Why aren't you a Catholic user?

The Catholic Church is Europe, and Europe is the Catholic Church.

If you claim to care about the future of the West, return to the Faith of your ancestors.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OTAz7XIUy_0
thewandererpress.com/catholic/news/our-catholic-faith/the-marvel-of-the-catholic-church-the-churchs-stability-and-endurance/
the-american-catholic.com/2016/08/28/the-barque-of-peter-sails-through-history/
youtube.com/watch?v=uv_2x6JmuaE
youtube.com/watch?v=RI4lkqYzJvM
youtube.com/watch?v=Dlr90NLDp-0
youtube.com/watch?v=HxjYWvF5ttc
youtube.com/watch?v=WhP654dN3Ww
youtube.com/watch?v=4ych_dTX8G0
youtube.com/watch?v=oX9xVnHYFAM
youtube.com/watch?v=C_gaT-tnpKk
youtube.com/watch?v=n-5mx5o8YYs
youtube.com/watch?v=Wf3scPRLGFE
youtube.com/watch?v=AKpexxzR4Ak
youtube.com/watch?v=o6JJCaf9e7c
youtube.com/watch?v=mNMQu5LXaeI
youtube.com/watch?v=EJxRDhejtwo
youtube.com/watch?v=_dV5b8AuLHg
ncregister.com/blog/astagnaro/if-this-is-how-you-treat-your-friends
youtube.com/watch?v=YRhRzdiCk7s
ncregister.com/blog/kschiffer/when-alfred-hitchcock-cried-after-receiving-holy-communion
ncregister.com/daily-news/50-catholic-converts-notable-new-church-members-over-the-last-century
youtube.com/watch?v=sieHX3tPeRw&t=122s
cirp.org/library/cultural/catholic/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Religion is for retards. Fedora memes won't change that lol

Catholics are heretics. Long live the Orthodox church.

What if Catholic is just another word for Germanic Orthodox?

The prove god doesn't exist.

*then

>using religion to push political agendas/ideologies
>worshiping a mortal woman
No thanks.

Not how burden of proof works.

There must be a reason you don't believe in god. When the proper reasoning is know, it is ilogical to not believe actually. You may believe in him but not associate him with any god you know, or not know the god you don't believe in. Either way, why don't you believe in god?

>why don't you believe in god?
Its never been proven, only historically imposed on society. Give me empirical evidence the Christian god exists and I'll go to church on Sunday.

Semites get out reeeeee

>When the proper reasoning is know, it is ilogical to not believe actually.
what did he mean by this?

>faith of your ancestors
>forced religion exactly like muslims are doing today

no thanks, you can keep your arab religion, if I was interested in one there was tons of them before your kike on a stick

>There must be a reason you don't believe in god.
Lack of evidence perhaps.

That's easy. Every effect has its cause until the beginning. What is the first cause if it isn't god?

Can someone help me decipher what the monkey is saying?

I am though. Nice triple double, brother.

My ancestors weren't complete retards though and broke away from the Mother Whore R*man C*tholic church.

youtube.com/watch?v=OTAz7XIUy_0

Matthew 15:9
>But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

This verse hurts and confuses the baby sprinkler.

You were born for reason your parents may have explained to you and so on back until any point you can imagine. The solar system is in this order because a series of events led it to be this way. What caused the first event?

This guy is really obsessed over the amount of water one needs to be dunked in

I want to see that girl again.

I already am

St. Thomas Aquinas praying for you with these doudbles.

*perfect human

>return to the Faith of your ancestors
Wotan beckons.

Allelujah to the Lord Almighty, and all his angels with him say this, Forever and ever amen.

“There is not, and there never was on this earth, a work of human policy so deserving of examination as the Roman Catholic Church.

“The History of that Church joins together the two great ages of human civilization. No other institution is left standing which carries the mind back to the times when the smoke of sacrifice rose from the Pantheon, and when camelopards and tigers bounded in the Flavian amphitheatre.

“The proud royal houses are but of yesterday, when compared with the line of Supreme Pontiffs. That line we trace back in an unbroken series, from the Pope who crowned Napoleon in the nineteenth century, to the Pope who crowned Pepin in the eighth. And far beyond the time of Pepin the august dynasty extends, till it is lost in the twilight of fable. The republic of Venice comes next in antiquity, but the republic of Venice was modern when compared with the Papacy; and the Republic of Venice is gone, and the Papacy remains.

“The Papacy remains, not in decay, not a mere antique, but full of life and youthful vigor. The Catholic Church is still sending forth to the furthest ends of the world missionaries as zealous as those who landed in Kent with Augustine, and still confronting hostile kings with the same spirit with which She confronted Attila. The number of her children is greater than in any former age.”
-Lord Macaulay, in his essay on Leopold von Ranke’s History of the Popes, 1840

thewandererpress.com/catholic/news/our-catholic-faith/the-marvel-of-the-catholic-church-the-churchs-stability-and-endurance/

the-american-catholic.com/2016/08/28/the-barque-of-peter-sails-through-history/

About the Mark of the Beast

If it weren't a physical mark you need to get that person to speak "hail the antichrist and satan" EVERYTIME HE BUYS SOMETHING

Which means it must be a physical mark. "Worship the beast and receives his mark" NOT "receiving the mark BY worshiping the beast."

This means the mark is not spiritual because that spiritual act is denoted by "Worshiping the beast."
>So the first angel went and poured out his bowl on the earth, and harmful and painful sores came upon the people who bore the mark of the beast and worshiped its image.

The mark causes a severe allergic reaction. And physical corruption. The worship is spiritual corruption. They are separate.

>And another angel, a third, followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives mark on his forehead or on his hand, he also will drink the wine of God's wrath, poured full strength into the cup of his anger, and he will be tormented with fire and sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever, and they have no rest, day or night, these worshipers of the beast and its image, and whoever receives the mark of its name.”

This verse says "receives". If you did received a mark, but not "receives it"any longer, then you are not cast into the fire. Because the condition is PRESENT TENSE not PAST, because you removed it
from yourself.
>Λαμβανει = Receives
Strong's G2983 for meaning and G5719 for tense.

See what Jesus Says on the matter.

>What caused the first event?
Yet unknown.

Sermon on the Mount
>If your right eye causes you to sin, tear it out and throw it away. For it is better that you lose one of your members than that your whole body be thrown into hell. And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. For it is better that you lose one of your members than that your whole body go into hell.

>And if your hand or your foot causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life crippled or lame than with two hands or two feet to be thrown into the eternal fire. And if your eye causes you to sin, tear it out and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life with one eye than with two eyes to be thrown into the hell of fire.

This verse is about mystery cults in the ancient world, Deuteronomy also makes note of this, It is saying "I am owned by you". By cutting off the mark you are saying you renouncing your membership.

>You shall not make any cuts on your body for the dead or tattoo yourselves: I am the Lord.

Cuts were made in lamentation. Tattoos are forbidden because of cults exclusively.

Eleusinian mysteries the Most popular of all cults, and the one that inspired many others.
Foot - Eleusinian mysteries, and many other rituals have sacred "foot paths" they had to walk, usually to water. This means markings on the feet applied in many cults because many had sacred footpaths.

Halade Mystai - Means "To the sea initiates!" A necessary and "sacred" footpath for ritual bathing.
Eyes -Eye tattoos of the cornea have existed well over two thousand years.
Epoptês : "one who has seen," an initiate
Mystês which is the root of MYSTERY: "one who is [whose eyes are] closed," someone to be initiated

>"Blessed is he among earthbound men, who has been privileged to see the mysteries."
- Hymn to Demeter 480

Christianity is centered around freeing people from the obligation to sin. Cults included.

>Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.

>So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.

>The Spirit of the Lord is upon me,
>because he has anointed me
>to proclaim good news to the poor.
>He has sent me to proclaim liberty to the captives
>and recovering of sight to the blind,
>to set at liberty those who are oppressed,
>to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor.”

Baptised a Catholic, but don't believe in (((The Bible)))

Wish my foreskin wasn't sacrificed

kike,
faith of the ancients

I already am
but thank you for asking me

>Then I saw thrones, and on them were those to whom the authority to judge was committed. Also I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for the testimony of Jesus and for the word of God, and who had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is the one who shares in the first resurrection! Over such the second death has no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ, and they will reign with him for a thousand years.

This paragraph above shows that those ONLY who did not receive the mark AND DIED during the tribulation will be a part of the 1st resurrection, and become priests in the temple and kings.
ANYONE who goes through the tribulation and survives without the mark presently will live a normal life.
People who take it on the forehead will be the most lunatic people, like people who do body augmentation putting horns on their head, also people who take it

Taking it in the arm means "obligation" but in the forehead it means "belief". Also people can become saints by their head being CUT OFF for worshiping Jesus Christ.

So those who had the mark in their head can become resurrected if they become martyrs. It is the only way to remove that mark.

Pic related

Something like this may be available during the tribulation or shortly afterwards because of people removing the mark of the beast. God gives mercy and love.

God Bless

I agree it would save Europe from ALL of it's political turmoil. Just look at history
youtube.com/watch?v=uv_2x6JmuaE
youtube.com/watch?v=RI4lkqYzJvM
youtube.com/watch?v=Dlr90NLDp-0
youtube.com/watch?v=HxjYWvF5ttc
youtube.com/watch?v=WhP654dN3Ww
youtube.com/watch?v=4ych_dTX8G0
youtube.com/watch?v=oX9xVnHYFAM
youtube.com/watch?v=C_gaT-tnpKk
youtube.com/watch?v=n-5mx5o8YYs
youtube.com/watch?v=Wf3scPRLGFE
youtube.com/watch?v=AKpexxzR4Ak
youtube.com/watch?v=o6JJCaf9e7c
youtube.com/watch?v=mNMQu5LXaeI
youtube.com/watch?v=EJxRDhejtwo
youtube.com/watch?v=_dV5b8AuLHg

Why you ask?

Pic related.

>The Catholic Church is Europe, and Europe is the Catholic Church.

I am good thanks

Just got home from our weekly RCIA meeting with my newly baptized fiancée. We learned all about the Magisterium of the Catholic Church.

I asked if the Crusader Orders were.officially still part of the Church. They are, so we're good to go boys.

Teresa of Ávila, born in 1515, was a tiny but feisty woman who, as a small girl, received visions which astounded her family and friends. Her _Interior Castle_ is a brilliant, soulful and at times humorous love letter and textbook replete with magnificent psychological observations and spiritual instruction.

The book, among her other writings, helped earn her the title "Doctor of the Church"―one of only 36 individuals in Christendom's history and one of only four women to hold such a title.

In her book, Teresa explains how to navigate the interior spiritscape towards ultimate union with the Lover Who called her into being. Her book and her life were enough to inspire both Thérèse of Lisieux and Mother Teresa to choose her name as their own.

Once, as she made her way to her convent during a fierce rainstorm, she slipped down an embankment and fell squarely into the mud. The irrepressible nun looked up to heaven and admonished her Maker, "If this is how You treat Your friends, no wonder why You have so few of them!"

“It is Love alone that gives worth to all things.” —St. Teresa of Ávila

“My Lord, it is time to move on. Well then, may your will be done.
O my Lord and my Spouse, the hour that I have longed for has come.
It is time to meet one another.” —St. Teresa of Ávila, upon her deathbed

ncregister.com/blog/astagnaro/if-this-is-how-you-treat-your-friends

I beg to differ.

Christianity is Europe's faith.

The Church of Rome is a racket.

There is a protestant masquerading as a Catholic behind this post. There is nothing in Catholicism and that says one needs to be circumcised, your parents either felled for the Judaeo-American circumcision meme or you're just a protestant.

youtube.com/watch?v=YRhRzdiCk7s

The Church supports the importation of foreigners. The Church doesn't give a shit about Europe.
If you care at all about your people and your blood and your own life you can't very well be Christian, at least not if you're honest.

>Religion of your (((ancestors)))

lol fuck off kikes. Paganism is the true path. Hail Zeus, king of the gods.

Catholicism has been subverted by the kikes. it's about as christian as Mormonism at this point

The only good denominations of Christianity are Orthodox and Baptist. And even then, subscribing to a denomination is stupid too. Just read the word of God, take it to heart, and repent for all of your sins and itll all be cool.

catholic, christian all are the same, we all love to jesus.

Only Catholic is anti-Zionist..

Gets my vote.

I'm Catholic but Pope Francis is a Heretic

The First Mover argument, bullshit spouted by dumbasses for hundreds of years.

Hey guys...

If you experienced stigmata what would you do? Would you tell the church or wear Christ's burden in secrecy?

the power of christ compels you!

Could I already have accepted the mark of the beast without knowing it? Like via mandatory immunizations for instance. Or will it be clear when it happens that you are knowingly accepting the mark and abandoning Jesus?

When Alfred Hitchcock Cried After Receiving Holy Communion

While Alfred Hitchcock drifted from the active practice of his Catholic faith in mid-life, he returned to the faith in his later years.

Father Henninger wrote in The Wall Street Journal about how he, as a young priest from Cleveland studying at UCLA, was invited to accompany his friend Fr. Sullivan to the famed director's house.

He was 81 years old and had difficulty moving, so I helped him get up and assisted him across the breezeway. As we slowly walked, I felt I had to say something to break the silence, and the best I could come up with was, “Well, Mr. Hitchcock, have you seen any good movies lately?” He paused and said emphatically, “No, I haven't. When I made movies they were about people, not robots. Robots are boring. Come on, let's have Mass.”

ncregister.com/blog/kschiffer/when-alfred-hitchcock-cried-after-receiving-holy-communion

I'm not white

Atheism is degenerate
Follow Jesus

My family is catholic, but i was never baptized into it. Eventually baptized Orthodox because fuck Vatican II. Will consider returning when heretics are purged, including AntiPope Francis

This.
/Thread

>The Catholic Church is Europe, and Europe is the Catholic Church.

Explains why so many white people are child molesters.

I was a Catholic until Traitor Bergoglio fucked it up.

Cause I dont worship statues.

This was news to me, I'd never would have guessed Hitchcock was Catholic..

I come from an irish catholic family, but its all Tales of the Desert Kikes. Charlemagne is the only reason white people believe in the (((Abrahamic religions)))

Saint Ambrose and Pope Gregory the Great are two of the four doctors of the church. Saint
Gregory the 2nd and Saint Ambrose the 4th in order from left to right.

cause they're satanic pedofiles and you're ignorant imbecille

You missed the mark completely, OP.

Easter Orthodox is the original and first Christian church.

>Catholicism has been subverted by the kikes.

No.

>it's about as christian as Mormonism at this point

Double no.

>The only good denominations of Christianity are
Orthodox and Baptist.
>Orthodox
KGB/FSB shills
>Baptist
Mossad shills

>And even then, subscribing to a denomination is stupid too.

Different denominations wouldn't be an issue if it weren't for schism and heresy.

Plus Christians are commissioned by Christ himself to gather together. He also made Peter the head of the church.

>Just read the word of God, take it to heart, and repent for all of your sins and itll all be cool.

Jesus is the Word. The Bible is testament to that word. You can't fully encounter God in scripture alone. That's what the mass is for.

Null hypothesis

If you don't have a good reason to believe in it then don't.

Disbelief is the default position.

Otherwise I'd believe in all god's and mythical creatures at the same time.

Hell I'd even believe in Pokemon.

Then what caused god?

this is the only god i serve

ncregister.com/daily-news/50-catholic-converts-notable-new-church-members-over-the-last-century

youtube.com/watch?v=sieHX3tPeRw&t=122s

A German nun and saint.

Your parents made a grave mistake then and bite the Judaeo-American meme. Read this, Catholicism from a Papal Bull from Pope Eugene IV and even the Catechism specially condemns circumcision and could even put one's soul in danger, denying it from salvation

cirp.org/library/cultural/catholic/

The idea is that God exists outside of our universe, having created it, and does not necessarily follow our same rules of existence.

Create a simulation program with artificial life, let them develop sentience. Watch as they develop their intelligence and come to the conclusion that they could not possibly have been created by any greater being because there is no observable evidence of them existing within the program's code.

>Literally world's first cuck cult

>Cuckolic
>not Orthodox

Germans already started to convert to Arianism, they probably would have stayed that way if Orthodoxy wasn't able to be enforced.

>holy varg.ong
>Go Orthodox!

??????????????????

Was baptized Catholic as appropriate. But I love logic too much to fully buy into anything made by man as being 100% correct. Man is far too fallible, and man wrote all the texts that any man has ever read. Therefore I take from each religion on the pieces I find to be true.

It doesn't allow me to follow any religion. They all have way too many fuckups, and each has as least one point of wisdom to be gleamed.

>The idea is that God exists outside of our universe
You do realise the radical nature of this claim? Anything 'outside' of the universe cannot effect the universe. It must at least partially effect it, therefore its effects should be measurable. Where are the effects?

Are you capable of thinking this through with criticism and reason?

Because I'm white

Real tired of these shill threads. Peddle your stupid fuckin dogma when the world isn't on the verge of being taken over by a bunch of corporate and communist retards.

Your fuckin pope is in line with these degenerate niggers, go do something useful instead of pushing this shit here.

You're a Yank, not Europeann.

Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's going to die, come watch TV.

Heretic

You can't prove He doesn't exist. That's a good reason. If I received an email telling me the truth about if I have cancer or not(and if I'll die from it), I'd prefer to live in doubt. But if you prefer to live in doubt about god, the complete opposite of that situation, then you are asking for it.
Doesn't matter how far you run from it, none mythic entity can be put into comparison.

>Fuck the Pope
>Fuck Vatican II

I don't like the Pope or Vatican II either, but it is wrong to leave.
You people have no respect for authority, figures since Communism is rooted so deeply in your countries, and why Protestants always have a crisis with rebellious children.

i will reach her

>chopping off your balls

>>lives in third world country
its impossible to show the falsehood of religion to these betas.

>being part of a religion
Literal pleb

Our universe would obviously not truly be all that exists. It would be something that we, and everything else in our reality, are contained in, but that higher beings could still exist outside of.

Catholicism is very disturbing. There's not supposed to be a "pope" figure that is the all-being on earth. Sorry, but there's just not. Why can't your priests marry and why did the church cover up all of those child molestation cases?

I'm Greek Orthodox born and raised.

I don't get nor do I agree with Catholicism. The Roman Empire grew along with the church and their collective power blended into corruption. That's why Martin Luther broke away and started the Protestant church. Salvation is personal and individual, yes. As far as the Catholic Church goes, I can't get down with a lot of their theology.