youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=X_zDEEQoHOw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well?

anti semitism is a thought disorder. similar to religion I guess.

tuck is a qt

Of course he is. Twitter is for faggots. You should inform people about the kike problem face to face.

No, I've noticed this already

His boss is Jewish.

you know his "hair" is fake, right?

Fox news is the literal embodiment of jewish diaspora controlled opposition.

They are "greatest ally" tier fake bullshit pretending to be right wing as they cater to war boomer bullshit and kike interests.

Their viewers average age is 68. It would be higher but the cutoff stops at 75.

Its all old right leaning kikes.

>select all images with gas station

He's not gonna last.

PAINT MY SHIT WHITE BOI !!

this

To see the sea of jew infographics on pol one has to be a wacko to not say "the jews."

>On Fox Jews
>Being anything other than a Zionist kike lover

He has his uses though, he's an excellent debator.

Tucker's right. A few older deranged losers that have been digesting the same antisemitic tracts for years that plaster sites to convince 15 year olds.

Why are the Jews so concerned about being tweeted about? Shouldn't they enjoy the popularity?

What could he say in a kike network my friend?

Subtle

>is paid directly by the Jews
>Jews won't pay him to tell the truth about the Jews

It's actually very simple.

You can't accept that some Right Wing goys might feel that way on their own?

Anyone who openly says that shit is an autistic retard. Like David Duke.

self defeating position, unless this is Carlson's not so subtle way of insisting he is a wacko

>Not hiding your powerlevel

Hello JIDF.

I just ask my self what are the true intentions of the OP...

antisemitism is a made up word for special flake kikes who think they're different from the actual term 'racism'

fuck all kikes

The Jew meme is a lie that low-IQ WN's actually believe unironically.

Jews are kind of annoying but they're mostly harmless, non-violent, and all have jobs. The biggest issues are Mexican immigration and black crime.

What about international finance?

Was Tucker discussing Slate's tweet about Soros and Kushner?

>Huge swirly hair
>Where is it parted?
>Is it bigger and weirder than Trump's?

I remember when conservatives had short hair and hippies had long hair

Both consequences of Jews.

I bloody hope so

Jews do anything in their evil power to not be exposed for what they are.

I mean, even if you are totally correct it's really hard now to sound crazy as shit when you talk about "the Jews". Just saying.

Is 2017 bro............wake up you are quite behind.

Most people in international finance aren't Jewish

>anti semitism is a thought disorder. similar to religion I guess.

Antisemitism is being aware. Tucker can't let loose or he'll be fired. He knows this. He destroys every kike he argues with and he argues with a lot of kikes. He'll keep his nose clean until he has the following he needs or the overton window is shifted to the level we need. It's happening

|
|>
|
|

Hart Celler act, civil rights, affirmative action, naacp, amnesty movements. All jews. Fuck off kike

Why the Jew meme is going nowhere...
Litterally the only counter move if someone doesn't follow the exact narrative.

hello rabbi, Jew, jidf, etc...

When you get in real life and you can't use the posters's anonymity. He's not a Rabbi, Jew, JIDF. You look like an idiot. You're brain has shrivelled. You have no arguments.

You realize that the person who invented the term anti-Semite...... was a German anti-Semite? (Wilhelm Murr)

Low-quality posts don't merit arguments.

It's amazing how all of the personalities have to defend the jews without actually addressing any accusations towards them. Really makes you think

You have no arguments. You know the same couple of rehearsed lines.

international banking cartel and lugenpresse are "the jews"
paycheck to paycheck jews are just goyim cannon fodder so the actual enemy knows when to run.

It's because if they're addressed after 1 or 2 counter posts, the name calling starts. That doesn't work in real life.

that's DR David Duke to you, criminal scum

> SHUT IT DOWN GOY

being a kike is a thought disorder you ignominious faggot

They really need to be exterminated, tbqh.

>biggest issues are immigration and black crime

I wonder who is behind mass immigration and destroying black culture while simultaneously propping it up.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

He's red pilled.

I think he's just saving his own ass for the long run.

there is no fucking "tug of war" numbnuts it's all a show. Theatre. It's a controlled op soap opera in America how can you Ziocucks not see it? Bannon is one of them

>hook, line, and sinker

Exactly. They push diversity on everyone else in the media and schools but anywhere they are in power they promote their own first and foremost

Just a cohencidence, goy. Get back to your sportsball game

this

He's on Primetime and you autists want him to screech about Jews...
>He talks about Soros, wtf else you want..

Ha. I remember when I was you user. One day you'll realize that the jew is behind pretty much every problem that plauges our race.

He didn't even say that. He said he doesn't know anything about him and he might be a wacko, only that doesn't change the argument of BuzzFeed being a libtard circlejerk

Damn Woes is handsome

>BUT MUH INFOGRAPHS

fuck off you stupid jew haters. Jews built America. you'r eretarded jerk off junkie family hasn't don shit

>tfw to smart to not hate Jews

>obvious bait

He's just trying to avoid false rape claims

This.

Also I haven't watched Tucker since he had that disgusting freak Bruce Jenner on there.

Fuck Fox News, it's all about that RT and Al Jazeera life dawg.

It's the most edgy possible thing to say. oy vey muh 6 shillion.
Jews definitely play a part in the NWO, but this board and white nationalists in particular obsess about them when they are one piece of the NWO puzzle.

Tell me about Vatican City anons. Tell me about the Sovereign Military Order of the Knights of Malta.

He's right so yeah.

I'd never seen Jenner at all before that interview. I don't know what the point was other than attracting some ratings, but it was like an actual discussion at least.

More TV should be like that.

>Jews built America

youtube.com/watch?v=X_zDEEQoHOw

>shills come out at night
>the shills come out at niiiiiight
>shills come out at night (THE SHILLS COME OUT)
>the shills come out at niiiiiight

Lip service. Gotta protect that paycheck.

>Jews built America.
White brits, Scotts, Irish and Germans built America. Ben Franklin called (((them))) out at the Constitutional Convention.

>I haven't watched Tucker since he had that disgusting freak Bruce Jenner on there
me either, used to watch every night

Yes he is, because you are all fucking retarded when it comes to them.

RT and Al Jazeera are the only major media networks I've seen give David Duke a fair interview. Fox and CNN just bring him on to yell at him. RT and Al Jazeera actually let him speak

>might
We're winning the war.

Fuck that I almost vomited while I was doing the dishes.

I shouldn't be forced to look at these animals while I am doing the fucking dishes.

Yeah watch Fox News if you want to watch Zionists tell you how evil Muslims are because Muslim's are the real homophobes, misogynists and anti Semites.

Fuck Fox News.

He never was faggot

D R O P P E D

If by shills you mean posters that don't use crude tsarist forgeries that no one else in politics or academia will ever use, you've got a point.

It was worth it just to hear the voice

>is dis nigga serious
I don't watch Fox and haven't had a TV since the late '90s. But Tucker's show is still refreshing entertainment. I use other outlets for actual information.

What a god

Not gonna lie, former Tucker viewer here. This is fucking hilarious watching Tucker crash and burn, but in all seriousness we can't let him get the 8pm prime time slot.

>Jews definitely play a part in the NWO

the biggest part. more than half. The rest are Shabbosgoyim e.g. Clintons, Obongo, Trump, Putin, Le Pen, Maricon, CIA, media talking heads...etc...etc

The Vatican ARE Jews, some of the oldest, Knights of Malta, Jesuits, Masons... ALL JEWS AT THE TOP

fuck off this is basic level redpilling

Oy vey.

Good song

Lol excellent shilling. I will give you that. You still deserve a bullet though

This

yeahhhh. okkk

I could understand how a normie may come upon that answer but if you explain it to them in detail and show them a few Jewish Daily Forward articles they can't deny Jewish Supremacists control our government
Using their power to do what's in Israel's best interest.
It's an arguement that needs to presented exactly right due to the decades of
>Oh! The poor Jews dindu nuffin, you gotta be a crazy Nazi or Islamist to hate them.
>Six million of their people were gassed
>put in ovens
>electrocuted
>forced to eat diamonds every day then shit them out dig them out of the shit and eat them again until saved by the Allies
>skin made into lampshades
>Made into soap
>Made into purses and clothing
>had to murder their own children
>had to have sex with dogs
>put in cart that would speed down tracks and fling them alive in ovens
>live in an attic
on and on and on, so it's a hard fucking subject to red pill the normies on

That nigger sounds like pure antifa

The Jews feel the pressure.

She got fat.

and even if you get them to acknowledge that there's a jewish supremacy movement....
>but user, they deserve it anyway after what they went through under ze hitlerz

yeah, i'm sure theodore herzl believed that too when he wrote judenstaat in 1896.

if you faggots are serious about winning any kind of fight against liberals and globalist and I mean serious and not shitposting you will not use andy nazi imagery or general anti semitism - gross generalizations are dumb - yes it is globalists, bankers and bazillionaires that are controlling the world - literal behind the scene dictators - but the ain't all jews - use the stars and stripes, union jack, the maple leaf, these are who you are. Use Christ. You are undermining the whole thing badly if you use nazi bullshit - that is all

>crude tsarist forgeries
Fuck off you bolshevik kike.

Repent in Christ you faggot rat