Daily reminder this is what the stars and planets look look like up close

Daily reminder this is what the stars and planets look look like up close

> muh gas balls
> muh space buggies
> muh rocket science
> muh superior evolved brain which can into space unlike brainlet ancientfags

all science is corrupted with pseudo science to keep people confused.

"if you want to understand the secrets of the universe think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration" - Nikola Tesla

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=afjcaJpMWyc&t
youtube.com/watch?v=3jG4IzBkFJI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deconvolution
youtube.com/watch?v=T-9FIW3AzX0
starizona.com/acb/basics/using_collimating_sct.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cassegrain_reflector
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Arcturus

looks pretty funny to me

procyon

venus

Seen the cassini images? Saturn is flat as fuck. Cant have a prison planet with a flat earth. LIVIN ON A PEAR

youtube.com/watch?v=afjcaJpMWyc&t

source on this?

Also, inb4 /x/, but these look an awful lot like how "spirits" look in paranormal photographs and such.

why do people think this when i can get out my telescope and watch jupiter rotate in the sky

post uranus

what point is there to hide this

Someone's too fucking retarded to focus their telescope.

And it's plasma, not gas, you kebab faggot.

It's because people like OP think they can get a good image of a star tens of light years away with a pissant DSLR camera

What about the sun and planets in the solar system that you can watch with a cheap telescope?

Because some people on this globe are fucking retarded.

>ITS AMAZING HOW THE SPACE PROGRAMS HAVE DECEIVED US ALL

These fucking retards enabling mental illness in an echo chamber, depressing

Sirius is only 8 light years away.

OP is a mentally defunct invalid.

So what are they?

>only 8 light years away.

OP BTFO

op please come back to your retarded thread and answer some of the posts

8 light years away?
You mean 8*3*10^8?
Yeah, pretty close.
Our perception of stars, and planets is not perfect, since space isn't as empty as you think it is.

This, and they don't realize >255 white will (sometimes register as

That's really, really close in terms of cosmic distance.

I'm well aware of all the gas and dust. Spectroscope contaminants.

Isn't that just the mirror in the middle?

the nikon p900 is no pissant

Yes. It's how I knew it was a telescope

Correct. The center is the parabolic mirror being out of focus.

OP is a superfaggot.

Its all done with mirrors. Were under a dome.

Space is a hoax

Sigh...

When we want to take a picture of a star; we cover up the direct line to the lens to kill light-pollution of the rest of the picture; otherwise you get either a pinpoint or a large ill defined object.

Welcome to Focus and Lenses 101

> There's this really complicated thing that I don't understand and it makes me existentially anxious
>ALIENS, CONSPIRACY, DOOM

If the rest of the world thinks you are fucking retarded, it's because everyone can tell that you aren't studying anything. You have thousands of years of research from people smarter than you, and you reject it in favor of something that just sounds cooler because you don't actually care about the truth, you care about being entertained, and space is more boring than you'd like it to be.

My manually adjusted antiquated Empire 373 72.5mm refractory telescope has shown me a wonderful set of images of Jupiter and the Galilean Moons. Best part is with a steady hand, unlike your shit show pictures...,they're in focus.

That's your telescope out of focus you fucking dumb fucking dumb fucking dumb fucking dumb fucking Faggot

you are such a self righteous faggot it hurts. why do you care so much if someone wants to believe something silly? unless you can do the math (you cant) you have no business telling other people theyre stupid for blindly believing things.

Something interesting you may want to know about reflector telescopes that central bit that hang out in front of the mirror what has the eye piece attached, that can degrade the image, your pictures clearly have that center piece and supporting struts in focus you dolt.

they are stars this is a video of them:

ITT: OP posts a retarded picture and then ditches thread when real astronomers come in.

>Defocuses telescope

THIS IS WHAT STARS REALLY LOOK LIKE

you're a fucking moron dude

>Why do you care so much if mental illness becomes normalized

gee I dunno, maybe because conspiracy theorist retards lead to parents of the sandy hook massacre getting death threats for being part of a "false flag operation"?

You're the one supposedly searching for the truth faggot, do the research properly and don't put the burden on people who disbelieve every crackpot theory you can throw at them

"I think God exists prove me wrong xD"

Typical arrogant French
Enjoy having president macron

Le Pen is controlled opposition prove me wrong

tfw I can walk outside right now with a telescope and watch planets rotate and move.
tfw every morning and evening i can watch the sunrise and sunset
tfw im a shill for not believe flat earth and other shitty conspiracy theories.

Focus your damn telescope man.

believing*

>"if you want to understand the secrets of the universe think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration" - Engineer Cuck

Protip: frequency and vibration are the same thing.
Proprotip: Think in terms of curvilinear coordinates and mass/energy.

You can even fucking see the supports of the secondary mirror, this is so fucking retarded.

How to do this: slap a circle in front of any camera lens (smaller that the lens) and make a photo of any distant light out of focus.

That's what I was thinking. You can even see the spars holding it in place.

start prayin

this is classic.

troll astronomy thread
sage

>wat

because retards still have the right to vote in nation with universal suffrage

Thanks, user.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deconvolution

>It's another Dunning-Krugger thread

Pseudo astronomers. All images are in focus faggots. THEY ARE NOT FART BALLS TRILLIONS OF MILES AWAY, IT'S A NASA HOAX

kek

Who cares, at least we actually voted for our controlled opposition.

Finally found the source of this stupid shit, it's just some dude collimating his telescope. People who talked about a mirror were right

youtube.com/watch?v=T-9FIW3AzX0

If anyone actually cares about what collimation actually is:

starizona.com/acb/basics/using_collimating_sct.aspx

I posted the videos, that's all you need goat fucker

>this fucking thread
I'm glad people called out OP for being the retard and faggot that he is.

They are on the doom above the flat earth, not billions of miles away

>real astronomers

All images are in focus

spherecucks BTFO by op

Commercial telescopes are made shit on purpose

>mfw OP is a real astronomer
>mfw OP knows NWO agents are suppressing is discoveries
>mfw OP risks everything to spread the truth anonymously via the web
>mfw NWO agents track OP and kill him
mfw OP died for nothing

Everything is in focus

No they are not.

Distant points of light not in focus take shape of the ANY camera/lens hole shape (the whole bokeh stuff in photography). Reflector telescopes have secondary mirror in front of the main mirror, which (with the mounting wires) you can see when you defocus.

Everything is in focus

Vibrations do have frequency, but they aren't inherently the same. Just sayin'

Take any camera, slap a paper shape on the lens. Defocus on any distant light source - bam you'll get the same image.

Fair point, but there's no need to distinguish between them:
vibrations have frequency therefore frequency is a more general concept than a vibration. So really only frequency needs to be mentioned.

Nigger.

Ever have a telescope as a kid? Ever see Jupiter and Mars in a properly focused telescope? They look exactly like how were told.

Hell you don't even need a telescope, a good set of binoculars will do it on a clear night. You're a fucking retard OP.

Plus if that's how the stars actually really looked and it was a conspiracy there's no way (((((They))))) would let you own anything that could prove it.

Wow. A out of focus blob
You can go out at night with a properly calibrated telescope and prove yourself a fucking idiot

Somebody can't into focusing their cassegrain telescope
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cassegrain_reflector

The. Re-collimate your telescope you fucking troglodyte. I don't have a reflector anymore but the shitty Celestron I had did that when it was A. out of focus or B. The mirror was maladjusted. The stars should look like a sharp pinpoint of light. You can see this with a pair of binoculars.

Because it's cheap!

You want a good telescope that can see distant galaxies? Pony up a couple million or so.

Those 3 are donut bokeh.
These 2 are atomic health powerups from duke nukem 3d. They restore 1 health, and if you are already at or above 100% health they allow your current health to exceed that number.

Daily reminder this is how the dinosaurs died.

Replace the aliens with "joos" and you've described all of pol

BTFO

Go shill your disinfo elsewhere CTR

>no need to distinguish between them
>distinguishing facts aren't important in science

Stay scientific

That's bullshit, Mars would block your view before you saw any movement on Jupiter.

Also basically this.
Cassegrain and Newtonian optical systems use a donut shaped mirror as their objective element and have an fixed open aperture.

When light isn't focused through a lens point sources of light will take the shape of the aperture. (in the case of mirror optics a donut shape). The hole in the middle of the donut is the shadow of the secondary reflector and those 4 spokes are the struts that hold the secondary reflector in place.

came here to say something like this but this man did it better

thanks bro

Flat earth is a phony CIA conspiracy to delegitimize real conspiracies.

(((space)))

keep suckin that kike dick pol

In the context of the quote there was no need to mention vibration, as frequency is a more general concept. Problem?

Actually it's mostly people delighting in watching how everyone shits their pants over FE threads constantly.

flat earth is the easiest provable conspiracy

go prove to yourself the earth curves at 8 inches per mile squared

just go do it, should take about what five minutes right? seven minutes tops? right?
bet you wont :)

do you envision the solar system as all the planets literally in a line? that isn't how it works my dude

You know that Mars and Jupiter are at different distsnces from the sun right? Even if they were moving at the exact same speed Mars has less distance to move before it completes it's orbit so it would just fly right past Jupiter.

Think, why do the runners on the outside track start ahead of the runners on the inside?

Agree with you. Space is total nonsense.

*ring ring* hey dude there living on the other side of the earth, can you tell me if the sun shines? It does? It's night over here.

But Is the Space Dinos ok?

Now that's what I call btfo

Kys

Heat and gravity ben lights path, we see the sunrise eight minutes before it happens. Your argument is invalid.

>youtube.com/watch?v=3jG4IzBkFJI