Her name was Ebba Akerlund

Woe's new vid:
youtube.com/watch?v=4iNMIqGtpXA

Ebba Akerlund, as many of you know, was the child killed in the Stockholm Attack. Unlike the other 4 victims, who were all leftists and not worthy of remembrance or pity, she was innocent.

11 Years old. 11 FUCKING YEARS. I for one will never unsee her mangled body, and I ask you all to remember this girl. When the wars eventually start, use her death to fuel your rage for muslims, cucks and commies.

We are all imperfect and fucked up one way or another, but children represent one of the only pure things on this forsaken rock. They represent a better future, and to defile, abuse or kill a child is the most vile crime on this Earth.

So remember her, so that some of us may have the privilege to avenge her death one day.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_nationalism
expressen.se/nyheter/ebba-akerlund-11-dog-i-terrorattentatet/
archive.is/3nnVb
news.sky.com/story/sweden-attack-despair-over-death-of-schoolgirl-ebba-akerland-10834375
archive.is/yHRDA
thesun.co.uk/news/3313420/first-pictures-of-girl-11-mowed-down-and-killed-in-stockholm-terror-attack-as-she-walked-home-from-school/
archive.is/2GDnb
aftenposten.no/verden/Ebba-Akerlund-11-ble-terroristens-yngste-offer-619071b.html
archive.is/7Oitv
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4403032/Girl-11-killed-Stockholm-terror-attack-named.html
archive.is/wl71G
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/stockholm-terror-attack-first-picture-10208553
archive.is/SPHVR
gangrapesweden.com/stockholmterrorattack.php
bbc.co.uk/search?q=
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Basic gestalt? Seen a lot of stuff about him getting doxxed and whatnot, but never watched his actual vids. /ourguy/?

Definitely /ourguy/
He is essentially a senior neet who has got a lot of wisdom to share. Vids are long and methodical, but he produces more gems than anyone else in the movement imo.

He's inbetween alt-right and alt-light. He's done a few videos with the TRS guys, done a few speeches with Richard Spencer, and other events like that.

He's sometimes bashed for being too gentle, and his videos can be a bit blackpill-ish, rather than angry. I like him, though.

tell me about senior NEET, how long has he been NEET?

DO NOT FUCKING CARE

it's the price of freedom just like how guns kill children in school shootings almost every day in the US

sage in every field

yes

wonder where he is now and what happened to the antifa faggots that doxxed him

I wouldn't say he's alt-light at all, he's completely disavowed civic nationalism. He's is gentle, but that doesn't make him weak. Tbh we need a few calm people to ground us, not everyone is meant be on the front lines.

He was an art student, fell in love with a girl, and pined after her. After being rejected, he fell into a deep depression for years on end. After finding WN (and thus, a purpose), he has been doing community service, getting more fit (as you can see in his appearance over time), spent his time thinking, making videos, and is now doing speeches. And then he got doxxed

There's some stuff I missed, most likely, but that's what I can remember of him.

wh*te pig killed lol. burn in hell alhamdulillah.

>Edgy don't care poster
>Sage in every field but apparently not the name field but you're totally not from reddit, rite?

Standard amoral American.
Muh freedom and apathy abound.

>After finding WN
what?

Is he an actual NEET?

White Nationalism, faggot

fuck man, we need a war. leftist commie cunts are so blinded by their own retardation they are letting this happen, they are welcoming it. Purge the filth.

>White Nationalism
>WN
since when is this a fucking term

Lurk more.

He has had employment on and off. Moved from Scotland to London in his early 20's and got redpilled well before most of us. Fucked his life up but he's recovered and is doing good work for the movement.

WN = White Nationalism

Get learned you normie
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_nationalism

Sorry I'm not spending every day here, the_donald redditor.

Are the videos any good though? I could never get far enough into one to get anything out of it. Just seemed like inane rants.

>that hair
>that nose
>(((italian))) ancestry from his mother's side

is woes a cryptojew?

Thank you, gents.

Yeah I know what that is you fucking faggot, I mean on Sup Forums in general, haven't been coming in a while and I don't remember ever seeing "WN" posted.

you should honestly fucking kill yourself.

Guns kill children in school shooting EVERY DAY in the US? You could not be more wrong. I hope you swing off the rope soon enough. Stream it too. I want to see something entertaining for once.

I sense Reddit is leaking

he was a NEET for 8 years living with his father. still kind of NEET-ish but makes money off his channel/donations.

His style is not for everyone, but I certainly enjoy them and find lots of good information. He's a very empathetic guy, has had a rough time this year since the mainstream media doxxed him and he fled the UK.

Nice to see more r/the_donald guys. Most people here bash them, but it is certainly a gateway to truth and reason if you end up on Sup Forums

Come here often if you can. It's 90% shitposts but the rest is some of the most enlightening stuff that is censored out of most websites like reddit,

It's up to personal tastes, you fucking pastry.
Some dislike him for his long videos. I like to put them on when I'm doing something mindless like driving, or homework.

"Imagine for a moment that you come home from work, tired but happy to finally come back home. You start preparing the lunch with TV on. Then you see the live pictures of the terrorist attack that has just happened in the city where you live. You are shocked but keep preparing the food. All the family is ready for lunch but your little daughter has not arrived yet. She may have get lost because of all the chaos in the city but you try not to be nervous.

One hour later she has not arrived. You phone some of your relatives to check if they know anything about where she is. Nobody knows so you decide to phone the parents of her school mates. Still nobody knows. You start loosing your patience. Maybe something bad has happened to her but you calm yourself thinking that she must be fine. You post in Facebook or any social media her pictures. Somebody has to know where she is.

Night is falling now but no news about your daughter. You do not even care about sleeping. She is missing. She does not have any place to shelter. Your daughter is not in her bed tonight. You can not approach her to tell her how much you love her, to remember her that you will be on her side whenever she needs you. You do not sleep that night. Is she safe? "Goodnight, wherever you are, my little daughter"

Now imagine that moment when you see that photograph in which your daughter is lying down in the floor of a street. Your beloved daughter. You saw her growing up. Do you remember when you told her how special she was for you? "If you can not listen like the other children, it does not mean that I am going to love you less. You are the most important person, OK?"

Now everything is gone. Every single second of your life after seeing that picture is a torture. She was only 11. You loved her and she loved you. She was coming back from school. You promised to take care of her.

Is there any pardon for this? When will all this terror be enough?

Their heaven is built on nightmares."

Not even the same premise you dumb faggot.

Our right to bear arms is in defense of our freedom. Deaths that arise are ancillary costs to that freedom.

This girl died to a radical mudslime, on her own soil, for the sake of his ass-backwards, transplanted beliefs which have no place IN HER HOME. That's not a defense of freedom, that's a defense of "multicultural" cuckery.

Figure out the context you inbred nigger, lest you waste everyone's time typing out your bullshit, incoherent thoughts.

Also, this is what you get for being cucked cowards, Sweden.

haah, another one

Woes is undoubtedly the most articulate and interesting person on the 'alt right'.

I can rarely ever stomach watching a youtube personality talk for 30 minutes, but his videos are very engaging.

I think his personal life is extremely fucked up, like a lot of alt-righters, but there's a lot of truth in some of the sentiments he expresses.

Fuck yourself ozzie, he's likely a kike or a nigger.

The funny thing is that he very clearly has showed his face, and talked about his living situation since the first videos, years ago. "Unmasked", my ass.

Fuck up you little bitch. Unlike america we don't have endless hoards of dindus and kikes to blame shit on. You're probably not even white.

bump

Based Coke&Cig Scotsman

>VILE RACIST
>brown mudslime beats his white wife

>spent more than a year trying to identify him
see this is why weaponized autism works

>'little'
k
>not even white
Scots-Irish and Scandi, blood test confirmed.
Get fucked, ozzie mutt. Have fun with your abbo in-laws.
>Thanks, better luck next time.

fucking multikulture...

Whoever works toward more islamic immigration wants more of the same.

pipe down Sanchez, white people are trying to talk here

You've clearly mistaken me for the spic fucking your girl. I would imagine it's disorienting getting cucked that hard.

>Unlike the other 4 victims, who were all leftists and not worthy of remembrance or pity, she was innocent.

Ebba was the only victim. The leftists who were killed weren't victims, but rather volunteers.

He's just trying to get a rise out of you, Rodrigo.

>Nice to see more r/the_donald guys

Definitely

I might have agreed with your image until I realize your cuckhole of a country allows people to become citizens after only a year of permanent residency

hey don't scare away the normie dane. It's mostly americans on r/the_donald that are utter cancer. Internationals need to be redpilled.

No shit, fatty. I'm having fun with it, butt out.

Says the ozzie. That's enough of an insult in and of itself.

Four weeks this Friday

I don't know how a father can endure that and not make it his sole mission in life to find retribution.

Reminder that this is what ALL Muslims think. ALL Muslims celebrate Ebba Akerlunds death. Jihad is a Muslim social norm ALL Muslims share.

>Fatty
>spic
>nigger
>kike
>mutt
>dumb faggot

Lmao you must have been a very insecure bully in school. Assuming your not still in school.

>I'm having fun with it
Go jack off before you get blueballs you cretin

My little sister knew her. Never met her but my sister said she was nice and very well liked.

Heartbreaking. The ones responsible for this mess has to pay.

ty for better edit

Ebba Akerlunds murder was the price of multiculturalism, the price of allowing Muslim settlement in White countries. When you allow Muslims to settle in your country, you allow then to impose their norms of jihad and terror upon your own people.

>Go jack off before you get blueballs you cretin
I'm still waiting on your picture

Islamic norms of regular Jihad attacks and terrorism should never had applied to Ebba Akerlund. She is White. She lived in a White country. But someone had betrayed Ebba Akerlund. Someone had allowed Muslims to become proximate to her. And that proximity allowed Muslims to impose their social norms of Jihad upon her. Instead of protecting our most vulnerable White children in their homelands, we sacrificed them to the worst of the 3rd world, to predatory Muslims who we allowed near her.

It's the boomers. The same generation that are, in large part, responsible for the mess in the rest of Western Europe and the US.

Truly disgusting generation. They just threw away everything their ancestors worked for and left us with this mess.

I'll accept your gun if when we get to ban nonwhites from our nations.

american drones kill dozens of kids just like her and younger every day

Srsly when the fighting starts we should napalm the retirement villages.

so you agree Islam is invading Europe and it is war?

The MSM didn't care about Ebba Akerlund. She was memory holed and erased by them. An inconvenience to their narrative of Europe's ethnic replacement by Muslims.

Boomers aren't multicultural cucks, that's our generation. They raised us but, once adults, it's our responsibility to forge our own ideals.

Fuck Multiculturalism. That should be our ideal. We can associate, trade, and negotiate, but intermixing only causes internal strife and harm.

Damn. That hurt to read.

I can imagine myself wanting to peel the skin from a muslim if I was her father.

GET THE BIGGEST CAN THEY HAVE

bump

>Boomers aren't multicultural cucks
I beg to differ. It all started with the boomers. They were the "flower generation". Sure they were affected by marxist propaganda, but still.

Anyways they started this and educated the subsequent generations, including us. And in Sweden at least they (especially the women) still vote for this crap.

The younger generations are a lot more anti-immigration (especially if you compensate for the fact that everyone becomes a bit more conservative with age).

The smattering of media stories done on Ebba Akerlund. The Espressen article has an interview with Ebba's mother, must read;
>Ebba Åkerlund, 11, dog i terrorattentatet
expressen.se/nyheter/ebba-akerlund-11-dog-i-terrorattentatet/
archive.is/3nnVb
>Sweden attack: 'Despair' over death of schoolgirl Ebba Akerland
news.sky.com/story/sweden-attack-despair-over-death-of-schoolgirl-ebba-akerland-10834375
archive.is/yHRDA
>VICTIM OF TERROR First pictures of girl, 11, mowed down and killed in Stockholm terror attack as she walked home from school
thesun.co.uk/news/3313420/first-pictures-of-girl-11-mowed-down-and-killed-in-stockholm-terror-attack-as-she-walked-home-from-school/
archive.is/2GDnb
>Ebba Åkerlund (11) ble terroristens yngste offer
aftenposten.no/verden/Ebba-Akerlund-11-ble-terroristens-yngste-offer-619071b.html
archive.is/7Oitv
>Girl, 11, killed in the Stockholm terror attack as she walked home is named as Ebba Åkerlund
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4403032/Girl-11-killed-Stockholm-terror-attack-named.html
archive.is/wl71G
>Stockholm terror attack: First picture of girl, 11, killed as she walked home from school
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/stockholm-terror-attack-first-picture-10208553
archive.is/SPHVR

who gives a shit, you're the same retards that call bs on Sandy Hook shooting

No American drones are targeting children asshole, this girl was slaughtered in the street on the basis that she wasn't a muslim.
The drones are to rid the world of a gang of psychopaths who're committing genocide & hacking innocent people's heads off for kicks.

NORWAY WILL RISE

Maybe my sample is skewed. I live in a conservative area and most of my family and friends are conservative. The only multicultural bullshit I see comes from Jews and college aged cucks.

And? Whose side are you on?
Ebba Akerlund is one of ours, we take our own side and champion our own. Ebba was a European child killed by a Muslim jihadi on her way from school in her own nations capital city. No child of Europe should have Muslim norms imposed upon them in their own homeland.

Bong with the truth-bombs.

based

Hopefully, but given the Scandi trends I'd say you're likely to get cucked instead.

>scandi trends
You mean Swedish trends?

You've seen our border laws, the cabinet and our immigration minister, right?

The guy who runs this site has posted some new photos of Ebba Akerlund pre-Islam:
gangrapesweden.com/stockholmterrorattack.php
>Ebba Akerlund third from left
She could anyones little sister/daughter/niece

>Stockholm terror: Sweden will 'never go back' to mass immigration

She ended up saving her country from even more suffering in the hands of refugees.
Thanks, Ebba.
Would you do it, Sup Forums?

Reminder that the BBC still has not done a single story on Ebba Akerlund. They did 80+ on Aylan Kurdi. Search their website for yourself and see.

May her untimely demise serve as a rallying cry to the next generation to which she belonged. The millennials sold you out for likes on (((Facebook))).

When the time comes do not hesitate. Show no mercy.

However the BBC did manage to do a story on the dog that was killed in the attack. None on the little 11 year old girl killed in the same attack though, she gets memory-holed.

>However the BBC did manage to do a story on the dog that was killed in the attack

I'm really hoping that this isn't true. If it is it just goes to show the kind of brainwashing whites are being subjected to.

Well then start breeding, we need white cultures with strong populations.

The BBC will burn. One day...

in the United States during World War II there were Japanese internment camps, looking back it was a mistake and a violation of civil liberties however I'd like to see something similar for Moselims worldwide. We don't need anymore innocent people getting killed, terrorism stops now!

If that's politically doable, then it's also politically doable just to send them back.

That would only fuel diversity espousing faggots by making us seem insane. You can't imprison that many people indefinitely, it would have to end and when it does there would just be an equal push back in the form of pro-diversity cuckery.

We need to stop letting immigrants in. It's that simple.

ALT FOR NORGE

It's true m8. Search their site for yourself:
bbc.co.uk/search?q=
The BBC did a story on the dead dog, and none on 11 year old Ebba Akerlund, both killed in the same attack. They want to memory hole her and erase her existence and death.

I think mass graves are more likely now the cucks have blocked us politically so hard. War will descend soon.