What is it with us (alpha males) and always wanting more no matter how good we have it?

what is it with us (alpha males) and always wanting more no matter how good we have it?

is that a good trait or should we work on it and somehow try to change it?

for example, i'm married to a beautiful wife, we have two kids and yet i have to fuck two women i work with on the side.

Dunno man. No matter how many girls I try to talk to, I seem to always just want to fuck my sister. Kinda weird. There's no one I want to fuck more than my sister.

Your guna is too Rajasik. Read and meditate more, try and raise your Sattvik guna to balance it out.

I got a Japanese girl who sucks dick so good she makes me scream
And still I'm fucking a Korean on the side
I don't even know why because I'm satisfied with my jap but I can't stop fucking other girls as well
Does anyone know why?

ITT: a shit ton of larping

My fiance told me I'm too ambitious to be happy. That to me, happiness is just a moment before I need more happiness. I know she's right, because no matter what I achieve I'm never content for very long. It's just how I've lived my whole life. Don't know anything else.

Also you're a fucking degenerate for cheating on your wife. Kys senpai.

You and your fiancé interested in a bull?

You all need to pay your debt to your ancestors by bearing sons.

Not you. We don't need any webbed feet potatoes.

go for it famalan

>Not you. We don't need any webbed feet potatoes
Who said I think about impregnating her? I don't want a mongoloid on my hands, just want to make sweet sweet love to her

Bum her then you nonce.

Bro I want to so bad but I can't because there's no way she thinks of me that way

Have to start leaving the room honestly because during the summer she's always wearing skimpy clothes and I get the biggest fucking boners. I started asking her to put on more clothes and I say "no one wants to see that, stayed dressed at home" because I want her to stop giving me boners, she never listens though of course

She's probably on birth control desu

It's a good trait, it's what makes us accomplish things. That being said, learning self control is also important, following every basic instinct you have might be alpha but it'll turn degenerate real quick.

You can stop writing about it now.
It's in your best interest to, because I know for a fact that even writing about it is giving you a hard-on right now, and it's not healthy.

Degenerate. The failure of monogamy is one of the largest detriments to our civilization

>It's in your best interest to, because I know for a fact that even writing about it is giving you a hard-on right now, and it's not healthy.

It is dude. I want to fuck her so badly. I'll never be able to though. Shit sucks. She's so fucking hot it's crazy, her friends are too

Pic related is me

white people baka
STOP FUCKING YOUR FAMILY YOURE BREEDING MASS SHOOTERS

Bro I've never done it yet I'm just saying I want to

OP here, while I've never actually fucked my sister, I had a short summer fling with her. Got a handjob out of it. It was worth it. Go for it.

>and yet I have to fuck two women I work with on the side
>have to
I grew up believing that women were attracted to assholes, and experience keeps confirming this. It would suck enough without the fact that they effectively screen out men who want to treat them well, then complain that 'all men are assholes.'
I used to be jealous of guys like you in college, but I'm relieved that I, never had a gf, am probably happier than you.

>OP here, while I've never actually fucked my sister, I had a short summer fling with her. Got a handjob out of it. It was worth it. Go for it.

How the fuck did you go about asking her to do this with you? I need to find a way of getting my sister to do some stuff with me. We don't even need to fuck right off the bat, just making out would be nice

typical slav

We IM'd alot and talked about sex given any circumstance. It just went towards it. Both of us agreed it would be sick if we fucked, but she gave me a handjob and i fingered her.

>us alpha males
>poting on Sup Forums
Pick one faggot.
*pic related, it's your gf.

>I used to be jealous of guys like you in college, but I'm relieved that I, never had a gf, am probably happier than you.
You might be happier than I am but only thanks to your ignorance. It sometimes is a bliss. As for everything else, you wouldn't understand. It's an alpha thing.

Why were you instant messaging your sister? Kek. If I was to ask her it wouldn't be through text I would just somehow try to get her to do stuff with me it would have to be face to face, asking through text could make it so that she has to think about it kek, maybe after many drinks I would try it

Would enjoy seeing you get blacked

I know you think of that as impossible, but there are no black ''people'' here in Croatia. Maybe like 20 of them in whole country (4 million people).

this thread reads like those old threads about white chicks drinking black guy piss.

is this the work of robots or paid shills?

>is this the work of robots
one guy fingered his sister. another one wants to.
i'd say this isn't too far off.

> fucking 2 women at work on top of a relationship

are you hoping some sad turbovirgin on here is gonna believe your fanfic?

I'm not a robot at all. I stay 10 miles away from /r9k/ at all times. I think those guys are faggots

I just want to fuck my sister. I'm just a pervert and I bet I have more of a chance fucking my sister than anyone on /r9k/ getting laid