I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally...

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KlvQROgZtNc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying I let my daughters out of their cage in the basement

This is why you want to raise a demon

>fuck her in every hole
fucking degenerate, sodomy is wrong and the white race needs women retard. we cant all fuck asians and robots here.

An Asian a white or Latin and a black

The image also didn't take gravity into account

Didn't read whatever OP wrote

How do you think the human race propagates?

Sage

In other words, you are sexually attracted to your own daughter?

nice meme

This is why other cultures preferred sons over girls.

Nice copy pasta faggot. Sage

You're DNA trying to replicate itself.

China aborted their daughters and all the men are banging each other now
That's slightly more cucked

SHILL THREAD

stop posting it. How unsubtle is this "Hurrdurr don't have white offspring" thread?

Fuck off.

Your statement is poorly disguised propaganda, not logic. The creation of life that is yours to reproduce your lineage is the OPPOSITE of cuckoldry. It is the prime goal of biological life.

Literally "not killing yourself is being a cuck XD" the post

It's called propagating your genes. If you raise her correctly she will select a suitable mate who will treat her well and provide with healthy offspring, continuing your lineage. You're getting way too hung up on the sexual aspect. Newsflash: your mom probably deep throated and got her ass fucked for fun on the regular too. She's probably had your dad's cum all over her face and tits and everywhere else. Grow up and get over it, that's how humans are.

made me think desu

You raise a good daughter so that she can get a good man and your grandson can have better genes/wealth.

If your daughter is ravaged by a black man or a degenerate, you've failed at the greatest achievement a man can accomplish, being a father.
If you raise a daughter be bred and catered to by a strong white man, and your grandchild grows to be a powerful white man that breeds and cares for his family and country, you've objectively added three times your own value to society as a whole.

This

But also for any newfag wondering why this logical is retardedly flawed, is the fact that some male raised and bred a daughter so you could fuck all her tight holes. Raising a daughter is a mans gift the the 'male gender', it's a cycle.

Just raise your daughter traditionally and don't be afraid to be ruthless w her (no violence tho) to force her to accept traditional morals and values, also don't let her go to college - especially yank ones.

>Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits?
my dna gets spread
and girls are way better offspring then men more likely to care for their parents

my sister is 27 and takes care of my dad. last month she practically saved his life by taking him to the hospital and she stayed with him for 3 days while they cured his pneumonia. didnt leave his side, got them to get her a hospital bed so she could stay there with him over night. and she is in medical school so she stayed and made sure everything was being done properly and kept him company.

all while i sat on my lazy ass at home and only visited them once.

perhaps that is a reason? i dont know

thought it about no difference to raising a boy, now go kys

She marries a good man who you take in as your own son, they create grandchildren for you and you leave your mark on earth. How fucked up is your sense of family that you think this way? The media has really gotten to you, you insolent fool.

Seek help.

i have a friend who is mentally destroyed by his stripper wife running off with a filipino and his 4 daughters being various stuckup bitches. All he wanted was a son.
Hes practically now a pill dealer who rides a moped.
Life is ruff

#SpyingSusan
Susan Rice refuses to testify,
so lets get this trending faggots.

A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.

daughters are much more loyal than sons i've seen it over and over

Shit copy pasta

I cannot think or comprehend a man who uses a cuckold image to attempt to make a point on Sup Forums. Good work Jamal, glad to see (((their))) 40 year old meme is alive and well.

It sure is, whatever honestly. This is why you want a fucking son and this is why marriages should be arranged with your daughters to give them to a man that you trust and you decide

Can we all just accept that Islam is the final redpill? I mean really, lets just fucking admit it at this point. Tough pill to swallow but ISLAM IS THE FINAL REDPILL

yeah man witnessing her do that actually changed my perspective on how ive always wanted like 4 sons and no daughters. Now ill accept having maximum 1 daughter and the rest sons

It's because if you give her the good daddy dick once she gets old enough to fuck then she will always be loyal to her

Make sure that you are your daughters first fuckbuddy so she stays loyal forever and so that an experienced man can teach her how to have sex. It will also make you closer to your daughter and she will be loyal and love you forever

That's why parents used to set their daughters up with men from good families, men that are beta enough for her to dominate & support in his ascension while providing for her and respecting her.

It's parents faults for not taking an active interest in the families they let their daughters breed into, letting them run loose on whatever alpha can make her legs quiver.

Dude, your genes get to spread through her and your proper up raising and guidance ensures the man is worthy of your families genes.
Stop being a faggot and calm down.
Also, stop sounding like you want to fuck your daughter, it's super creepy.

This.

The shilling on this board is seriously getting out of hand.

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a son. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a boy for at least 18 years solely so he can go and get ravaged by another woman. All the hard work you put into your handsome boy - reading him stories at bedtime, making him go to sports practice, making sure he had a healthy diet, educating him, playing with him. All of it has one simple result: his body is more enjoyable for the women that will eventually have his penis stuck in every hole.

Raised the perfect boy? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random woman who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries him. She gets to fuck his thick throbbing cock every night. Shee gets the benefits of his kind and stern personality that came from the way you raised him.

As a man who has a son, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a boy for another woman to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

You need to change your posts, Jew, to pretend you're not a Jew shill.
youtube.com/watch?v=KlvQROgZtNc

christ.. you are one sick fuck

what a cuck, women don't ravage men. Men are the ones who seek and dominate.

no user wouldn't recommend that, will make her report you to police and possibly become a psychopath or at best slut

the whole point is to fuck her first your retarded cock sucker

I like to think of myself as a pimp.

I don't think I ever heard anything more beta than being sexually jealous of the guy who dates your daughter.

Are you gonna worry he's got a dick bigger than yours too?