustainable with illegal labor. Which in turn makes americans poorer.

Then we get retards who turn around and say we must have illegals come to do these jobs, otherwise strawberries will be more expensive; also they had kids while they were here illegally, so we'll be orphaning their kids.

There should really be insane penalties for the companies/farmers who exploit labor as they currently do.

What rebuttal? This is a good start. Maybe we'll progress to actual fascism and I can obey lawful orders to shoot commies in the streets.

>took our jerbs
soon, you're going to realize making pop culture references is no way to argue

So is fascism.

Oh wow, do you know how much I have to pay whenever I get to the road!! They put toll-booths in front of my garage too!!!!

damn super redpilled bro

Since when is illegal immigrant a race?

here comes (((OP))) with more bullshit
ShareBlue pays well for terrible shitposting

>Securing the border
>facist

>?

White people

Holy fuck thats brutal. Religion of peace or Cartel?

A majority of them are Latinx. Just like how drug addiction is a disease that affects African Americans more than anyone else, the war on "illegal immigration" (I didn't know crossing through arbitrary and invisible lines on the surface of nature was illegal) is as racist as the war on drug (addicts).

Why should USA be the only country in the world not to have secured borders? When has secured borders ever been a unique part of fascist doctrine as opposed to just being a common feature of the modern nation-state?

Nope.

>A majority of them are Latinx

Are you assuming their race you fucking shitlord?
Check your priv bro

Whoa look at this logic.

>newfags are still typing up asspained responses to this guy and his stale "lizard girl" b8

I love how fascism can be used to describe any policy that liberals consider "mean", even enforcing your own country's borders or immigration law can be considered "fascist."

Just because shitskins are so inclined to crime doesn't mean that anyone who wants to enforce laws only wants to do it to punish shitskins. Source: Laws also existed in nazi germany

>I didn't know crossing through arbitrary and invisible lines on the surface of nature was illegal)

Nature is not a country. You are not free to go as you please. Border crossing is certainly illegal, tard.

>I didn't know crossing through arbitrary and invisible lines on the surface of nature was illegal

yea he just kind of outed himself as being an idiot

sage

We have no problem with this obviously.

>delusional gash
What exactly made you think we exist to indulge you your fantasies?

You're bad at this.

Europe has no borders. Neither does Japan. Neither does Canada. Neither does Singapore.

Yet, oddly, they are prospering and are peaceful first-world nations, compared to the division and violence displayed by Dump's Alt-Right.

That's right you faggot. That's why he's /ourguy/.
>Such an idiot. Gosh.

>Indicates that all the things we voted for are coming to fruition
>Wants to know if we're 'scared'.

Actual fascism? Real Nazis?

Sounds like common sense and excellent policy to me.

That's exactly what I voted for.