The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable...

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn’t have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve these things in your real life, then you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because if you can't make anything of your own, individual life, then how can you think you'll be able to make a real difference for the race, for the lives of many?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet don't. Things aren’t as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunity that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>the white race
What has 'the white race' ever done for me ? nothing, so whatever I do will be for my own benefit.

You must go back to plebbit.

how the fuck can i be any of those things? my parents were poor, mom a bipolar drug addict and alcoholic, my dad just didnt give a shit.

i studied my ass off, got a math degree + experience in uni, all paid for by student loans, and could only get a basic analyst job in advertising for 35k / year. i can barely pay my bills, let alone buy nice things or start a family. fuck you.

What you're doing isn't working and you need to do something different. Be a man and figure it out.

I don't understand the picture.

I just want to fuck my sister honestly

nah be a total flake and demand way way more of everyone
realize they owe you!
just as europe etc owe usa!
TRUMP!
MAGA!

fuck off, redditor

great advice dude.... really helps given i tried so many different angles and industries for 1.5 years before i found my current job.

You have a math degree?

So why don't you study computer programming on the weekends, make a demo project on a laptop to show at interviews, and get a kick-ass high-paying programming job?

Somebody's been watching their Peterson properly.

If you want further thoughts on how to sort yourself out, read Antifragile by Taleb. Great book.

When you're sorted and you're ready to help change the world, get on your local school board and start fighting back against the SJW agenda.

He doesn't do this because if he were smart enough to do so he'd have already done it. He's a bitch.

i have been using matlab, r, python for years.... no one cares man. maybe its just my city. i have demonstrable skills yet still get overlooked. ive been seriously considering suicide this past month.

What city are you in? Look on Craigslist for SFBay or Vegas.

Send an email to Workbridge Associates or Consul Partners.

Consider moving. If you want to live a fulfilling life you have to move (and live in) a few different cities over the course of your life.

Are you obese? Do you dress like a slob? Maybe you need to work on your appearance?

Matlab and r positions are often for candidates with PhDs.
You should focus on making a demo in Python if you want to get an entry level developer job.

This is the only true redpill. This should be posted every day until people truly understand that memeing won't save the white race, only hard work and traditional values will.

have a master in philosophy and history; am a nationalist for 15 years now; working at uni; have to stay under the radar which drives me crazy; know a lot, but am an idiot; hate everything including myself.

my problem is that im trapped in a mindset of dependence - i keep thinking that for a real positive change in my life the whole society has to change as well. in other words: i identify positive change as political change. as long as I am forced to live in this hell, I will keep being a degenerate hating on everyone and everything.

sometimes im sad because of it, most of the times i dont feel anything at all.

That degenerate slut has been deceived by the juden

You'll never win the birth rate race white boi. I just made three single moms while reading this post.

I know guy who studied turf grass in college

>started 60k with constant promotions

you just suck nigger and live in canada

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ

Save some money and go study for a master's or phd in Germany/France , Higher education is free there ,thats what i'm gonna do after i get my engineering diploma ... Maybe become a research assistant in some american uni followed by a phd ...i think you need more education because you diploma is not enough ... Also , suicide ... benn there , they key is by having a new habit and no free free time ( been there myself , lifting iron helped me a kot during those dark times) .. anyway , i though Canada was awesome and promicing ...

Meanwhile, posting on your white made computer in your white designed home in the country your white people died for. Off yourself.