Some user told me to do my homework and watch a documentary (pic related) about how niggers are just shitty and stupid...

Some user told me to do my homework and watch a documentary (pic related) about how niggers are just shitty and stupid. other than empire of dust, what other nigger documentaries should I watch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
youtube.com/watch?v=QH-kNnq7mFM
youtube.com/watch?v=DvvgzQ-Itog
youtube.com/watch?v=7K5qVWG5CXU
youtube.com/watch?v=NHnF85dww3M
youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
forum.expeditionportal.com/threads/50799-Democratic-Republic-of-Congo-Lubumbashi-to-Kinshasa
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why would you watch a documentary on niggers you cuck.

a nogumentary

have you seen that one I mentioned? They literally suck at everything and are so disorganized. it's hilarious

Life in American Prison

What is the name of that documentary?!
Any link you could pass?

You live in America. Just visit any major city, particularly in the south, and observe them.

Empire of Dust
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

"tell me and i will forget" (2010)

theres a few documentaries on youtube about a handful of african countries by vice

>vice

yeah i know they are garbage but these documentaries arent that bad. you cant necessarily spin a story or push an agenda when you're getting shot at

Thanks man.

What's it called?

I know it's the one where the Chinese man rips blacks in Africa for not working hard enough, I just don't know the name.

enjoy

See:

Just watch one out three episodes of Forensic Files.

>Comments disabled

this one is about nips
its pretty good

youtube.com/watch?v=QH-kNnq7mFM

right? some kangs must've chimped out over it

Africa Addio.
It is on YouTube.

a TV show called COPS

youtube.com/watch?v=DvvgzQ-Itog

Mugabe and the White African.
Also on YouTube.

Ever seen Goodbye Uncle Tom?

And that's just to be politically correct. Really should be 1 in 2

>Nog speaks fluent Mandarin

Nigga wut

smartest african alive apparently

Is that a Pajeet cameo at 39:13??? I love how even in the Congo, Indians run the convenience stores.

Not yet.

Go to 7:00

Niggers' first day on the job and they look sullen as shit and even a little pissed off that if they *lose* their jackets and helmets, it would come out of their salary.

Nah the uploader was from fucking Sup Forums
Some dutch faggot that thought there was too much meme commenters.
I was in the thread when he bought the movie and uploaded it.

I always liked Addio Africa. It's a documentary about the decolonisation of Africa.

youtube.com/watch?v=7K5qVWG5CXU

there are never too many memes

Same reason why I watch nature documentaries.

No shit, this is common knowledge. Would you waste your time watching a documentary on how the sky is blue?

Gorillas in the Mist or whatever.

Or Chimps on the Congo.

because its funny as shit

hahaha in my country the nigsnogs get drowned too
is that a some sort of genetic condition or just mental disability?

Okay fair point.

>genetic condition or just mental disability?

Well, their mental disability is a function of their genetic condition.

It's pretty upsetting, to be honest. The worst thing that ever happened to Africa wasn't slavery or colonization, it was decolonization.

Jim talked out loud all the time. He was saying how the first thing he would do when he got to a free State he would go to saving up money and never spend a single cent, and when he got enough he would buy his wife. And then they would both work to buy the two children, and if their master wouldn’t sell them, they’d go and steal them.

It most froze me to hear such talk.

Here was this nigger, which I had as good as helped to run away, coming right out flat-footed and saying he would steal his children—children that belonged to a man I didn’t even know; a man that hadn’t ever done me no harm.

>The worst thing that ever happened to Africa wasn't slavery or colonization, it was decolonization.

It was the niggers wasn't it?

He doesn't want to get mugged for crack money I'm sure

I have a friend who is in a gay relationship with a biracial person, and this person is highly athletic and certifiably brilliant compared with the general global population (top 2%+ IQ). Bright family on both sides, relatively, for generations. However, he still has chimp-out moments when stressed; although this is partially the result of near PTSD due to family issues (raised by and around his white side). There are genetic and epigenetic pieces which supersede measurable intelligence. Nonetheless, if African Americans possessed a level of intelligence close to his (or even Obama's, whatever) on average, humanity (out of Africa) would have been in space for thousands of years by now (maybe leaning a little more toward Klingon than Vulcan).

I was kind of counting that as just being part of Africa. Like crocodiles or mosquitoes, the nog has always been among them.

Ohhhh...

>Carry on.

piece of shit chink capitalists and pol sides with them because they hate black people

So you met an outlier. So what? It isn't the abilities of the exceptional that matters but the abilities of the average man which is what matters.

so what? I dont see anything wrong with a common denominator

I honestly believe humanity would have a better future if only asians and whites were around. And I don't mean the euro version of asian which includes middle east inbred arabs as asians. Getting rid of the others would be like curing appendicitis. The operation may be unpleasant but the patient does not need the appendix and will be better after it is gone.

Dat's silly.

>t. the average Australian woman

Watch Addio Africa, about what happened when the White Man left most of Africa to its own devices. It is a horribly depressing movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=NHnF85dww3M

>or even Obama's, whatever) on average, humanity (out of Africa) would have been in space for thousands of years by now (maybe leaning a little more toward Klingon than Vulcan).

obama gave no fucks about space, just agitating the lower black class

Seppo's gunna sep.

>Abbo linguistics
How niche and intelligent. How is your wife, Bongo, now that she's found out how microwaves work?

About as good as yours who just got beaten and raped by tyrone.

What's funny is black people have been enslaving eachother for centuries both physically and psychologically yet those in the most dire of circumstances continue to blame every other race for their problems, especially white people. I mean I was watching round 1 of the nfl draft last week and 3/4th of the black players drafted had their father walk out on them when they were infants. I mean come on, look in the mirror.

Joke's on him, she's got AIDs from the last Tyrone that raped her. Likely thanks to the diversity-loving faggots your kind breed you desert-dwelling abbo fucker.

Niggermentary

Not a documentary, but here's a good William Pierce video.
youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM

He's not that good. He's good enough to be a go between for buying rocks off of African blokes but he's no master of Chinese. I've been studying it for some years so maybe my standards are high.

how long does it take to learn? I was thinking of finding a tutor for either mandarin or korea to learn in my offtime but I can't decide which to do. neither are needed

I didn't say Obama was pro-space. I said a group of people with a much brighter level of intelligence (close to Obama's or even better that other biracial dude's) would already be in space given African genetic diversity and how long humans have existed in Africa.Temperament at that level wouldn't be debilitating to the point of ruining society. It's a balancing act. I think some Africans are embarrassed by their brethren and lie to themselves that education is the answer.

>be black
these threads make me sad as fuck

Essential Nog Anthropology

forum.expeditionportal.com/threads/50799-Democratic-Republic-of-Congo-Lubumbashi-to-Kinshasa