"P-please don't interrupt me"

>"P-please don't interrupt me"

>"P-please listen to me"

Where were you when Macron got made into Le Pen's bitch tonight? All his talking points were easily shot down and all he did was cry and complain all night.

k

Not to mention he's a white supremacist

and where were you when LePen talked about Ecu, fucking embarassing

"I see you [Marcon] are trying to play student/teacher with me. but as far as I'm concerned, I'm not particularly on that thing."

Pedos BFTO

>mfw over 9000 images

neat

>Jeb
>Literally Obama

>when they got a tammering retard to dub Le Pen

Le Pen won on issues that mattered. Also

"France will be led by a woman. It'll either be me or Merkel."

Going in to the debate as someone with little knowledge of frog society, I'm 40 minutes into it and it seems like Le Pen is mopping the floor with Macron.

Am I wrong in my thinking?

>Le Pen won on issues that mattered
>"France will be led by a woman. It'll either be me or Merkel."
at least you have your meme to fap on

Can you imagine some guy fapping and climaxing to political debate banter? I bet that guy would be top tier on a poly-science debate team

Is he flashing the white power symbol?

>tfw i unironically did this

Madam Le Pen, could we have a general overview of what your vision is for France?
>It's all Macron's fault

Madam Le Pen, could you give us a rundown of your economic program?
>It's all Macron's fault

In debates, literally all Le Pen does is try to latch on to other candidates to try to get a quip in. She doesn't have a viable program, she doesn't know a fucking thing about how the economy functions as evidenced by how she floundered during the first half an hour of the debate devoted to that topic, and she continuously flat-out lied about a bunch of things.

Macron is a liberal piece of shit reeking of Sarkozy mannerisms who wants to gut social security programs and turn France into a free-for-all every man for himself type of country, but Le Pen managed to commit career sudoku by offering us the worst 2nd round debate since, well, ever. I'm starting to understand why her dad rejoiced about not having to debate Chirac in 2002.

If you think she "won" you either know nothing about French politics or you're literally retarded. The FN is better off having Florian Philippot as its representative, at least he can stand his ground in a debate.

I could agree with pol bantz from her, but not tonite, not when it's an important debate and you have to prove to your people you're reliable as a president, France is in a bad shape economically, influentally and of course via terrorism, people are not joking anymore after losing literally a decade with Sarko and Hollande.

Career sudoku? Im sure she can figure out where to put numbers

Remember franchfags

Marcon is an elitist, a banker, a Rothschild puppet, hates France and French culture, and is basically Holland 2.0

This is the image you need to spread of him before the election

>after losing literally a decade with Sarko and Hollande.

So they are going to go with the guy that is just the third version of them?

That was the line of the debate. God I was rock hard. GO LE PEN!

I know little about French politics, but Macron clearly is for forcing diversity. His position is clearly reeking of new left, with "France has no culture" and shit like that he says. And whenever New Left wins, white people lose.
So I think only naive will believe that Macron has interests of French people in mind. Whatever he does, you will lose. He ALREADY has red flags about him, with tax evasion and some shady loans he had. Not to mention working for Rothschild.
Yes, Le Pen might not have a super clear plan on every issue like Trump does. But at least she will tackle the immigration and do it for real. This way, white voters will get more power and will make their voice heard.
Until then, you will only be handled shills, voted into the office by immigrants, not the French. It's either you vote to remove kebab, or kebab votes to remove you.

Why when you say that LePen was terrific, people used to believe is because you're from the other side ? BOTH CANDIDATES ARE FUCKING SHIT, you happy?

Maybe you are right about Le Pen's technical prowess on economics and debating. I honestly do not know. I do know this though. That probably does not fucking matter. See what happened here in the US. Trump sucked in every debate, but he still won because people liked his message and they hated the alternative even more.

Macron has a very shabby economic program and he's a new left shill.
Le Pen might have even shabbier economic program, but she's a proficient right wing conservative.
At least she has something going for her. And with Macron, you're just screwing yourself further into the oblivion. You're just allowing for new left to continue mass immigration. With every year of it, it will get harder to vote someone like Le Pen into the office. This might be your last chance. But you'd rather stay subverted, it seems.

>He ALREADY has red flags about him, with tax evasion and some shady loans he had.
Every politician has something attached to them. Fillon made up jobs for his wife and "borrowed" expensive suits, Le Pen is probably siphoning funds from the EU by making up jobs for parliamentary assistants (as well as getting a little something from Russia). The only clean "top" candidate who wanted out of Europe was Mélenchon. This is nothing new. Sarkozy had ties to Gaddafi and his campaign was funded by Lybian money, Jerome Cahuzac (the fucking finance minister of all things) was put in jail for fraud, etc.
Bottom line is, they're both giant piles of shit. But at least Macron doesn't want to flip the table without a backup plan.

>But at least she will tackle the immigration and do it for real.
Nah, she won't. Le Pen is all bark and no bite, she'll get into power and realize that putting more security on France's borders simply won't do jack shit for terrorism. The root of the problem is to work on problems of segregation and communitarianism. If you solve the equation of poverty then you put yourself in a good spot to fight racial tensions and delinquency, since if people aren't poor, they have less of a reason to rob a jewelry store.
>Le Pen might have even shabbier economic program
And there you have it. That's all French people give a shit about right now. Nothing else matters to the middle-class.

>See what happened here in the US. Trump sucked in every debate, but he still won because people liked his message and they hated the alternative even more.
Nice try, but France isn't the US. The US is much larger and has groups of people more willing to unilaterally vote for a certain party, whomever the candidate might be. Also, no electoral college in France, and since Clinton technically had a higher number of people who voted for her...

do you think macron was imagining le pen pegging him and it got him flustered? she's hotter than his wife, and she seems to be very good at fucking dudes.

I fapped to the Rio Olympics women's acrobatic floor routines

Yeah. He sure was timid and insecure.

>Vous mentez au peuple français, madame.
>Vous parlez toujours du passé car vous n'avez rien à proposer
>Vous ne ditez que des bétises, madame LePen.
>J'expliquerais ma proposition madame, pas vous.

Etc, etc.

He got utterly crushed on the security and terrorism talk, though.

No spoilers! I just now got off work and am watching!

In a desperate ploy to garner support, Macron admits he's gay and shoves his tongue down his lover's throat in a passionate kiss.

>And there you have it. That's all French people give a shit about right now. Nothing else matters to the middle-class.

Lol yeah you're right senpai the middle class doesn't give a fuck about the durkas mowing them down in the streets

For that to be the case they'd have to be as fucktarded as you are, you realize that right

>t. literal Russian shill

Stop trying to ruin the rest of the world with nationalism dickhead

Most common people will be far more worried about the economy.

People vote based on feelings, not debate nuance. What I've seen of Macron has not been good. This will be a referendum on how much mud sticks to Le Pen.

no one gives a fuck what you've seen because you aren't French

Can someone confirm? I didn't watch and I probably wouldn't understand if it was in Froglish anyway

Who could be behind this post?

The French are weak, they will buckle over and vote Macron. They don't have the stomach!

SAUCE

>nationalism ruining the world

So. You lie all the time do you?

wat bad ass comment to say

So. Merkel runs Europe now. This is bad. I am debating a man. Elect me. A woman man. Fuck that

>no link to English sub full debate
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

NO way the flood of violent migrants, who you may have noticed are practically campaigning for her at this point, would be at the forefront of their thoughts with terror attacks regularly occurring days before voting session.

Le pen clearly lost the debate.