Black Students at UC Santa Cruz Protest Hostile Campus

What's Up Fuckers?

All you hepcats need to Fucking read this shit right now!

indybay.org/newsitems/2017/05/03/18799121.php

The Afrikan Black Student Alliance is "reclaiming" the administration building for now and has demanded fixes to the hostile climate at UC Santa Cruz!

>Similar to EOP students and International students’ housing guarantees, we demand that ALL African Black Caribbean identified students have a 4 year housing guarantee to live in the Rosa Parks African American Themed House.
>We demand the university remove the beds and release the Rosa Parks African Themed House lounge so it can serve its original purpose. We demand the lounge be returned by Fall 2017.
>We demand that the university fund the ENTIRE exterior of the Rosa Parks African American Themed House being painted Pan-Afrikan colors (Red, green, and black) by the start of Spring quarter 2017. These Pan Afrikan colors represent Black liberation, and represent our diaspora, and the goals of our people.
>We demand that all new incoming students from 2017-2018 school year forward (first years and transfers) go through a mandatory in-person diversity competency training in the event that the online module is not implemented by JUNE 2017. We demand that the training be reviewed and approved by A/BSA board every two years. We demand that every incoming student complete this training by their first day of class.

What do you cats gots to say about this? YEAH! How about that shit MotherFuckers!

Other urls found in this thread:

santacruzsentinel.com/article/NE/20160914/NEWS/160919804
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

#SpyingSusan
Susan Rice refuses to testify,
so lets get this trending faggots.

So tldr, niggers stole shit like typical niggers and are pretending that they somehow are the victims here. Got it. Grab the rope.

They didn't Fucking still nothing! Promises were made but don't ever be kept! The universities ain't be living by they promises! They gots to Fucking pay!

Cant wait till spics kill the niggers in California.

>implies colleges in commiefornia do anything but condition liberals and spit out the occasional useful worker

Anybody else tired of nigger bullshit

Remember when they pulled this shit in Missouri and then that university's enrollment plummeted?
Would be a shame if it happened again

Paise kek

Where are you based?

should i fuck this funny looking jewess who knows i don't like jews?

>can get admitted with a low GPA just for being black
>gets scholarships just for being black
>modern university culture that worships and coddles minorities

What the fuck else do these shitheads want?

Belly of the beast, I'm afraid.

Yes

They want your women and to be the bull that cucks you. Pic related.

Yes shes pretty cute

Signs point to yes

God damn am I glad I graduated and never have to step foot on that campus ever again.

That place seriously needs to be nuked.

Yes cuck the Jews, it's been a long time coming.

This is Bridgeport. I'm based in California, in the Mono district.

Just niggers being tribal(HURR BLACK POWER) this is why they need to stay in their countries.

The hostility of UC Santa Cruz? Holy crap, imagine what's going to happen to these people when they get out into the real world...

I go to ucsc ask me anything besides why i went here

(Hint: it was my 3.1 high school gpa)

You miss it here.

Where were you based, originally.

>restore this building in california, a land with a long history of mexicans and not niggers, to it's original purpose
>serving niggers
this is just conquest at this point

It wasn't they fault they is brought there though MotherFucker!

Los angeles

odds the university capitulates???

it's always the mulattoes and quadroons who are the biggest faggots in groups like this

100% African nigs don't give a shit social justice

Saved

If Santa Cruz isn't safe for these children, then no where is.

Pure nigs only care bout muh sex and muh ego only hybrids have enough intelligence to be organized cancer.

The college is 7 billion in debt right now. Each student pays $2200 a year on interest. Why would anyone enroll there.

This isn't even a shitpost ffs. Literally wtf?
santacruzsentinel.com/article/NE/20160914/NEWS/160919804

I don't miss a thing about it. It's a beautiful patch of nature ruined by far left lunacy.

why they gotta put the pygmy in the middle holding the sign? she can't see where she is going

ride the wave and get some of that sweet jew gold.

except they made the rule if the mother is jew the baby is jew.. by stealing their women, you've made more jews

Quite accurate. Mulattos are often worse than pure nigs for this reason. The extra intelligence boost is always used for nigger purposes.

Many such cases!

God damn they're one or two white generations from basically not even being black

Holy shit there's a tiny one there too