Bill Nye's Sexy Rap

youtu.be/m4eKSD4iILw

What do (((they))) have on this poor fool?

>two genders
The word you're looking for is sex. We have two sexes.

This. I'm 23% male by the way lol

And I though being an overweight man-child who masturbates to Japanese cartoons was cringe worthy,
This is awful.

Didn't shop the pic, and sex and gender are the same thing idgaf what your stupid college taught you read a fucking dictionary. I prefer to use words the way they were designed to be used, not change them hundreds of years later because we feel different. Fuck your feelings gender and sex still show up as synonyms in every dictionary

Nothing, he just got tired of being a forgotten has been and Netflix offered to cut him big ass checks just like your picture describes.

I've actually had sex more than twice, nerd.

100% faggot unfortunately

BIGOT

Yeah. I remember when the body pillow waifus were actually being cringe-worthy yet simultaneously somehow trending. I thought that was kinda rock bottom. And then I learned that I was wrong.
At least if Islam takes over the world, feminism and the jews will be utterly crushed. It's my only solace.

>not taking XXY, XXX and XYY syndrome into account.

Mutations, not sexes.

bingo

What sex are they then?

xxx and xxy are female and xyy is male you moron

someone would do this just for money? Does he have no respect for himself? I can see a young person doing it for money but Bill had already established his media personality and character as a man married to logic and reason above all else...this is insanity

hes a kiddy diddler

kek

who cares? that's what sex they are.
They are such an small amount of people that: who cares?
you know what, they are free to pick whatever the fuck they want.
The rest are either male&man or female&woman.

there are proofs he's a kike

Bill Nye is nothing but an intellectual traitor.

>semantic is now science
ok buddy

>pic
>flag

wuts that mean