Were Indians a mistake?

were Indians a mistake?

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gawker.com/the-streets-of-san-francisco-are-covered-in-human-shit-1679930931
legalinsurrection.com/2016/12/people-in-san-francisco-need-a-poop-map-to-avoid-crap-on-the-street/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes

yes

yes i haven't met one indian that i liked jerky stinky poo fuckers

Why pick on India?
They deserve it. They deserve it 100 times over. Indians deserve to be hated. You know when your dog shits on the carpet, and you grab him and rub his nose in it to convince him not to do that anymore, to humiliate and browbeat him in to obedience and decent behavior? That’s what we need to do to Indians. Shun them, condemn them, and reject them until they start acting even slightly decently.
Nowhere in the entire 3rd World is anywhere near as filthy as India. Show me one 3rd World country that even approaches the filth of that shithole called India, which doesn’t even really deserve to be called a part of Planet Earth if you ask me. Even Black Africa is far less filthy than India. Black Africa. Did you read that? I said Black Africa. Indians are worse than Black Africans, actually much worse*, and they have no excuse as they are 11-12 IQ points more intelligent.

Indians are filthier, more depraved, more evil, more sociopathic, more callous, more vicious and more uncaring even than Black Africans. Indians are worse than Somalis. Somalis are vastly better human beings than Indians.* Did you hear that? I said Somalis! Indians are so lousy that they are even more screwed up than Somalis.
India is the end of the world. That where human soul ends up at the end of the trail. India is where the human soul goes to die.

*If you want to press me on this, I will provide you with some examples that show how even Black Africans of all people are not only less screwed up but are actually much better human beings than Indians.

Indians do not even have that essential human core to their hearts anymore. The prevalent attitude to “go evil or die;” in other words, the only way to even modestly survive in India is to turn evil.

yes

yes

wew, saved

absolutely.

Did he accidentally fall in?

Yes.
Lets dig up Hitler.
Reanimate him.
Tell him Indians are the new jews.

lol Stay mad white boiz

He's just bathing..

he's just taking a dip in the pool with the family

That's a lot of poo in the loo

Westernized poos are ok. It's the finest source of cute brown girls...

t. dikshit sukhdeepsingh

Friendly reminder that gypsies are literally descended from Indian "untouchables."

>mfw I found out gypsies are Indian
it sort of rhymes, like pottery

>Niggers are better than Indians

Shut up nigger.

Isn't that how Uruk-hai are born?

Every heard that phrase "the world needs ditch diggers?" Well they're the racial equivalent of ditch diggers. Yes there's too many of them, but they serve a need and arent dindus like most brownies.

>ywn sacrifice your dignity and life for the betterment of your nation

why exist

>indian
>dignity

That picture is from Bangadesh. And don't pretend that Americans cities are not absolutely full of shit, crime and drugs.
"The Streets of San Francisco Are Covered in Human Shit"
justice.gawker.com/the-streets-of-san-francisco-are-covered-in-human-shit-1679930931
"People in San Francisco Need a Poop Map to Avoid Crap on the Street"
legalinsurrection.com/2016/12/people-in-san-francisco-need-a-poop-map-to-avoid-crap-on-the-street/

POOP!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHH FUNNY POOPIES!!!!!!!!!!!

XD ELELELELELELELEL PPPPPPPOOOOO

PPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYY

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAH
AHAHAH

AHAHAHA FUNNY POOP! POOP FUNNY! WEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY FOR POOPIE! GOOD POOPIE! POOPIE FUNNY! AHAH XDDD

DDDDDDD

DDDDDDD
DDDDD POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP LELELELELELELELELELELELLE XDXDXD

POOPY FUNNY! YAY! FUN FUN POOP

! TEE HEE XD POOP! POOPY! YAY! POOP MAKE ME HAPPY! HAPPY HAPPY P

OOP POOP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHDXDXD

UH OH< I THINK I MADE A POOPIE :^)^)^)^)^))^)^:^)^:^)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POOP IN PANTS! NO DIAPER! THAT'S FUNNY! XDDD

OOPSIE! POOPY UNDERWEAR NOW! TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE

WE WANT POOPIES! WE WANT POOPIES! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH HHHHHHHH :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) AHA

POOP

yes

If so they're a big mistake.

>US flag
>not a fucking leaf
huh color me surprised

summer...

It's a copypasta, newfriends

Not even a picture from India.
It is Bangladesh.

WOW REALLY? FUCK MAN I'M SO EMBARRASSED I HAD NO IDEA
Holy shit you're retarded

Is this how Indians are born?

yes, they are molded by the shit

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Have mercy on him, sir. Take me in his place. My life is worth nothing.

No wonder you Snow Niggers are worlds biggest Cucks. Get your Daughters raped by Refugees. They love it more than being fucked by limp impotent snow niggers.

post poo videos

Absolutely

Fuck off, nigger.

You chop off heads from people because you believe that your enemies won't be revived again without a important part of the body and that "whitey's bullet doesn't kill you and only arrow kills you".

Shitty tribal thinking.

It was all shitty in Sub-Saharan African, India had at least developed a Civilization.

Snow Niggers pimping their Daughters to Migrants is still worse.

They also rub shit on their skin. Literal shitskins

>gets no (you)'s and still incessantly pooposts
fuck off shitskin

Lol, are Indian's even that bad? I keep seeing stuff like pic related on this board. All the Indians I know are pretty smart and hard-working, but then again, they were the ones who were able to immigrate here.

Pakis are literally Indian kek

I would rather be shitskin than watch my Daughter raped by Refugees. You Snow Niggers are impotent Cucks. Your women like to be raped by refugees rather than sleep with you cucks.

>would rather be shitskin than watch my Daughter raped by Refugees. You Snow Niggers are impotent Cucks. Your women like to be raped by refugees rather than sleep with you cucks.

would rather be shitskin than watch my Daughter raped by Refugees. You Snow Niggers are impotent Cucks. Your women like to be raped by refugees rather than sleep with you cucks.

T. Triggered feces connosieure

keep shitposting ape. You're gonna get bombed out by Trump soon enough. He's already anally raping you mudslime shitskins.

I would rather be shitskin than watch my Daughter raped by Refugees. You Snow Niggers are impotent Cucks. Your women like to be raped by refugees rather than sleep with you cucks..Go get your Daughter pimped by Syrians

Try rhyming! That's a good trick!

You're the same as your neighbours.

WTF?

Kill all Pajeets

Your a street shitter and a fucking mudslime. How are you even allowing yourself to exiss

That's why Trump was kissing Hindu ass before the elections? he even sent his son and Daughter in-law to Hindu temple to get votes and money.

Fellow indian living in great burgerland. We are here because we are not in shit. We are the ones with money/brains to leave the pooland. To even be
in america means we hold some value. As a
candidate why wouldn't you target those with
money and intelligence?

>kissing minorities asses so he can secure the presidency
Small price to pay. I would gladly give a bit of dignity to get the highest office in the world. It was an investment: kiss shitskin ass now, blow millions of them to a mist of blood and guts later on.

>kiss shitskin ass now, blow millions of them to a mist of blood and guts later on.

The saviour of Sunni Muslim """"moderates""" in Syria.

Oh vey!

Keep dreaming, American.

Meanwhile US cities are issuing Poop Maps to avoid streets covered in Poop. Snow Nigger Cucks think that they are superior while they are getting their daughters raped by refugees from Syria

How can the sewers be filled that much when nobody uses the toilet?

stormwater runoff

You Cucks couldn't win a war in Afghanistan and you think you can fight India? India has Nukes and means to deliver them anywhere on earth. You cucks can only kiss Ass. That's all you snow niggers are good at.