youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=cB0eQjae5Uo
youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lefties need to be held to their same PC standards

its called ruining the fun for everyone
if they want to shut people down for words then they will get shut down for words

how many layers of satire are you on?

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

T. Colbert.
Edgey faggits fucking with your bank. Free speech still subject consequences.

let's all act like SJWs now and belittle free speech and comedy

I HATE YOU QUEER FAGGOTS SO MUCH

DISGUSTING ANAL BANDITS

SISSY FUDGE MINERS

YOU FUCKING COCK HOLSTERS

BASTARD CUM GUZZLING PILLOW BITERS

YOU LIKE IT IN THE ASS

YOU FUDGEPACKING DICK GOBBLING FAGGOTS MAKE ME SICK

I'm not offended, I just want to see Colburp get BTFO

b-BUT user HE HURT MY FWEE FWEES! M-MAGA!!!

listen to me, we are the jews now. You have lost. the delousing start very soon my curly haird, big-nosed, baggy eyed backstabber

Regressive is as regressive does. We shouldn't treat them like they aren't cringelord faggots because they're doing the exact same shit the regressive left does. Fucking aids is what they are on society

>hurr durr fight fire with fire
When your house is on fire, you don't throw more fire onto it unless you're mentally ill or imbalanced. Intellectually degenerate trash

The only person thatll be btfo are trump supporters. And they call liberals the shills

No one here is offended, Skylar.

You dumb little faggot.

Hahaha, yes good, defend the hate speech. Let the tolerance flow through you.

Steven Colbert made racist, sexist, homophobic comments that severely incapacitated me. I demand that CBS fire him over these comments that shattered my ability to process reality.

Dude, nobody cares about your list of bullshit. The thread would die before we read/watched all this. If you must insist on forcing this shit down people's throats, do it tactfully, and use your own words.

Hate speech is no joke, faggot

No no no. He said the only thing good for a man's mouth. Is a russian president's cock. When that man is also president. Use your brains

No one cares. We just hate him and want to ruin his life.

Are you angry?

Yeah but his jokes aren't really funny. What would be funny is getting him fired.

relax colbert, you wont really be fired over a joke making fun of gay people

This bait thread should have died before it was made.

Those vids at least give the thread some value.

>massaging that narrative

I am very offended. These are the people who are supposed to stand up against homophobic bigotry. He may not have done it on purpose but he basically put himself in the same came as Trump with that comment.

Are you retarded? Do you think that we're actually offended by it?

Colbert we know it's you. It's not us you have to fear but liberals

why are you triggered by people shutting down colbert?

This is okay, because the left will call out his shit and try to attack. Now add our side, and our attacks as well.

It's like using the opponents weight against him in a Sumo match to defeat him

I don't give a fuck if Colbert gets fired or not.

The whole point of #FireColbert was to trigger you (it worked), to get the cuck media to call Colbert homophobic (it worked), to turn some actual gays against Colbert (that worked too) and to try, again, to make you aware of the hypocrisy of your selective outrage (seems you are still too dumb to get that more subtle point).

And by the way, next time you dummies get triggered by something a conservative says, we WILL say "but why weren't you mad about Colbert's homophobia"?

This is the problem with you guys. You're fucking idiots, but you think you're clever. And you lose all the time but think you won. And you are so used to pretending defeats are victories that you've still got that pathetic popular vote meme going

LEL@your entire philosophy and outlook on life.

Truvada. No. But seriously. Adam and Eve did something. You don't want to call it sexual. You made all this. Adam and Steve are straw men

...except no one cares. No one comes to Sup Forums because they'd secretly rather be on youtube.

Homophobia is NOT cool bro.

It's 2017. Come on.

Nobody is actually offended. Here's the thing - nobody is every actually offended. Actual Faggots don't even get offended by gay jokes. It's entirely political. If Milo can't call some dike a dike w/o having his paid speeches canceled, then why should Colbert get paid 10s of millions of dollars by a mainstream media network to make gay jokes?

youtube.com/watch?v=cB0eQjae5Uo

You're right, nobody cares

Sage

For liberals sucking another man's dick is literally the same as shaking his hand. It's offensive to equate sucking dick to anything other than a formality.

I love it when they eat themselves. Every single time, it is so cathartic.

>You cant say whatever you want.
>Says whatever I want.
>REEEE WHY ARE YOU SHITTING ON ME FOR SAYING WHAT I WANT!

You made the world, now live in it fucker.

Take your homophobic slurs and ranting elsewhere, shitlord.

It's the current year, he needs to go.

>It was just a joke, stop!

>Liberals literally going down the list of right wing personas and systematically destroying them one at a time.

Fuck you to death, I will lynch you mother fuckers in the street the first chance I get, no more kid gloves for your traitorous civilization destroyers.

You've turned me into the Nazi you fear in every dark corner.

When your house is on fire you set fire to the men who put it on fire.

I care. I watched every video and now my dog is redpilled

>Be Catholic comedian

>Mock homosexuals

The nerve of this goy.

How many altar laddies has Colbert bounced on his knee in his time?

imagine if the same were said about Hillary

Lots of people care about immigration. It was one of the fulcrums that trump used to win. Nobody comes to america because they'd secretly rather be in mexico.

Technically he's got a higher security clearance, I think he needs to bail on that stupid show and come up with his own avenue, like a true southerner.

oy vey where is my share of the gold?

if anyone on fox news said anything like that about obongo after he was elected they would have been fired ten minutes later. and the fact that he's a comedian isn't a defense. everyone knows he's a political activist for the dnc

>gay dick sucker detected

Homophobia is just a joke to you, huh faggot?

>Unless you are mentally ill

What is it about autism that you don't understand, summerfriend?

This only matters if you consume his shitty product. The reaction to Colbert isnt nearly the same as the entirety of leftist media culture reacting to cultural conservatives. No one is sincerely offended and ideological rigor isnt the most valuable behavior when politico-cultural wins are on the table.

tldr, you're a fucking faggot

fuck off, homophobe.

>make fun of Trump by calling him gay

>80% of your demographic is gay

>have to apologize and offer your anus to the gay community now

Being a leftist is hell. There's no dignity.

it hurt my feelings because it hit too close to home
my russian friend is my cock holster :(

PC culture is a double edged sword. He asked for this.

47th post, best post

fuck anyone whos offended by this joke.

Only idiots support trump anymore. He was better than the alternative, but still complete shit.

also, free speech n sheeit

FUCK YANKEES

This, my delicate sensibilities need this asshole to live on the street and suck dick to survive for the rest of his miserable life.

What would destroy Colbert faster than crying about it would be to have the daily stormer endorse him as a free speech advocate

There's actually a lot of gay guy who supported Trump.

Nobody's offended you dumb faggot, we're alinsky-ing the alinsky fanboys.

Literally no one sucked Putin cock like Obongo. Vlad wants his black cabana boy back.

>Listen to me fellow white men

Ummmmm NO sweetie, you can NOT insult love!

If there's one thing these SJW cunts can't stand its a dose of their own medicine.

Nothing wrong with giving them one every so often.

>There's actually a lot of gay guy who supported Trump.
Many fought for trump in the meme war

I'm not offended. I want to see the fucking SJW's eat one of their own. It's irrational to be offended unless you're a muh feels type of faggot.

I can't wait for the next time someone on the right says something that the cucks find outrageous.

I, or more specifically my Frog Twitter, will be saying "but why weren't you mad about Colbert?" and "but if you think that, shouldn't Colbert get fired, too?"

I stand corrected.

I don't know why the left thinks it's cool to talk to somebody that has achieved more than they ever will like that. I wouldn't call Obama a cock sucker on live television. That's just fucking retarded.

>colbert will get busted for sexual harassment

OP IS NOT ONE OF US
IT IS A COUNTEROFFENSIVE FROM R/LATESHOW
DO NOT BE DECEIVED

rule 4

When you're at war with somebody you don't fucking throw down your rifle because the person shooting at you has a rifle of their own dumbfuck.

>Haha he said the POTUS sucks cock on national television

Have some respect for the position you worthless nigger

He'd probably enjoy that. It would fuel him. The results of the election hit him hard, he's a sore loser. More of the same to rub salt into the wound. Something. I'm not sure. But there is something that would drive him round the bend, he's already taking this too seriously.

My point is that no one comes to Sup Forums to watch youtube. The content is irrelevant.

Well said. The truth is, liberals know that they are dumb. I still haven't met truly intelligent liberal who isn't in it for the money. Those rich and smart like Clinton and Soros are just using morons and sheep to get power over them.
Liberals are "facebook" intellectuals, they eat mass media every day, they rarely think, they only follow. If it weren't for republicans and old school hard working democrats, USA would become Venezuela in 50 years. This cancer of liberalism must be stopped at any cost. They are literally the biggest threat to free USA. It is not Korea, it is not Russia. It is entitled stupid mass media swallowing so called liberals.

lol why are they shilling russia hacker meme so hard?

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ

Colbert needs to take it further. All the way over the cliff. It's like him and Bill Nye are competing in a cringe off

Libtards need to abide by their own rules.

If they never let anyone make fun of Obama because HES MUH PRESIDENT AND DESERVES MUH RESPECT, then they need to do the same for Trump.

Either accept this, or kill yourself for your mental gymnastics. I'm fine with whichever option you choose, but remaining an ignorant fucktard isn't an option, OP.

But he hurt my feelings.
MY FEEEEEEELINGS!!!!!!!!!

Jokes need to be funny though op, and he was not. It's pretty disgusting gay sex and all but they should be free to suck and swallow

get out, shill

Either liberals are gonna have to resign themselves to being the cucked politically correct faggots that they always try to force everyone to be or they're gonna have to admit that they don't actually value political correctness at all if they want to be able to use offensive free speech.

>OP IS NOT ONE OF US
>IT IS A COUNTEROFFENSIVE FROM R/LATESHOW
>DO NOT BE DECEIVED
Hmmmm. They know about it but that doesn't necessarily mean they are on a counter offense

Dude thinks it's still April.

>Nothing wrong with giving them one every so often.
Sounds kinda... gay, you fucking faggot.

He's not funny, he's just stupid.

I like the look of those digits.

The most annoying part is he got started by pretending to be heavily on the right.

His entire fucking career was born from playing the role of the good American only to shit all over it the moment he got a bit of pull.

Who are you quoting?

>His entire fucking career was born from playing the role of the good American only to shit all over it the moment he got a bit of pull.

It was satire you twit.

Yes, but people HATE the leftist standards, so I got a hunch that swing voters and non-political people are going to hate you for being just like the hated leftest. So, it's pretty fucking stupid, we should instead be better than them not the same.

I'm liberal as hell, and I hate political correctness.

Yeah, he was mocking Bill O'Reilly. Now Bill is gone, so who does Colbert pretend to be now?