A physical barrier on the border is the least practical of your immigration control options

A physical barrier on the border is the least practical of your immigration control options

Other urls found in this thread:

post-gazette.com/local/north/2017/04/08/Local-firm-envisions-a-nuclear-waste-moat-for-Trump-s-border-wall/stories/201704080097
youtube.com/watch?v=ER43fQSUi5k
youtube.com/watch?v=w9ZJKjjBO4g
youtube.com/watch?v=M1h2kXUtla4
huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/12/central-america-migrants-rape_n_5806972.html
politifact.com/ohio/statements/2016/mar/14/rob-portman/most-heroin-us-comes-over-mexican-border/
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE&feature=youtu.be&t=05
youtube.com/watch?v=S4K4okVa7dU&feature=youtu.be&t=202
youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo&feature=youtu.be&t=59
youtu.be/a2b82GNh_zM?t=2340
youtube.com/watch?v=WxeadAlCc9Q
youtu.be/bO12X1nhzzk?t=76
youtube.com/watch?v=Ccmlr7i4fVE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What are you going to do when you crawl over the wire you dope

your right it should be a minefield with a machine gun trench on the other side

>paco climbs a standard 6 foot chain link fence
>paco climbs a 40 foot wall covered in razor wire and electric fence
I don't think those two things are alike for some reason...

No barrier is 100% but it sends a strong message. it would definitely slow the tide down a ton. That plus kicking them out goes even further. All trump has done so far is enforcing immigration laws and its already down 80%.

worked in Israel

Do you have a better suggestion then?

Hunting tags and a free fire zone along the border. Only legal crossings would be protected from hunters.

And most expensive/stupid. Enforcing immigration laws quickly and consistently will cause people to stop wasting time crossing over. Happening now.

Why are so many people fucking dumb enough to think that we would defund border patrol once we've built the fucking wall?
If anyone climbs over it they would be shot dead.

hey OP why would you lock your car door at night if somebody can just smash your window?

>A physical barrier on the border is the least practical of your immigration control options
Have you seen the human floods that ravaged Europe last year? That could happen in your backyard one day

>mexicans drop
>break legs
>get eaten by coyotes
sounds good to me

It's been happening for 60 years.

jump 20 feet
outrun ICE with injuries

We have a 5th column, so we can't really do anything. This is maybe a waste of money but it's completely depressing to not try to do something.

nah

All you have to do is angle the barbs towards the Mexican side and you are golden.

if you're gonna post a pic implying it's easy to climb a barb-topped fence the least you could do is show a picture of the climber on the OTHER side of the fence

your pics are actually pro-wall as the climber appears to have given up his attempt

We have to frame it their fantasy land logic. When the zombie apocalypse comes from the unwashed masses we'll need a strong border defense for Harry Potter to shoot lighting from his ass and save us.

I want motion sensor machine gun turrets and a designate landmine field
It should be like the DMZ
Also drones, done patrols that came fire small heat seeking missiles at

Im christening the wall "Ankle Breaker"

Go climb the wall in isreal, come back and tell us how stupid walls are

See you soon m8!

Open range cows, scattered everywhere, hard to keep track of them all, takes possibly days to find them all depending on size of land holding

Ranch with fences. Cows are accounted for more easily. Occasionally one may get through but locating one outside the perimeter is far easier than finding hundreds.

I like you. Top kek.

This. walls aren't intended to be used on their own.

You proxy leafs don't know when to quit do you?

>A physical barrier on the border is the least practical of your immigration control options

If a wall does nothing why does anyone object to it being built?

ok.
we will just start using bullets.
walls are easier to to monitor and shoot at people with.
there is nothing wrong with securing the boarder. even if you support immmgartion, then lobby for legal immigration through our system of representitive government, don't take the law into your own hands, everyone has a say, and if we want less people thats called demorcacy, sheltering illegals is subverting demorcary

American nuclear power plants have tons of nuclear waste they can't get rid of because Obama shut down the Yucca mountain waste repository.

We can solve two problems at the same time. Just take this waste and spread it along the border. You don't need a wall, a set of fences will do. Any beaner that tries to cross will be dead in a few days from radiation poisoning or effectively sterilized which solves the problem of anchor babies. If some turn into mutants from the radiation, the government can sell permits to hunt them. Win all around.

it shouldn't be built because it would cost a lot more money than ted cruz will be able to get from el chapo

Simple solution: create a 10 mile minefield on the other side.

I live in Mexico. The non white Mexicans are for the most part functionally retarded. I see situations every fucking day that makes me want to see that wall built.

Please build this wall, just like every rich white Mexican does to protect their property and their families. In this country, if you dont have a wall separating you from the functionally retarded, you will be a victim of crime, 100% guaranteed.

you know your country better than I do. If the wall was built would mexicans reflect on their lifestyle and fix the country?
How would your cartels react?

your mom was BY FAR the most practical of all my fuck control options

that isn't going to happen.
deportations maybe, but not this

Why don't we just flood the southern border and make a big ass moat?
Clearly the Rio Grande isn't a good enough barrier, so let's just destroy a few damns here and there to flood it all
Most of the southern border slopes in a downward grade towards Mexico and since water follows the path of least resistance, it will be a simple project
Bonus points for making it deep enough to patrol with gunboats

Alternatively, let's turn the border into a nuclear wasteland
>post-gazette.com/local/north/2017/04/08/Local-firm-envisions-a-nuclear-waste-moat-for-Trump-s-border-wall/stories/201704080097

Not with that attitude.

if the US was willing to pay the entire cost of a Rio Grande canal then that would be a nice solution. We increase trade with Mexico and it strongly benefits both countries

any one caught crossing the border instead of immigrating will receive a mandatory five year sentence in a chain gang maintaining the wall.

THe idea a country can't have a physical border with a door otherwise it is racist is juviniale at best, and pernicious globalist propaganda to deny you the right to keep your nation and their people healthy.

Immigration has to be done legally for the safety of everyone involved.

Bill Clinton and Barack Obama on illegal immigration youtube.com/watch?v=ER43fQSUi5k

Hillary Clinton on illegal immigration youtube.com/watch?v=w9ZJKjjBO4g

Confession: Human trafficker youtube.com/watch?v=M1h2kXUtla4

80% Of Women Are Raped Crossing Into The U.S. huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/12/central-america-migrants-rape_n_5806972.html

Most heroin in U.S. now comes across Mexican border politifact.com/ohio/statements/2016/mar/14/rob-portman/most-heroin-us-comes-over-mexican-border/

Immigration, World Poverty and Gumballs youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE&feature=youtu.be&t=05
REALITY ABOUT ISLAM:

"The Great Replacement": youtube.com/watch?v=S4K4okVa7dU&feature=youtu.be&t=202

Dynamic Map of Jihad vs Crusades youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo&feature=youtu.be&t=59

PhD proves ISIS is perfect Islam youtu.be/a2b82GNh_zM?t=2340

Moderate Muslim town in UK: youtube.com/watch?v=WxeadAlCc9Q

Confession: 60 Mins reporter savagely raped by Muslim crowd youtu.be/bO12X1nhzzk?t=76

Birth rates: youtube.com/watch?v=Ccmlr7i4fVE

What if you add nails hidden under the dirt for at least 20 feet starting at the base out. If they jump off the fence they'll impale themselves, if they try to jump over it they'll still land on it.

True, we should just execute any illegals who we catch. Once weve killed enough of them and word gets around, theyll either stop coming here or stop getting caught. Either way its a win.

No, it isn't, OP.

However, it will be MUCH more practical when implemented with the following policies:

1. Cut off all social benefits to illegals immediately

2. DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT all illegals caught

Beaners won't have enough money to pay coyotes to skirt them over the border again and again, so if we make it 50x harder for them AND remove all incentive to be here illegally, all immigrant scum will GET THE FUCK OUT AND STAY OUT.

FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL

Individuals climbing is less of a problem than whole vanloads driving through. Motion and heat sensors can be installed, allowing patrolmen to respond and catch a climber who was delayed by scaling the high wall.

This burger gets it

border patrol would be on a constant wild goose chase trying to catch these guys jumping the barbed wire.
remember there are hundreds of miles of border

More are being hired.

They don't get everyone, but lost individuals is a world apart from catch-and-release fully loaded minivans.

Just do like Israel. They have motion sensors and remote controlled turrets so they don't even have to patrol

>A physical barrier on the border is the least
Agreed, we autonomous 50 cal gun turrets like they have in the DMZ

Spbp

I will actively work to sabotage that wall.lots of unprotected space to blow a hole in.
America is a land of immigrants not some fascist wall tto keep people out.

Have an old goodie

Its true tho, the only way to stop illegals is to stop the companies and people from your country who hire them, stop the legal loopholes which allow them to acquire bank accounts, houses, cars, etc. People don't go to USA because its easy, but because is possible for them to establish themselves there, take that and they wont be going to USA, at least not in the same numbers.

You also have to consider the poverty and violence situation of México, Honduras, Guatemala, El Salvador, Nicaragua and Dominican Republic, the countries which populations are running to all over America, mostly the USA. You say on an attempt to be edgy that you are going to shoot them, kill them, kidnap them, etc, the problem being that they have to face that on their home countries too, and illegally migrating to USA at least gives them the chance of finding a better live.

>stay in México and be beheaded
>travel to USA illegally, face narcos, criminals, the armies, etc
>at least there is the chance of making it to USA
>some Sup Forumskids thing they are going to scare them with guns when they faced worst in their home countries

A wall wont work, and Israel situation is completely different.

Enjoy the transient migration through your asshole in prison lel

We need automatic sensing machine turrets, way cheaper.

Show me someone who is not young, healthy, fit, well fed and safe from being shot by cartel grunts if he goes too slow doing that and I might believe that walls don't help.

Also, that fence is like 10ft tall. I don't also don't think a fence that short would be enough. It needs to be at least 25ft, maybe more.

Nice skull belt buckle

it's worked in hungary and israel.

Thousands of years of history prove you wrong.

he die?

Damn skinny jeans..

those situations aren't like our border. our wall will be much longer

Why do you hate us? What have we done to you? The amount of misery my forefathers suffered to come here is nothing compared to your grandfathers pampered life. What makes you better? You were born into prosperity you have no idea the suffering we have to endure to have a chance at a better life. You're all so ignorant.

>legal crossing
>not at a designated customs entry point

The ONLY reason this wouldnt work is because the first American frat boy killed trying to cross over with his weed outside of an official checkpoint would cause a serious backlash.

You are either a filthy american-ass licker norteño narco or a neet son of a wealthy, corrupt family. White mexians are as bad, if not more cancerous than brown ones.

>inb4 indio

>Oy Vey!!! The illegals are great people who make the country a great place to live!!!

>Oy Vey!!! The wall is not going to stop these illegals and they will replace you white devils!!!

temporary fix. first open borders cuck in office reverses all progress

Shilling on Sup Forums is the least practical of your Shareblue propaganda outlets.

I can't think of a single reason not to get rid of every single one of your people. You bring nothing but negativity into my life at every interaction.

So the only issue the tiny fraction of the federal budget it will cost? If it is privately funded, you have absolutely no objection?

This. 100000x this.

If you have anything of value, you have to have a house with a wall/good fence.

Even in good neighborhoods, a wall is mandatory.

And a wall really isnt enough.
The more cautious people cement broken glass (coke/beer bottles) and/or metal spikes ontop of the wall to deter people from scaling them.

Also very true that the non white mexicans are generally uneducated disfunctional alcoholic retards with zero prospects in life.

Just because a cockroach was born outside the warmth of my home doesn't mean he is allowed to scurry in through my doors and expect to receive a warm welcome

no country on earth allows unlimited illegal immigration. securing borders is not fascist no matter how hard you larp.

Nah he is right.

I see more light toned mexicans going to school to be engineers and the darker toned ones generally drop out of school before they can comfortably multiply.

Tho there is white mexican trash too, it isnt nearly as common.

Considering the cartels are shipping in drugs destroying our country, we need should have a dmz like Korea.

minefields and attack dogs!

Hungary and Israel say otherwise.

Huh, I guess good fences do make good neighbors.

Are you retards aware america arbitrarily decided to make us to pay for the wall and you are okay with it? Even if they have the right to defend their borders this is some north korean tier demands.

Seriously, are you fatties on vacation in acapulco or something?

Then maybe don't be a cunt to every mestizo you see. we're a lot more alike than you'd think. We have the same values as traditional Americans and we're generally hard workers. learn a little more Spanish and you'll know that we are good people at heart.
A cockroach born inside a house is no better than one born outside. Just because you had a headstart doesn't mean you're any better than us. In addition all you do is bitch and moan while more of your country falls into greater degeneracy. Maybe stop cleaning the china while the titanic is sinking john. Immigration from the southern border is a non issue at this point. we're literally Americans just a different shade of colour.

This so much. America is literally the richest country in the world if they want to secure their borders that's fine. But they should pay for it. Its not Mexicos problem.

>north korean tier demands.
Really?

>be mexico
>gain indepence from spain
>loose war to a buch farmers in texas
>loose massive chunk of northern territory because of it
>years later have border dispute with us over the rio grande
>after decades of having your ass handed to you by comanche and other horse back tribes
>maybeweshouldn'thavereleasedthosehorses.jpg
>america is even offering to pay for the territory
>silly gringos
>fire a few shots at an american patrol
>americans invade
>loose california without putting up much of a fight
>mexican military academy gets shelled to shit
>capital city is besieged
>become trial run for american civil war generals
>get ass whooped
>gain favorable peace treaty
>america pays you for your northern territory, the original sum offered
>america absorbs your war debs
>americans will fight those pesky comanche too
>america even offers citizenship to mexican nationals living in new us territory
>most of them take it
>hundred and some years later
>some still bitch about how it's still your land
>mexico thinks the us in unreasonable

OK Hernando. How about you get your shit together and help stop the human refuse and drugs from coming over. Then we'll talk.

I speak spanish and was married to a mexican woman. I just hate %98 of you. Same as niggers. That being said, I strongly dislike your culture and most of you are nothing like the white people I spend time with.

California??

Alabama

>hundred and some years later
>some still bitch about how it's still your land
>mexico thinks the us in unreasonable

Only chicanos bitch about muh aztan, not real mexicans. Down here we don't give a flying fuck about you.

>Arbitrarily
>Sends drugs
>Sends people
Hmm

Also pic related

Have elementary students hunt for aliens for extra credit after school

>Sends
They go by their own, We don't "send" them. Perhaps a better way to get rid of drug is asking your goverment to stop funding cartels and selling them guns. Is easy to blame us for your hordes of high addicts, but making a wall won't solve it.

Have a rope attached to something already or the smuggler helping you, tie it to his leg, go down rope. Pretty easy solution.

I'm sorry to hear that man. Were not perfect. we're far better than Abdul or Jamal though.

What if there are spikes and landmines on the other side

Common, a 30 foot fall is only far enough to kill someone who doesn't know how to Parkor.

>implying video cameras will not be installed.