How does it feel that you elected a person who can't keep his promises? Who can't even fulfill 100 days

How does it feel that you elected a person who can't keep his promises? Who can't even fulfill 100 days.

Why did you elect a failure? All because of few emails?!

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/draft-complete-list-of-president-trumps-accomplishments-in-his-first-100-days/
foxnews.com/world/2017/05/03/north-korea-defector-hails-trumps-tough-stance-on-hostile-country.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>politician can't keep his campaign promises
More news at 11.

wtf I'm a cruzmissile now

But Trump isn't a politician.

drumpf is done

he made solid attempts to put most of his promises into practice almost immediately, but the dems are blocking him at every turn.

i'm not blaming the left for finally growing a pair of balls, but it's hardly a failure on trump's part

Trump is a fucking cuck.

Quit that pussy shit, pointing the finger degeneracy.

Republicans control the House (by good margin), senate and White House. We have a Supreme Court tilted right wing, republicans have majority of governorships.

Can't blame the Democrats anymore for the GOP's incompetence. Trump is just icing on the cake.

>do nothing, know nothing Party.
GOP confirmed protest party.

We did it because it was fun. Your tears that night will sustain us forever.

Sounds like a nigger saying it's whitey's fault he's poor and lazy

Will you laugh when the Democrats control the house in 2018? Will the 2016 tears sustain the onslaught of a Democratic presidency in 2020? Will MAGA have been worth it when single payer healthcare becomes a reality?

CHECKED and FUCKED and KEKED.

so the court of appeals, which is democratic, had nothing to do with blocking the travel ban?

keep trying bruv

>Who can't even fulfill 100 days.

Try 103 days then cunt.

Obamacare is gone tomorrow and the wall is already under construction.

2 more supreme court picks to come as well.

MWUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH

Are you STILL butt hurt that Hillary lost?

of course it's bait, but replying to these threads keeps them posting here. the more they post, the more we get to laugh at their mental gymnastics.

the best part is, we have shills shilling shills these days. it's fucking beautiful

Hillary will win 2018 to reverse what Drumpf did.

Hopefully America will still exist... I pray to God it will prevail.

2018?

is this some common core bullshit i dont know about?

>b-but it's the white mans fault im poor!
You sound like a fucking nigger. If Trump & Co. were competent they would have had no problem gaming the system. Say what you want about GWB, he could get shit done. Even judicially shady shit like PATRIOT ACT got through.

Whiny, low IQ drumpf supporters are the niggers of conservativism.

>the wall is already under construction
They're fixing part of the preexisting fence

>May 2017
>still cares about election memes

so when the thread doesn't go your way, you make up your own narrative to reply to? holy shit this is hilarious.

i'm curious what you fuckers get paid to entertain us, because i'm starting to think it isnt enough for this level of quality

The best part is that he was the one who kept harping about 100 days, nobody would have cared otherwise.

That's why this was all worth it.

He is absolutely hilarious, everything about his campaign and administration is funny, he constantly sabotagues himself and it doesn't matter because the GOP doesn't actually care about anything since modern right wing rhetoric exists only to distract from their agenda of looting and harnessing the commons to enrich themselves and their benefactors.

No matter what he does, he won't face any consequences, and nobody particularly cares about helping him either.

So this can only get funnier.

It feels fucking great OP, I don't normally do stupid raiding shit but I am glad I burned some accounts fucking around a bit splitting dems while pretending to be various hillary/bernie supporters.

I can't wait to pretend to be an American women when I help him get 4 more years while actual Russian shills help me to call you a shill.

And there's nothing you can do about it because the dems are a retarded herd of cats.

What did he mean by this?

Oof

The only one spinning mental gymnastics here is you.

>cucked on China
>cucked on budget
>cucked on 100 day pledge
>cucked on draining the swamp
>cucked on foreign intervention
>cucked on tax returns
>cucked on NATO
>cucked on Obamacare
>cucked on tax proposal
>cucked on Goldman Sachs
>cucked on Israel

All you have is:
>le libtard tears XD

Only you drumpf supporters will find a way to spin this 100 day disaster into a win. It's really amusing honestly, watching someone get so cucked and still be loyal to the bull.

Go back to T_D with your Donna worship.

>all "acceptable political discourse" is propaganda, all mainstream news is propaganda
>propagandists take note of this and approach the disenchanted through non-mainstream channels as the most ardent critics of the status quo
>naw, it couldn't be propaganda, we're countercultural. we're immune!"
>get their guy elected
>he does what any reasonable person would've expected him to do
Grats, Sup Forums, you got played.
Not that Hillary would've been any better, she's still a literal criminal

Checked

>And there's nothing you can do about it because the dems are a retarded herd of cats.
Well you have to work outside the political system, obviously. The democrats are just the other wing of plutocracy and cronyism. They're just as bad.
Lurk /leftypol/ if you want

>can't keep his promises
>politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/

Oh look, you're full of shit.

Sorry that politicians have to make compromises because we live in a democratic republic. :(

I've seen a man who's tried more in 100 days than any president has in 100 years.

Holy shit based leaf.
>knows too much.
>Power level is too strong.

Someone call him a shill kike CTR so we can continue to live with our cognitive dissonance! Hurry!

No honestly it's bumfuckery.
Also, checkd

YEAH golfing every 5.6 days, he sure tried! All those policy failures!

Give him a participation trophy!

You're a little late with your toppic, but I'm glad I could help with your homework.

Did you even read your own source cunt? He hasnt done anything, everything is either stalled or on hold (maybe indefinitely?). He also already broke one promise.

How can you rekt yourself that bad?

>"he's not one of them. he's different"

Not all because, but yeah the treason factored in...

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/draft-complete-list-of-president-trumps-accomplishments-in-his-first-100-days/

The US Stock Markets are at record highs and millions of Americans are benefitting in their retirement savings accounts.

* The DOW daily closing stock market average rose more than 15% since the election on November 8th. (On November 9th the DOW closed at 18,332 – on March 1st the DOW closed at 21,115).
* Since the Inauguration on January 20th the DOW rose 6.5%. (It was at 19,827 at January 20th and reached 21,115 on March 1st.)
* The DOW took just 66 days to climb from 19,000 to above 21,000, the fastest 2,000 point run ever. The DOW closed above 19,000 for the first time on November 22nd and closed above 21,000 on March 1st.
* The DOW closed above 20,000 on January 25th and the March 1st rally matched the fastest-ever 1,000 point increase in the DOW at 24 days.
* The US Stock Market gained $2 trillion in wealth since Trump was elected!
* The S&P 500 broke $20 Trillion for the first time in its history.
* In the history of the DOW, going back to January 1901, the DOW record for most continuous closing high trading days was set in January of 1987 when Ronald Reagan was President. The DOW set closing highs an amazing 12 times in a row that month. On February 28th President Trump matched President Reagan when the DOW reached a new high for its 12th day in a row!

And doesn't that just speak volumes about those 100 years?

President Trump decreased the US Debt in his first 100 days by $100 Billion. (President Obama increased the US debt in his first 100 days by more than $560 Billion.)

The US Manufacturing Index soared to a 33 year high in this period which were the best numbers since 1983 under President Reagan.

President Trump added 298,000 jobs in his first month alone (after President Obama said jobs were not coming back!).

Housing sales are red-hot. In 2011, houses for sale were on the market an average 84 days. This year, it’s just 45 days.

Illegal immigration is down 67% since President Trump’s Inauguration.

NATO announced Allied spending is up $10 Billion because of President Trump.

After being nominated by President Trump, Constitutionalist Judge Neil Gorsuch was confirmed and sworn in as Supreme Court Justice in early April.

The President has signed 66 executive orders, memoranda and proclamations as of April 19th, including:

* Notifying Congress of a strike on Syria after it was reported that the country used gas on its citizens.
* Dismantling Obama’s climate change initiatives.
* Travel bans for individuals from a select number of countries embroiled in terrorist atrocities.
* Enforcing regulatory reform.
* Protecting Law enforcement.
* Mandating for every new regulation to eliminate two.
* Defeating ISIS.
* Rebuilding the military.
* Building a border wall.
* Cutting funding for sanctuary cities.
* Approving pipelines.
* Reducing regulations on manufacturers.
* Placing a hiring freeze on federal employees.
* Exiting the US from the TPP.

In addition to all this, the President has met with many foreign leaders from across the globe including Xi from China, Abe from Japan, etc.

know how I know you're a shill?

the shills are running the asylum, nigger.
The entire Trump campaign was a masterstroke in shilling.
Your real concerns are not being addressed by working within the system

>the wall is already under construction.
the wall IS NOT under construction. the bill trump signed specifically bars any money from being used to build the wall

how can you be this illiterate?

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.

Name a single president who has fulfilled all his campaign promises?

James K. Polk

>all "acceptable political discourse" is propaganda, all mainstream news is propaganda
>propagandists take note of this and approach the disenchanted through non-mainstream channels as the most ardent critics of the status quo

this shit literally killed Sup Forums

foxnews.com/world/2017/05/03/north-korea-defector-hails-trumps-tough-stance-on-hostile-country.html

Are you seven years old? Trump has been in office for ~100 days. It's a four year term.

To say that he's broken his promises is misleading when he's kept more than he's broken.

Serious, might want to sterilize yourself or kill yourself. You're not going to make it.

>no hillary
feelsgood