How should we raise Generation Z?

that's not important, the future will be the same as you live.

Gender-neutral attire for females, understanding of importance of animal rights, strictly listen to AIR1 & KLOVE, put in mostly white schools, interest in sports.

Gen Z is already being raised right now.
Kids born today won't be considered Gen Z.

I'm way too young to have kids, but I'll make sure my nieces and nephews are raised without sitting in front of a TV or other screen all day, and I'll teach them a bit about music and reading. Also I'll make sure the boys aren't circumcised, despite my family having some Jewish roots.

This. Can't tell you about the number of younger parents I know who would raise their kids in front of the TV

GenZ is already redpilled thanks to the SJWs help since they show them the left for being just a bunch of faggots, and that trying to be special will most likely make you look more of a shill. Most likely, GenZ will aim to be more normal people.

>we
Like even 10% of Sup Forums has kids

That pic is literally how they're being raised right now, by their (((phones))).

im a wizard now but if i were to have kids i would have put all my points into STR if it was a boy or WIS if it was a girl

If all female would dress in gender neutral clothing, then the gender neuter clothing becomes the new female clothing

gen z here ama

Mexican intellectual

lmao

It's your responsibility to ensure a future for white children, we all failed you

Will do as best I can

>He wasn't raised by the internet
What's it like having a relationship with your parents, pops?

Your point being?

Let them raise themselves. My half Jewish little cousin is redpilling himself on Hitler and blacks. We all laugh at that shitty ifunny watermark but that's where he's getting all his shit. Loves showing me nigger and holocaust memes. Couple more years and I'll groom him.

Can confirm the internet has done a lot for us

Without spanking and violence.

>we
if you had kids you wouldn't be posting here cuck

They should not be allowed to own any personal digital devices. Their families should have no digital devices in the house, including TVs. One PC in the house might be okay in a common area like a living room or study. And use should be strictly controlled, with a parent present at all times.

They can use computers or other devices in school I guess.

Go /out/.

Battle royale is the only option now.