REDPILL ME

I'm a godless liberal, but I'm also open minded. I'm not stupid and I think its important to try and listen to how other people think. So for the sake of mutual understanding: Redpill me

It amazes me why people fall into an ideology that was pronounced obsolete fifty years ago. But, I'll give you guys the benefit of the doubt. Redpill me.

Tell me what you believe, and why. I'm a (moderate) liberal libertarian, I hate both extremes of both political spectrum. Tell me what you guys believe in.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I'm a (moderate) liberal libertarian
I'd be a moderate liberal too if our society was more sane. But to be a moderate liberal now, you are just another signature on the death warrant of the society our ancestors built and gifted to us.

most of the faggots here are natsoc who blame the jews for everything and extremely obsess over their race because they can't do anything good so they pretend that they're their ancestors and that's why they're superior so those are the answers you are gonna get. but im a right libertarian, i believe that the state should exist to maintain roads and make sure huge megacorporations don't destroy the environment. but i believe that the huge majority of things should be privatized and deregulated, like healthcare. i think the free market creates the best quality and cheapest products, as shown in unregulated markets like consumer electronics. get off of here though, dont turn into a jew hating faggot.

The way I see it, extreme liberals give moderate liberals a bad name, and extreme conservatives give moderate conservatives a bad name. I think 90 or 80 of the people are alright with moderate compromise, but the far sides stop each other from accepting compromise.

The jewish hate really confuses me, isn't that ancient propaganda purported by the church during the dark ages? Jewish Americans are middle class white people, a grade A example of assimilation. I found it weird that this website hates them so much.

I'm an authoritarian capitalist. In my eyes, the government exists as the ruling body for a reason. Communism is a flawed concept, and the libertarian mentality is fucked. Power to the strong, I say.

>democracy works
>jews dindu nuffin

it's a start.

As I said, white people are mad and they turn to Hitler. It is based around myths though, like the elders of Zion book.

I'm a godless fascist that wants a white ethnostate with sharia law and a military dedicated to a war on Jews, waged worldwide.

You're spot on. The normalization and acceptance of mental illness and mediocrity has created a soft people and a soft nation. Our ancestors that gave us this great gift are likely looking upon us and thinking we are a bunch of stupid pussy ass bitches.

let's play spot the fucking jews

With all due respect dude, I've been to a few museums, read the entries of soldiers from allied and German side. I can't be quick to believe a Sup Forums post from a stranger on the internet. Can I ask who benefits from a holocaust cover up? And was a holocaust fabrication really needed to push any agenda at all? Wouldn't more practical means work better, instead of a complete fabrication of history for 50 or so years? It seems far-fetched that EVERYONE who is in political power, would be in on this (I've grown up with a few of my senators, its unlikely they're in on this)

Stranger than fiction

>who benefits from having an ethno-religious apartheid state, stolen and handed to them by the world's superpowers, with a guarantee of US military support in any conflict with the people they wish to commit genocide against
You stumped me there.

>who would benefit from the holocaust
jews
>was it needed to push any agenda
yes, the jewish agenda
>everyone who is in political power is in on it
no, they were just force-fed the same 6 gorillion bullshit we all were.

Surely "extreme conservative" is a bit of a juxtaposition. What do you mean by it?

I'm willing to admit there are biological differences between men and women, and that feminism may have causes marriage rates to go south, but isn't that a fair trade off?

I have a lot of immigrants in my area, they all think a women's worth is by how well they cook and clean. But isn't it better to have a woman in your life that makes you strive forward to become a better person?

And I'm not talking about those stupid bitches that think the world revolves around themselves, I mean REAL women that want equal relationships, and that are there to push each other into the goals they want, not just someone there in the sidelines, there to catch you for when you fall.

/thread

There's the feel goods and the do goods. raising the minimal wage makes you fell good because your "helping poor people". Do goods say get a real job. Getting a real job will lead to a better life in the long run and will provided a individual with many opportunities. Paying a McDonalds burger flipper 15$ a hour will only keep them stuck at a shitty job dealing with shitty people in a crappy apartment in a crappy city. Feel goods theirs more then one gender. Do goods Stop living in a fake reality theirs only to genders. The list keeps going on.

The Holocaust did happen although it's likely that there were no gas chambers or a plan for mass extermination.

Organized world Jewry at the time wanted it to happen. It was the defining event that realized the Zionist dream of a Jewish state.

Let's play spot the edgy Nazis

I'm pretty sure the US created ISIS. We invaded Iraq and caused a void in power to occur. ISIS stole from US bases, ISIS attacked Syria from US captured bases.

Islamic radicalism is a big issue, but the US was involved in giving them the tools for power.

I now realize I should've just made a collage, sorry for the spam

even if you dont believe religion you have to accept it cause cooperation that allowed modern society to exist

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ

> But isn't it better to have a woman in your life that makes you strive forward to become a better person?
That's not what feminism does. Feminism is an ideology of female superiority, it's and ideology that portrays masculinity and manhood as an inherently bad thing, even though all of fucking civilization was built on the backs of masculinity.

I blame robots for taking our jobs. The economy has been dwindling for twenty years, and that change, the dwindling jobs with raising mortgage rates, is why guys like Trump and Bernie are so appealing to people who want something "new" compared to our current political establishment

>ISIS has apologized to Israel for accidentally attacking Israeli soldiers
We know who created ISIS. Radical Islamists don't apologize for accidentally killing Jews.

>islamic radicalism is a big issue
I think you mean
>islam is a big issue

Then what do you call fair equality between men and woman?

Egalitarianism, and it's a fucking joke.

moderate=1/2 right 1/2 wrong

thesis antithesis synthesis

Hate to break it to you, but I blame history for the stupidity of religions in the middle east. It looks to me like dictators and terrorists are using religion to fan their ulterior agendas.

We have Hindu terrorists in India, and Buddhist terrorists in Burma. Middle East is a hot bad of shitty history, and people like using "god's vision" as an excuse to do their stupid shit.

First, for someone who doesn't subscribe to ideologies, you have certainly chucked yourself into a lot of ideological boxes.

"liberal"

"libertarian"

"atheist"

Blah, blah...I am so intellectually enlightened.

Figure it out for yourself, oh, enlightened one.

>dark ages
read a book

Believes Sup Forums is truly NatSoc or Libtard or anything. You don't understand what this place truly is, you probably came here due to the media going wild over this place and came to ask "blah blah" as a first thing. You won't get a coherent answer. Lurk more then ask this question.

>I'm also open minded

That's your first problem. You've let all these insane, lazy idea's into your head which is why you're a godless liberal in the first place.

The mind is like a house. It must have order and logical organization to function fully and properly. Would you leave your house door open at all times? Let whoever wants to wander in, take up space, use your toilet, sleep in your bed, on your couch? Of course you wouldn't. That's why you must protect your mind as you would be when you lock your home.

extremes on either side are equally terrible
what do you expect? most people are bloodthirsty greedy shits

I'll clarify: I'm liberal because I think humans have some basic rights, and corporations shouldn't be able to trample on those rights. I'm also Libertarian because I think a smaller government and more emphasis on local and state communities works best.

A label is just a label, it really doesn't mean much.

>jews
>white people
pick one

Fuck off faggot. Conservative in america means right which means republican. Go suck some more mudslime dick.

Hitler did nothing wrong though

equality is a social construct

There are two redpills. The far-right pill, and then the Spenglerpill.
For the far right pill, Culture of Critique is a good book, along with listening to the Daily Shoah. The Spenglerpill requires Ted Kaczynski, Julius Evola, scripture understood in its historical context, maybe some Manson, and of course The Decline of the West.

Great post! moderation is just dragging us closer to societal collapse and a slow brazilification. What was left wing liberal in the past has become right wing in the current year. (((Lev Davidovich Bronstien))) aka Leon Trotsky would be proud, "long march through the institutions" indeed.

And what good is a house, if you cannot enjoy it with things worth loving? And what good are those things, if you can't take a step back and wonder "is my house being poisoned by certain things?"

Taking the time to reflect on what we believe in is a necessity.

Yeah but the Hindu terrorists stay in India and the Buddhist terrorist stay in Burma, Muslims bomb rape murder and just generally fuck everything up no matter where they are or how few of them there are, the more that arrive the worse it gets, they are a cancer that needs to be cut out before it causes anymore damage

obvious kike shill is obvious

Jews were rounded up and put in camps because Jews tried to overthrow the German government from 1919-20 but there were no gas chambers and no executive orders instructing the execution of jews

Readeth info graphs and swallow the red pill. I knew the Iranians wouldn't deny the holocaust solely based off taquiyya and their denial led me down the path of discovery. Middle Easterns all know the holocaust was exaggerated to benefit the Jews and support the narrative for their exodus to their "historical homeland" which hasn't been theirs for nearly a millennia

That's your first problem. You've let all these insane, lazy idea's into your head which is why you're a godless liberal in the first place.

Well first of all, the redpill (like autism) is a spectrum. Its not a political party with a manifesto outlining what redpilled people do and do not believe.
I'd say at its most basic level, the level at which most people start at, is anti-feminism. People find it unfair that males are considered bad people.
The next level is the realisation that liberals arent complaining about males. They're complaining about white males, so then race is introduced.
The next level is about white christian males, and then the next is about the big governments that are creating these problems and making society considerably worse. This is where you realise the issues of globalism.
The final level is seeing that a single force has been behind this and that its not new. That single force is usually the jews.
At least thats my opinion of it. As I said before, there isnt an absolute definition of the redpill, some people will say only level 5 is truly redpilled and anything else is simply less bluepilled.

Nick Land and Mencius Moldbug also have interesting insights.

Democraxy was considered obsolete by Plato 2000+ years ago. History isnt a grand timeline.

This is a fun red pill

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

Jews have acted as social parasites in every land they have inhabited. It's one thing that every group of people that has ever dealt with them can agree on, not just in one time period either, so its not just a phase. They Jew has been aptly described as a parasite from ancient Roman historians to modern Arabs. Chinese folk lore even says that someone with a big nose is untrustworthy in businesses deals! The Jews evolved different survival strategies that have worked very well for them. The Gypsies are the same way, just far inferior to the Jews. Jews are the alpha parasite of their habitat.

It's the Jews on top of an existent civilisational decline with spiritual origins (less of a mission in civilisation). The Jews are absolutely the avant-guard of civilisational destruction, but they are tolerated because Westerners don't really feel there's a point to things (because they already completed most of their cultural mission, and they are divorced from nature and propped up with technology to the point where religion/spirituality doesn't make sense to them and they adopt gay, civilisation-destroying things as a pseudo-religion instead (diversity, for example)

Also, check what he has to say:

Find me definitive proof the holohoax happened the way the powers that be say it did. If you can do that I'll hug a Jew and donate some shekels.

did you go to Poland yet or you and your friend are too scared?

Why don't I suck your dick faggot it's probably circumcised the same? The same shade too. I've never visited a country with such dark-skinned, black-haired, brown-eyed "white people" in my life.

Prisoners in Nazi Germany died in the last couple months of the war because they could not take care of them. Prison guards realized the armies of the entire world were closing in on them, they took off their uniforms and went home. People died. Prisoners eat last when SHTF! All western allied camps that were liberated don't claim to have been death camps, only soviet liberated prison camps. Allied bombing killed many civilians in WW2, mostly the after effects of it. People can't survive in modern population densities without modern infrastructure, which was gone. Pictures of dead bodies were taken and the defeated nation was blamed, as always happens in war. I don't believe many are "in on it". Even most living Jews in the current year probably believe in Holocaust mythology.

I'm a liberal too, so we will probably agree on most things political. However, I am "racially redpilled". I do not hold any hate or grudge against any racial or ethnic demographic, and I do not wish for you to, either. By "racially redpilled" I mean only that I am aware of certain differences between the races, and I believe that these differences are, at least in part, due to genetics.

One of the more significant examples is IQ. It is an undisputed fact that blacks have a lower IQ than whites. It might be uncomfortable to acknowledge, but it is simply true. Now, when presented with this fact, most liberals immediately jump to the belief that this difference is entirely due to environmental differences between blacks and whites. Now, certainly blacks and whites do have different average environments, but it is an article of faith to assume that 100% of the difference is due to environment. And if you actually look into studies which try to control for environment, they have great difficulty equalizing racial scores. (See pic related.) Furthermore, studies of identical and fraternal twins show that IQ is a highly heritable trait, being around 75% genetic.

I recommend reading Charles Murray's "Bell Curve" if you are interested.

I am a classical liberal so we are not that far apart politically. And I am a moderate. The problem I would have with Libertarianism is that they aren't realistic about liberty. There is no such thing as perfect liberty of which libertarians believe, and there is bound to be some instances where the government should step in to maximize the liberty of the individual

For example: The federal reserve bank controls the nations currency. No government official or citizen is allowed inside the federal reserve bank, or at least without permission; not even the president. They profit off of printing money because they are a business, even though the more you print the more you cause inflation. The money should be in the hands of the people, not in the hands of a major corporation. Therefore we, as classical liberals, believe that the Federal Reserve Bank should be abolished and money should be in the hands of the treasury in which should be elected by the people to be accountable to the people (giving the people the control of the currency).

-Like I said, this is an exception and we mostly believe in free market capitalism and very limited government, however this is an exception that libertarians as a whole disagree with; This is because Libertarians as well as their party as a whole are very business minded. Libertarians are more a party of business than a party of liberty and when it comes to certain exceptions that should be in place to protect or maximize the liberty of the individual, Libertartians do not believe in those exceptions because they believe in absolute liberty.
--(This is mostly why I left the Libertarian party, that and because they believe in what they believe in intellectually and not morally while classical liberals think in terms of both.)--

I wouldn't mind liberals if they were more like you. The race equality is the most destructive part of it all. If liberals economic theories end up ruining the economy its okay with me, it can be fixed. If we get flooded with incompatible inferiors there is no coming back from that. The Spanish colonies were once more prosperous and more relevant on the world stage than the USA at one point in time. Spain made a laws to restrict Spanish women from leaving Spain. The Spanish settlers had no choice but to mix with slaves and natives. The Spanish colonies have similar history and constitutional government, but the more European a country stayed the better the outcome.

>Redpill me

For starters, liberals support the proliferation of an unsustainable welfare state. When you subsidize something, you are encouraging it to grow.

Today, you get more funbucks per kid. As a black guy, why work when you can just have 7 different kids from 5 different women? Most if not all of those children will continue the downward spiral.

A conservative asks, why should a large portion of my earnings be taken from me and used to pay for cultivating a permanent welfare-dependent class which only votes democrat? (the party that promises gibs)

You say conservatism is obsolete, but conservatism is spending less than you make.

Care to explain how you think spending less than you make is an obsolete ideology?

Also that aside, I'm curious if liberals notice the intentional and aggressive erosion of western society's pillars present in mediaforms and academia. Do you just choose to ignore it or tell yourself that you deserve it?

I mostly agree. I'm hesitant to use words like "inferior" because I don't want to make a value judgement, and am open to the idea that there are also measures in which whites perform worse than blacks. But given that we value what we value, we do need to at least keep an eye on the genetic composition of our society for the foreseeable future. I have hope for humanity, for all races, and wish that we didn't have to take things like race or IQ into account. But we do. Maybe one day, we will develop the technology to alter and improve ourselves and other races beyond previous limitations.

Jeez a gay couple at that age?

Perfect! Right on the money.

Fixing divorce law would be a start.

Many of the problems are also cultural not legal (exclusive men's clubs are sexist, but women only gyms are empowering).

Pre-feminist women had it bad in a lot of ways, but there were also advantages that cannot be carried over for actual equality.

no you're not, but anyway. I post a sign in my lawn. Protected by Smith & Wesson, you post a sign in your lawn. "I hate guns"

You get robbed, faggot

I grew up in nigger hoods. I went race-government-Jews-Feminism. Your explanation is probably the most common escalation. Hate when people get purple pilled and end up believing its some nonexistent group pulling the strings. They are the hardest to show the way because they think they are in rebellion against something that has been described to them as having the same characteristics as Jews but are aliens or some other Alex Jones type shit.

Try lurking and stop acting like a "spoon feed me now mommy" dipshit.

Oh wait you just said you were a godless liberal. On second thought, KYS. You're already a husk of a human being.

R A R E
A
R A R E
E

No it isn't

Lurk. Your problem is you think whatever you are told. Look at the facts and make up your own goddamn mind.

>I'm a godless liberal, but I'm also open minded

Well I was like you times ago, stay here and you will change.