Goodbye Sup Forums

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4471696/Royal-staff-called-London-emergency-meeting.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yqrAPOZxgzU
youtube.com/watch?v=041nXAAn714&feature=youtu.be&t=3m4s
i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/05/04/02/3FE6871200000578-4471696-image-m-3_1493863145624.jpg
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for F

Hey......FUCK YOU

F for the Queen

Yes goy. Dismantle that non Jewish institution.

o shit....

Ok Scholmo

bout fucking time. Hail to the king!

I thought we were playing "hail to the chief"

I thought he couldn't technically ever be king because he isnt blood

RIP your Majesty

I don't even care

>mfw Charles is dead
Long live the Queen.

you should

youtube.com/watch?v=yqrAPOZxgzU

s

The only good bong is a dead bong, fuck them.

pls dont die ma'am :c

I wonder if Islam will now take over?

>go to bbc one to see if it's on the news

>see ad for king charles iii

>DEUS VULT

>now

You don't follow British news much, do you?

I do not

Hopefully they are going to seize all EU assets and bar their trading on the London markets.

isnt Prince Charles related to Vlad the Impaler or so he claims?

No license :/

Hopefully they will declare the colony of Southern Rhodesia to be in open rebellion and pour out the wrath of God upon the terrorist Bobby Mugabe.

I hope the elites release the advanced medical technology they're using to keep her alive for so long.

Kek, who am I kidding?

In Her capacity as Supreme Governor of the Church of England she's going to call for the new Crusade since the current Pope won't.

She'd better call it soon because her son is more likely to call for jihad.

F

Didn't some user post on here like a week ago saying that the Queen was in poor health and would die soon? Everyone called him a LARPer. I almost took a screenshot but retardedly, did not.

Anyone remember? He had some other predictions.

Reminder: The Queen would have wanted Jeremy Corbyn to win. It is your duty to Vote Labour in June.

You spelled labor wrong.

fuck off m8 we cant ave that softcunt as PM

Dad's a little senile. He makes weird spelling mistakes from time to time. Just let it go broger.

It's not going to be anything, is it?

And there was much rejoicing in Ireland!

Also, someone should try to see if Her Royal Standard has been taken down at Windsor Palace.

youtube.com/watch?v=041nXAAn714&feature=youtu.be&t=3m4s

F

Will Charles choose a new name when he becomes King or stay with Charlie?

yes wee lad, bomb yer own cities and burn everything down

Delete this

Most likely a new name, since the other 2 Charles were shite.

lol she dead, and Theresa May knows it. Whenever the PM goes to the palace to dissolve parliament there's ALWAYS a photo op of the meeting. May went there today but there's no picture of her with the Queen.

Also it's very telling that right after the "meeting" she held a briefing with the press outside No.10 to talk about some evil EU plot to influence the election in June. She knows full well a dead Queen + the illusion of a foreign enemy trying to control Britain = easy win for the Tories. Economy, NHS, Education, everything goes out the window when you have a monarch in a coffin.

Sultan Charles of Appendage of Saudi Arabia

Kek

King Mohommad is crowned

>You don't follow British news much, do you?

I'm not Irish diaspora.

I'm just an American who fucking hates all the fucking people in out country who fucking love the Royals.

You think she died just like that. I think she's generally unwell or has terminal cancer or something and is putting in succession orders.

So diverse! The commonwealth will rejoice!

While we're on the subject, mind giving me the redpill on Theresa May?

Hold on... Is this a real happening or the usual Sup Forums bullshit?

She's with God now. He took her peacefully while she was napping.

>You think she died just like that
She was 91. As soon as you get past your 80s sudden death becomes a thing.

Ill check if I can bet on William Hill, gonna make some cash and go to Marbella this summer.

I saw my 92 year old neighbor, out on her normal daily walk last summer and then 2 hours later, OP (old person) was kill.

It's a real happening. An important emergency meeting will take place tomorrow morning at Buckingham - but we have literally no idea what it's about.

WELL READ THE ARTICLE SPAGHETTI NIGGER AND FIGURE IT OUT

Republic post haste!

There's no redpill, she's just a neocon.

Legit.

No Drudge gif yet, but SOON.

(I think the Duke is dead, not her.)

When she eventually dies Charles is going to be a disaster for the UK and I think he will be the last royal to sit on the throne.

He's uber PC, climate change and pro Muslim. He will be hated by Brits and when the nation eventually collapses or ends up in civil war that will be the end of the royal family. They will see him as a traitor to the Arabs.

imagine your king being prince charles top kek

Unknown if the queen is dead then the Brits will probably try to release it on their own terms. Could she be abdicating? Also when was the last time the queen was seen in person? But it would be weird for her to just drop dead over night.

puke, it's just going to end up being another episode of non-violent conquest

>Could she be abdicating
She said she never would, BUT if she is terminally ill then there would be no reason not to.

Now britain will finally have a tariqa-involved islamic king

Yasss king slay (the infidels)

eh fuck her. horrible country, bad food 0/10 would not invade

People have been predicting her death on a weekly basis for the last decade now. She's old, dumbass.

>But it would be weird for her to just drop dead over night

Inexplicable

That's prince Harry. Camille can't be queen because she was divorced.

Lets just say the UK will look like a plate of linguini splashed with tomato sauce after this

Remind 韦恩兰布赖特 is a bum liar parasitic people around him, especially the elderly. Wayne Lanbulaite five months behind on the rent for his cell phone before going home owner Wayne kicked out Lanbulaite. This guy also received many of his failed attempts to get psychological Wayne Lanbulaite straighten his life out of Wayne Lanbulaite lend more than $ 1000 and everyone comes into contact with the final 韦恩兰布赖特learn. Wayne Lanbulaite there is no conscience, no future, no loyalty, no skills, no dazzling light. Wayne is back 后兰布赖特 financial devastation and handicapped people Wayne Lanbulaite can be traced back more than 20 years, he has experienced a long list. Wayne Lanbulaite also managed to tens of thousands of dollars INTENSIVE technically illiterate elderly people into the possible transfer of the project by the Indian outsourcing within a week has been undertaken.韦恩兰布赖特 hand, not even you can do. Wayne Lanbulaite incompetent and narcissistic, who is also willing to maintain relations with 韦恩兰布赖特 exceeded only person perfect storm a few months of alcoholism and methhead countryman with whom Wayne Rankin Bright enjoys gay debauchery period while seeking to include the use of stimulants out disreputable public bathroom "SLAM BAMS". But do not worry, 鲁尼兰布赖特 completely forgive myself every time so he was not gay.

they literally have a pic of her you idiots in the article, taken wednesday apparently

i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/05/04/02/3FE6871200000578-4471696-image-m-3_1493863145624.jpg

No, they said she was already dead and has been, for 2.5 weeks, now.

Please clap?

Aint seen this one before, but nice try there Nordic user

HOLY SHIT CHECK DAILY MAIL

ITS HAPPENING

There are people who were alive last Wednesday that are not alive today.

ENGLAND SHOULD MAKE HER THEIR NEW WE WUZ!

BOB DOLE
BOB DOLE BOB DOLE BOB DOLE

I hope the queen is fine

They already passed a resolution two years ago, that it will bypass Charles and go to William.

Gonna be your king too

oh, i thought it was this wednesday, as in today. now i'm the dumb idiot.

Imagine the world she has witnessed in her lifetime crumble around her?
She inherited the proud land her anscestors fought over and ruled over....
and is now the queen of fucking sandnigger infested, CCTV, bin-that-knife, TV license land..

I would just fucking kill myself.

I would be really sad if she had died... All these pieces of Europe's past greatness are vanishing little by little,and the future looks so mediocre, so gloomy...

It's about time

Christ she's like a thousand years old at this point

So Islamic........

Adapt or die fagget. Europe does not have a God-given right to maintaining it's heritage and ethnicity. Especially after spreading the very opposite around the globe.

Sorry but not sorry.

What are the rest of the Royals doing if someones dead they are gonna get news first before the press. Have their been any unusual moves by them? Like cutting holiday short or travelling to the Palace randomly.

Isnt that frank "duncan" garret? Anyone?

1294 years to be exact.

Wayne Lanbulaite incompetent and narcissistic, no dazzling light.

It's all good.

Like I said, I think it's Prince Phillip who is dead or is about to die.

Digits for Duke of Edinburgh.

FUCKKKKKKKKk

You did it you fucking monster

TIME FOR A ROYAL MUSLIM FAMILY EH BONGS? HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

checked

Wow he is a very decorated soldier

DAT WUD B SEXY AF

william moved back to london

Is there anyone in the world (aside from dictators) with a more skewed view of human life? Literally born into royalty in a country that worships their family, and she was given everything she every wanted to what, the past 80 years or however old she is? At least presidents step down, kings get overthrown, but this woman has basically had bodyguards and money surrounding her every second of every day.

Pretty crazy when you think about it, she has no idea what a normal life is like.

I hate you for being so right!

I hate you for being such a worthless pud of rancid jizz

There was a Royal Saudi Aircraft heading from D.C. to England earlier.