youtube.com/watch?v=UFzW8rVRHRY
youtube.com/watch?v=AXnxCnarZGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>white ''''''people''''''

Is that /ourguy/

A leaf piling leafs

who is this guy

unironic answers pls

I don't understand the "whites have no culture" meme.

How do you explain the different European cultures?

Poor guy. Day of the rake when? Would make it easier for him.

>Europeans
>Culture

They're saying whites in America have no culture

Europeans aren't white

Umm try again sweetie

Whats wrong with this?

This is true. America is everything I hate about (((multiculturalism))).

That makes more sense, but don't whites in America have "American culture".

I immigrated from Netherlands to US and I can tell you that white Americans have many different cultures.

West coasters are much different then east coasters, and Yankees and Dixies are much different culture. I really like American culture, "work hard and get what you want".

>white people dont eat stinky food and dance like a faggot
>hurrrrr no culture#111 lol

Any nudity in these yet

They mistake the vanilla culture they grew up in as not a culture.

It's retarded niggers that spread this meme, they literally don't know about culture beyond their soul food and being slaves/kangz.

We are quickly converting the noble parts of our Western culture into something debased and abhorrent. Self-absorbed and bubbled.

"sweetie"
wtf are you a 70 yr old woman or a faggot?

kek
This seems fun

I meant to say that they have overarching similar ideals but the cultures are much different and interesting.

When I first came to america I really hated it DESU, I was one of those lefty European elitists, but after a while you really see why Americans were at least looked at so highly for so long.

I've never seen a harder working group of people. You guys work so fucking hard, all because you believe with hard work you can get somewhere. That's what I admire most about American Culture. Took me a while to realize that, but once I did I really started looking at America as a real positive light.

Ah yes, the customary mating ritual of the leaf.
So graceful. So serene.

That hit probably didn't even hurt him. If you're drunk enough nothing hurts. After 16 beers last weekend I let my buddy punch me in the face for fun and I felt nothing, we just laughed after

Umm, try again sweetie

that's jewish culture

You antifa reddit fags arent fooling anyone

>tfw I would lynch those degenerates in picture and you OP

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ

Hooyah Francis Marion!

OC coming through.

in the US there are a bunch of activities that are essentially white because there are so few minorities ever participating in them
look at any triathlon or outdoor competition, even the casual ones and it's nearly all white people
not many hikers either

um try again sweetie

America and Americans as a whole do have their own culture, but there are many subcultures as you've said, like Yankees and Dixies for example, but it's more like the East coast and the South. The West coast has its own culture as well. Then there's the midwest. Even on the East coast there's different cultures, like New England and New York for example. Then there's culture within races and religions too.

I'm not sure about other countries like in Europe, but America is huge and each state is like its own country. I'm sure northern and southern Italy have some differences in their cultures, but Montana's culture is a lot different than Arizona's.

Basically America, to many people, is very watered down in terms of culture.

>da jews be holdin us down n sheeit

He would be pretty attractive without the crazy hair and tattoos.

Um, try again sweetie

Well no one in Europe considers themselves white.

That girl on the right's expression is great.

file name kek

America doesn't really have different cultures, it has different politics, income, and geographic factors.

umm try again, sweetie.

And you might say that New England is different from NY but its not. Thr south is the only area that has anything resembling a culture unique from anything else youll find in the country.

True, but that's what creates the culture. Blacks that live in low income areas creates the violent and destructive dindu nuffins we all know and love

the lord of the leafs

i would give my life for him

LOL WTF

White people in America have no culture

NYC and Boston are quite different. They seem similar because they're both on the East coast and are very old cities but the people are different, the food is different, the atmosphere, the dialect, even the music. If you were to watch a classic Yankees vs. Red Sox game you'd see the difference in culture just from that alone

>Pic related

>wear socks with sandals
>t.melanin enriched nigger who never gets sunburned

fuck off newfag

no shes literally Jewish faggot lmfao

His name is Jimmy NuMale

Boricuas have no culture; only welfare benefits.

only people i ever hear call someone boss are the muslims at gas stations

>No mention of the European languages used by SJW's.

Only NYers and NJers call people boss. At least as far as I know. Isn't a white thing

lovely triple repetitions

white bois btfo

honestly i dont know how anyone could get offended by this

THE KING IN THE NORTH

ITT: anons grouping every white person into one group and complaining about the large discrepancy in observed behavior that anons themselves generalized

Try again snookums :)

this one is pretty well spot on, but none of it is bad rofl

except veganism, out of all of the social justice ideals this one has to be the worst by far

It mainly refers to whites in America, not abroad. White people in Europe don't subscribe to such a broad generalization.

that looks fun
fuckoff back to afrika nicgger

the thought of actual niggers making threads on this board cracks me up

Truth

>wear shorts in the winter

tfw when no +10 to frost resistance

>Sweetie

When old Jewish women from Brooklyn browse Sup Forums now.

lurk moar

Whites have no cul--

Leafs, bow down to your god.

Like um try again, sweetie.

youtube.com/watch?v=UFzW8rVRHRY

Why is it bad?

>stand still at concerts

What is punk rock and metal

Whites have no cul--

i probably shouldve clarified, its not so much the idea, its the fucking people that become vegans. they are unbelievably insufferable. it would gain more traction if veganism had better spokespeople t b h, instead of cucks like moby

what the fuck

I was bored one day and used a hair dryer to blow my hair back like that
And I laughed at how retarded I looked
But this mother fucker does it for an actual style?
again
what the fuck

what a boss

I love when niggers mock whites for having no culture while using a white language (English) and white technology (Internet, computers, etc.).

>tfw you will never be this alpha

She's literally a kike. Not white.

>Greco-Roman
>white

wew lad

Meds arent white, retard.

Yeah I never really hear people talk about it. My friend was vegan for awhile and the only time he brought it up is if we went out to eat and the place didn't specify.
There are insufferable cunts in every movement or behind any idea. They're simply the vocal minority

Fixed

>when your culture is so civilized it becomes boring compared to blacks setting themselves on fire

It's amazing how well this syncs with Government Plates

youtube.com/watch?v=AXnxCnarZGs

back to >_donald

>>White people have no culture

Denying that White people have a culture, and a culture so good that people all around the world copy it for that matter, is literally part of the UN definition of genocide.

Colbert is a hate speaker.

Triple double, holy shit what did kek mean by this???

Not only culture, but manners. He was running over to make sure his bro was okay and apologize.

more accurate version

Notice how he ran toward the person he hit to try and help.
That's how you can tell he's white.

It's a papa leaf teaching his youngins how to pile on a site and turn it to shit.