Why are mixed race fuzzy afro girls always the face of ''diversity campaigns''

Seriously in UK and Irish tv ads, all black girls are half white, half black girls with big Afro's, not very diverse when they literally clone the same girl everywhere is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M1-tP_3dDrc
youtube.com/watch?v=_RGxuU2vtBo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Diversity means Not White.

Because they usually have white features and are the best looking of the bunch. They're hardly going to put some splay nosed rubber lipped monkey in front of the public, look how well it worked for Leslie Jones.

Actual black women are ugly.

its considered racist to have pure blacks on tv etc

Free costume.

BLEACHED

Because all other niggers are ugly as fuck. The only time black genes are attractive are when mixed in with white in a certain way.

This
Even sjws are 100% ok with actual black folk, as much as they pretend

It's almost always black man/white blonde with mixed kids or white man/mixed gf. And then you've got the more subtle adverts where it's a nigger and a white girl sat next to each other on the bus or train or the nigger smiles at the white girl in work or something else along those lines. Government, Banking, Supermarket adverts are always 70% non-white, always. We are bombarded with this shit in adverts non-stop, it's completely in your face.

mixed race=aesthetically pleasing/pretty girls. No matter what your political leaning, "more hot chicks" is a good thing and this is arugably universally held as pretty vs a REALLY dark big lipped black chick

fuzzy afro=to show she ethnic/not white and therefore exotic ect.

Aren't

>Tfw mulatto
>Tfw go to uni in mostly white state
>Tfw no qt mulatto girls and I have to settle with fucking boring white girls instead
God damnit

Or just any episode of Doctor Who for the last 12 years.
>Rose: black boyfriend
>Martha: fancied the (white) Doctor
>Donna: only liked black men
>Amy: had a black child with her white husband
>Clara: black boyfriend

Semi European features lighter complexion = more visually appealing

but also

big woolly afro hair = Instant read as exotic/non white.

I work for an ad agency, we have binders of these girls.

Our data shows she is the diversity talent that is least likely to turn people off. I always try and steer clients into using her or East Asians if they want diversity.

Pretty funny reading the treatments that give bio for light skinned afro girl, she buys organic hummus, works in a creative industry, etc etc basically she's imagined as white and middle class in every way but appearance.

>I always try and steer clients into using her or East Asians if they want diversity.
Then you're an idiot. Try steering them toward loudmouthed Shaniqua with her jet black skin and baby fat belly. If you want to help that is.

who gives a shit?

Tired of looking at niggers and part niggers. Tired of them thinking their opinions matter at all. Picking cotton is not making a civilization, and you will never be Americans. Americans are only white people.

I thought it was just me that noticed this.

Because the common mixed person is absolutely hideous. Mismatching features, etc
>mix races goy! Your progeny won't look ugly and stupid

Once you get out of college and turn those noodle arms into muscle your balls will finally drop.

And it's never white man black woman, it's always black man white woman, they are deff trying to cuck the white man with this brainwashing.

because reality isn't photogenic

idk. i guess mulattos just have that niche. mestizos are too common and hapas are too rare.

you know, you could just do the Sup Forums approved thing and fuck a nigger right? less mixed up mulattoes around and more niggers. stop polluting the white gene pool.

Because they combine all the entitled attitudes of rich liberal whites with all the victimhood complexes of the 'hood blacks.

/thread

This here. We aren't after the destruction of other races we just want to preserve our own.

I didn't realize dogs could get fetal alcohol syndrome. Not surprised since it's a pit though.

they look nice

I think I'm probably better off being successful, making lots of money, putting that money into something actually useful, and getting out of advertising asap before I lose my soul entirely.

And btw I can only steer, casting (mostly sjw women) or a misguided client can still go ahead and fuck everything up, it fucking kills me when creative come up with a really cool concept and casting puts a black guy in it when the target demo is white men and everyone who isn't an absolute melt knows it'll go down like a wet fart.

Because, putting the face of the REAL half-chimps created by race mixing wouldn't stir the loins of retarded females if they knew the ape-creatures they'd actually give birth to from banging niggers.

Because darkies scare gradma!

Black mixed race qts are the best qts you fagt

Until they open their mouth. You rarely, rarely can see mixed girls supporting your political views. Their complexity always make them side with "i'm black! BLM! end racism! free lgbtquhifhsdlkrfjhs! politics instead of yours.

When did Dr Who become Dr Jews propaganda hour?

A reasonable point you make. It's good to know there are still some good men in advertising.

That's why the want white females to seek after attractive mulattos. Mulattos have light skinned qts when they breed whites.

Because halfsies are more attractive and the big poofy hair is enough of a niggerish feature that they think they're sticking it to white people, whose naturally straight hair is considered the objective standard of beauty.

Protip dipshit it's an ebin trole post about racemixing

Since it came back in 2005. It had always been a bit progressive in the 70's and 80's but with the reboot they knew everybody would be so excited to have it back they'd miss details like Rose and Mickey or Russell T Davis's habit of pushing gay relationship sin any episode set in the near future. Once they realised they could get away with it they ramped it up steadily over the series until we have now arrived at a black lesbian companion and a Doctor that ((punches Nazis)).

Not necessarily. They picked a poo in loo for the British drama Guerilla, which is about civil rights and sheit.

youtube.com/watch?v=M1-tP_3dDrc
>youtube.com/watch?v=M1-tP_3dDrc

Funny how pissed black women got at this, yet they seem fine with 99% white 1% black actresses like Halle Berry representing them. Must be the hair.

>They picked a poo in loo
I'd estimate she maybe had a fully Indian grandparent. They know what they're doing.

They are so ugly, fucking Christ -_-

Jelly

Tfw no qt loli in my lap

why live

Also, I say this as a mixed person

>some good men in advertising.
Might be a bit of stretch m8. I'm jaded af, possibly alcoholic and I'm still awake because I did too much coke this evening. Still hopefully one day I'll make a decent propagandist.

At least you're woke as our darker cousins like to say.

No kidding, I tried giving Dr. Who a shot and one of the opening scenes was the blonde girl kissing a nigger. Shut it off right there

>black woman
>guerilla

WEW

My wife and I were just discussing this the other day. They like to show mixed women, and niggerman/white woman couples on TV/commercials/etc, but they don't skew the other way and show white men with other (non-Asian) races. They're literally trying to breed us out of existence, by taking away our women and making it "OK" to miscegenate.

The contempt for the non cucked white man is virtually palpable.

True. But no matter what (((they))) promote, it's never going to happen. You can't change people's capabilities. It's all in their degenerate little heads. We're not going anywhere, soz non-goys.

It's been going on subtly since the 60's.
youtube.com/watch?v=_RGxuU2vtBo

They look good that's why

Well, not to me. But pic related prob doesn't appeal to you. Each to their own.

EVERY SINGLE WALMART FLYER FOR THE LAST 10 YEARS HAS THIS HAIR

Because they have white features.

>Anime poster telling me who I can and cannot fuck
Haha nope

I wish there were more qt mixed girls desu. ;_;

>Implying I'm trolling
I fuck white girls partially so I can spite people on here. It's pretty fun, you think I'm lying but I'm not. Enjoy the declining white birth rates too my friend.

Yes, and also because they have black features. That's kind of the point...

What marketing idiots want to believe: it represents black and white races getting together. Oh the beauty of these long distant races finallly coming together in love.

What it really means: white bitch got raped by tyrone and single mom shat out some mixed breed. Tyron is now in jail for murder and the white bitch is on crack and lives in a den.

Statistically unlikely.

Still, assuming you're not LARPing, which is the most likely situation, it's funny how you niggers are so insecure and how you worship White people. You recognize that you are inferior.

But it's the white features that appeal to white men. A touch of the exotic afro granted but if they had light skin and African faces no one would fall for the propaganda.

What the FUCK is going on in that picture?

Rape

MFW you are right

Looks like that's what came next.
Oooh ho, just...Just boils the fucking blood.

I can promise you no men find that creature attractive. It's the next stage in their plan, slowly bring in the nog faced halfbreeds.

She looks like a failed MTF Hon.

This. They don't want diversity at all, just a load of mutts.

>Attraction having anything to do with who's popping out babies
This is why you're country is being taken over, Sven. And I'm just letting off steam while I study for finals so I can get my STEM degree. I'm mulatto not black so I have no idea what your bad infographics have to do with me anyways.

>Mfw people on here always think I'm lying when I post shit like this but I'm 100% sincere.

Oh I agree, Euro facial features help

It'll arrive, user. I'm seeing them more and more here.

wha?... I'm blooming fan-tas-tic

Yeah.

>banking ads
>government ads
>furniture ads

>make a home... a multi-ethnic home!

>that mestizo-chink cross
>white

Don't you see you have no real allegiance? You're part of a new weird race that should never have been.

She's also a lesbian

I'm confident that more mulattos are on the way. Regardless, I have never given a fuck about racial identity. Your spin on it is just as bad as the liberal version of it.

MTF, Male To Female transitioner. Hon is a term they use to describe someone who retains their masculine features and can't pass for female.
I'd say... "She" fits the description.

>I'm confident that more mulattos are on the way
And then what? Is that the future you want, a planet of people who look the same? Not very diverse is it?

Ah yes, the Yogurt Commercialians.

A proud and ancient people, they also enjoy office supplies.

Once again I don't give a shit. There's a small chance that everyone looking the same might lead to more cooperation on a global scale which is ultimately needed for humanity to progress. Might as well see how it goes. Globalism is definitely the future, just not in it's current Neocon form.

And say ((they)) release a virus that wipes out a certain mixed race, how will a dead planet survive?

and say ayy lmaos invade and GREY all the white women, what then? non-sequiter harder please

>Jew in ID
Kek

And that's such a reach that it's not worth arguing. The world is a long ways off from achieving that level of genetic similarity.

They're pushing these gollywogs on your tv too? They always look so bloody smug and entitled

Consider blacks are really racism for other blacks just because of different shade and look thoses blacks only countrys really make you think!

Which do you think is the more likely scenario that has hmm, possibly been planned for decades?

Imagine how much better the world would be if blacks just stayed in Africa and didn't become a burden on the rest of the world?

the earth being flat?

Parasites always find a way to their hosts.

you literally put them on boats and imported them to all corners of the world. if not for the actions of whites there would be no blacks outside of africa.

I've been rewatching Star Trek Next Generation. I suggest you guys check out a season 1 episode called A Matter of Honor or something like that.

It's basically a race of space niggers, complete with lust for white women and strong female leader. Also the niggers culturally appropriate Arabs, as they all dress like Aladdin.

imagine how good looking she'd be if she weren't part nigger

Yeah but it would have taken much longer if our dumb ass ancestors hadn't shipped their sorry asses over here. We'd have none of MUH GUILTS (I feel none) either, and if they showed up on a boat would be much more inclined to sink it.

I know that prick but it's nice to think of what could have been.