Comedy is shit now

Why is stand up comedy so shit these days? I heard many people praise Bill Burr and Joe Rogan as right wing comedians who trigger SJWs, I even saw some funny shit they said but then I watch their specials on netflix and I didn't laugh once. Their stuff is simply not funny.

>Bill Burr enters the stage
>starts talking about how Trump is racist and dumb as fuck
>crowd cheers
>Lol I guess hillary is bad too lmao we're all fucked

>Joe Rogan enters the stage
>DUDE I AM SO FUCKING HIGH DUDE LMAO
>DUDE WEED LMAO DUDE DOLPHINS LMAO
>WEED
>also Trump is a dumbass lmao did I mention I'm really high?

>Louis CK enters the stage
>MY KIDS DID SOMETHING FUNNY LOL
>WHITE PEOPLE ARE BAD AMIRITE?

Why the fuck are these people famous? Their routine is shit. What the fuck happened to comedy? It's all preachy shit and pandering. I used to love stand up comedy, good comedians were witty and made me laugh pretty hard.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rtjf3P--owI
youtube.com/watch?v=4yH47XI3fCo&
youtube.com/watch?v=A9slPOi6CZg&t=1299s
youtube.com/watch?v=4Zfwfl9vL3E
youtu.be/cQLv7CG10B4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

comedy is dead

long live memes

>expecting comedy on Netflix

yeah it's pretty stagnant. even my normie friends were saying that all the new stuff their favorites (Chappelle, CK, Burr) have been unfunny and redundant.

i finally got around to watching one of Chappelle's new specials and it was just boring. every fucking line is him preaching to the choir with a "this is where you all laugh" expectant look on his face.

If these guys are bad I don't even want to know what Amy Schumer calls a comedy routine.

I love all three of those comedians but there newest netflix specials were really bad.

Netflix still has there older stuff though.

>now
It's been been shit for a while famalam.

>portugal

is comedy legal in your shithole country?

This is her absolute best of the best

youtube.com/watch?v=Rtjf3P--owI

Better than in your 50% white shithole senpai.

Maria Bamford's new special is great and not even remotely political so you don't get your fanny in a twist because someone isn't fond of your point of view.

Name me one good portuguese comedian

>preachy
That is exactly why. They all decided to be political pundits instead of comedians, it sucks bad man.

Stand up is as strong now as it has been in a long time.

Chapelle's latest special was a bit rough around the edges most because he recorded it without any real plan.

None of the major players are going to cater much to the red pulled right, because nobody has proven that there is a market for it yet. The best you get are people like Jeff Dunham being overtly racist, or the redneck comedy troupes.

For pure excellence in stand up as a philosophical storytelling medium, Mike Birbiglia has been extremely strong in the last few years. You'll have to be able to accept his lefty beta male style though.

Tom Segura is another recent highpoint. Seems much further along the 'I don't give a fuck' scale.

Louis CK was surprisingly weak in his last special. Bill Burr is trying hard to sell the 'fuck everybody' attitude but he is becoming a family man now, and it's showing.

Lots of young guys are coming up and finding success with a more reasoned viewpoint outside of the pussied left, but so far nobody has seen enough success to have video specials available.

Yeah you're way too up your own ass to comprehend comedy at the moment.

Try watching standup again later when you're older.

You watched one bill Burr speacial? You suck at exploring things.
Any comedian worth his/her salt should trigger sjws.

>He doesn't know about Jim Gaffigan, apolitical, hilarious, and has like 10 white children

>The best you get are people like Jeff Dunham

Where to even begin with this?.
My god, we are doomed.

WHITE PEOPLE SUCK LMAO

youtube.com/watch?v=4yH47XI3fCo&

Oh, look.

Another frog thread.

Now THAT'S funny.

numbers don't lie, it is funny

What a waste.

I find it so weird how her normal voice is so unusual but she can imitate pleasant sounding voices easily.

Wasted

Kek want's us to know that frog threads are funny

>a more reasoned viewpoint outside of the pussied left

See Bill Maher. Maybe you don't remember "politically correct"
Whole show was dedicated to pissing off sjws. He still does it now on his show every now and then. Maybe you should look past his politics.

you

hahahaha

Check's my goodness!!!

>weeb scriptfagging faggot that always wastes gets on meta bullshit
kys

fuck you

This person explains it well - with a key insight from an user of all things. Start at 23 minutes:

"Amy Schumer, Comedy and Memeology: Why the Right is Funny" (and why the left is not)

youtube.com/watch?v=A9slPOi6CZg&t=1299s

Here's to hoping you get your skin peeled off in a car accident.

Wow

what a waste, lets see the other one

Wasted.

Yes, you wast our air and water. Kys

What did Kek mean by this?

You've just become cynical as the years drag on. No more joy, sad boy.

NICE 9S

put me in the screen cap and ZOOOMED WORDS

No, fuck you.

Idiot

>african-american cirno
I still don't get it. Did the agents of (((diversity))) get to ZUN?

Burr's old stuff is sides in orbit tier funny but I agree his new special wasn't very good. Normally he doesn't talk too much about politics or history because he admittedly know fuck all about it, so when he does it just annoying. Check out I'm Sorry You Feel That Way and his older specials.

But yea you are right, it is really difficult to find non-SJW comedians now. Even Jim Jefferies who used to be completely un PC and hilarious is now towing the political correctness line. He used to do jokes about Allah being gay and how Muslims will probably kill him for saying this stuff, now he rants about how people shouldn't be racist or make fun of Islam because if ebil white people do those things it justifies terrorism which also has nothing to do with Islam as Islam is a religion of peace don't you know but seriously don't make fun of it.

Die

Fucking leaf

cute!

Joe Rogan show is okay but I don't like his comedy. It tries too hard to be deep but it is bro-science and bro-philosophy. He thinks he is deep because he did psychedelics. Also he can't shutup about vegans and IMO everyone should try to eat less meat.

This is good though: youtube.com/watch?v=4Zfwfl9vL3E

Kek speaks through you!

>implying Cirno would give a no-name like Momiji the time of day

Jim Jeff is still not PC. He pissed off gun nuts.

Agreed... I haven't really seen anything from him lately, but I've enjoyed his stuff in the past.

>Bad comedians
>Over at friends house
>He puts on some "fluffy" Fat Mexican comedian guy, always talking about his dad, and how he fucks his step-son's mother.
>People think this is hilarious for some reason.
What the fuck?

Kek

Bill Maher is the example I give to people on how pussified the left is. maybe you should look at his recent politics

youtu.be/cQLv7CG10B4
The best of the best

Dave Chappelle is pretty fun, especially now since he's been redpilled.

liberal comedy is extremely effeminate. all they can do is mock, just like women. there's nothing clever in it just take something someone else has said or done and mock it. comedy at the moment is like a bitchy girlfriend who wont shut the fuck up.

Flan is a cute musician and I am going to hug her!

Comedy is at its best when the comedian is in a lot of pain.

Miss me yet?

frogs are gay

use filters!!!- alex jones

Baka

> Joey Diaz

Best source for degenerate stories, better than Rogan

CALLED OUT
A
L
L
E
D

O
U
T

What he meant to say was he likes watching American comedy whilst in East Brazil.

sjw comedians always have a marxist backbone of jelly.
they say that comedy can only challenge the status quo (ie your'e only allowed to make anti-white jokes, and ethnic natives are the patriarchy, or whatever) and then go on to do the most cucked diatribe of platitudes and virtue signalling, before saying something semi scatological and prompting the crowd to laugh.
they are just terrible. and stewart lee is the king of this kind of comedy.

stewart lee is a desperate nihillist who has completely divorced himself from responsibility to anyone, including his nation and their unborn.
he pretends to laugh at leftists in equal measure, but behind this veneer you can see the calculated missteps Stewart takes to avoid a balanced criticism of scenarios.
no shit. He is on the BBC.
He pretends to be a comic genius, but would he find this funny?

wait for next posts

Angela Merkel, a 14 year old bearded Arab and a swedish newborn baby walk into Al Jewzera network of peace, to meet with Immam-Bin-Al-Sultan Schlomo-Sheik-Sheckleberg-Mohammad-Salafi IIIII McMahmood Erdogan.

Immam-Bin-Al-Sultan Schlomo-Sheik-Sheckleberg-Mohammad-Salafi IIIII McMahmood Erdogan says to Angla Merkel and her performing Troupe:

"Oy vey salam malakem my filthy kaffirs, You have come to show us your new immigration policy yes? I wouldnt let you kaffirs in here; what with your devil white skin. Guards kill these harambes!"

Angela steps in and says:

"Please Monsieur Erdogan, Ich ist gut French European! I surrender My womb to you. let me show you my greatest triumph of western civillization, my refugee policy, before you behead me, gracious moderate kang."

Immam-Bin-Al-Sultan Schlomo-Sheik-Sheckleberg-Mohammad-Salafi IIIII McMahmood Erdogan shoo'ed away the moderate muslim brotherhood with his hands,and accepted Angelas offer.

"Please Angela no bully. I am poor muslim. y u no bomb assad angela? plz shw me i am poor refugee who am having sexual emergency. shw me your policy."

Angela rallies her troupe into position and the performance begins.

Angela immediately strips her clothes off (she had a specially designed pantsuit for this occasion) and reveals her massive masculine boy clitoris: she grasbs the newborn swedish baby and starts fucking it in the ass with her oversized clitoris, similar to that chimpanzee that throatfucked a frog. all the while the 14 year old bearded Somalian is licking his lips and masturbating. he is becoming scared by how emergent his sexual desires are and he begins howling to the air. Angela takes a moment to compliment the sound of the howls as a non eurocentric avant garde performance art for the new germany. Angela stops raping the child. picks it up by the leg and throws it to the 12 year old mostacheod preeschool hero and survivor of far right racism by assad.
They both pounce on the child.

muhammad takes out a knife. he begins to cut at the childs genitals. blood starts pourong out uncontrollably, Anglea starts rolling around and lapping it up while making derranges sexual noises. she starts humping the areas of blood to rub her oversized clitoris on it and back on the child, writing words like 'empowered' and 'radical' on the skin of the child. akbar is taking his time to make sure he removes the entire genitals of the child. he rips the labia and clit off. Angela snatches the scraps and starts chewing on them like a rabid dog to a bone she shves the peices of skin in her orifeses and back into her mouth.
akbar ceremonially drinks the blood and begins the marrige ceremony. he starts calling out to the prophet muhammad and to Allah to the applause of the feminist government of sweden wo just arrived in full Hijab. Each of them looked upon this suitor and wondered if they could que up to join his Harem.
he made the islamic vows(he called her wife(its a lot like waifus)) and then proceeded to consemate Angela layed out on the floor. red like devil satin and shoved the babies head right up her ass.
snakbarz then footfucked the child until it baceme a bloody pulp, he then scaped the body up from the floor and put it in a shoebox, the head still inside Angela, and angela orgasmed a massive slurry of sludge from all her cavities onto the floor. she said "racist germans are finished. all hail the muslim germany the blessed 4th reich! das juden ist nein white devils will suffer!"

Angela then grabbed snackbar and started rallying him in the ear saying soft soothing things like a fraulein. then soilence.

Immam-Bin-Al-Sultan Schlomo-Sheik-Sheckleberg-Mohammad-Salafi IIIII McMahmood Erdogan looked upon the offering. He said:

"Angela..... I love it. What do you call it?"

Angela replied:

I call it.........

The Diversity!

This

The only recent comedy stand up special i have enjoyed was Chappells ( and even that was pretty tame) all the rest i turned off within the first 10 minutes.
I think most of them are out of touch, hence their comedy misses it's mark.
And Rogan has always been shit desu.

The only legit guy is Lewis Black

Who the fuck would say that Bill but and Joe ragen are funny!?

Louis cuC.K has some good Stuff thought.

And to answer your question, it is literally a War of ideologies.

Slavoj zizek is a meme but his Films on ideology are great. You should watch them.

Segura is pretty great too.

They jews choose who is famous. It's the plebs who accept it.

this thread is bakas

>Bill Maher is the example I give to people on how pussified the left is.

We all know how pussified the left is and the right is quickly catching up by the way. Bill Maher gets groans and boos from his lefty audience from his jokes almost every episode. He often chastises them as well.

God dammit user have you learn nothing? Who owns the media?

KIKES! Kikes own the comedy clubs and control the gates on who gets to climb and who forever stays at the bottom. MDE were the only ones to break the barrier through the internet but even they got shut down.

hi again, need some cheering up?

That was annoying me so much when he did that, he would tell a joke (that wasn't even that funny) and then pause to give the audience an opportunity to "laugh". He kinda sucked

wtf we comedy now

I'd still hit it though lol

>tfw watching on vhs over and over again
the good days are gone

Standup has rarely ever been funny. Carlin was really the only good comedian, and that's because he hated everyone. It wasn't just bullshit, he was just a grumpy old man telling people how he felt

>I think most of them are out of touch, hence their comedy misses it's mark.

Wrong!
They just ran low on their creative juices is all. They have all been around for a while. Just look at all the content C.K. has unloaded! Including his show . The man is a master at his craft even with subpar material as we saw in his recent Netflix speacial.

Yaaaaawn..the Jews the Jews the Jews.
Move on.

Stop wasting gets you fucking kike

It's true though. I can get fucking fall down out of breath from a stupid YouTube poop or pol humor thread, but standup? Rarely even gets a chuckle.

Tbh best standup I've seen in a long time was a no name Indian guy making fun of other Indians

Standup comedy was never good. Last great talk-show host was Carson.

>Stop wasting
Fuck you. You stop your wasting first!

New Chapelle was so fucking awful. Stole most of his jokes straight form the internet.

Charlie Murphy.

Bill burr is a disgusting race mixing hypocrite
I lost all respect for that fagget

>Standup comedy was never good.
You just don't appreciate the art.
Die.

I guess it was over your head.

I don't care about politics but I really hate story telling in stand up comedy. john mulaney and joe organ have got to be the worst offenders

Norm Macdonald forever

>lost all respect for that fagget
And for spelling.

>brainlet thinks his simpleton "comedy" is over anyone's head

Let's see you do better than Chappelle , rim raider.