Why does Sup Forums hate black people so much? Is it just penis size envy?

Why does Sup Forums hate black people so much? Is it just penis size envy?

>black
>people

>says the asian

looks like a crispy vegangains

and its because white boys cant compete

because the only thing that comes out of their mouths is "MUH DIK" or "I din du nuffin. they never contribute anything meaningful to society and they rely on handouts to survive.

Why are black people so obsessed with their penis size that they never create anything?

Now the Japanese were able to master civilization because they have other interests other than penises.

We don't hate black people for being black

We hate the black people who commit crime.

If they didn't commit as much crime I'd be fine with them.

Why do gooks hate the nips so much? Is it because your country wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for the nips breeding your women in WW2?

i'm fine with them not contributing anything to society, but generally they hold society back, doing the opposite to contributing

>Hur dur black people
>Posts pic of Western looking nog

I can't believe you're so anglocentric, white supremacist and problematic.

>Pic related for real black beauty

MUH DICK

I've gotta live around them and their shitty rap music, loud screeching ape mating calls, sporadic sounds of gunfire, etc.

If you live in a peaceful quiet neighborhood, of course you won't hate the blacks.

Of course. We had to breed into them the master Asiatic race, otherwise they wouldn't even have gotten nearly as far technologically or culturally.

hahahaha, please don't speak, you are a asian

why would you create anything when you can hangout in the jungle and fuck all day? maybe go hunting on occasion.

>Why does Sup Forums hate black people so much?

i got shot

Yes.

>those titties

>Asian american

Hafu?

Wow worst Korea that post really deserves a (you). Lurk more faggot and stop making slide threads. Sup Forums is already too god damn fast. Black people can be alright, but usually they are not. They are the most violent by far and largely the least productive. If we deported every black person to to any white country and did a one for one swap with those people. America would have a n explosion of prosperity and the receiving country would be a Somalia tier shithole.

basically

Can niggers go five (5) seconds with out talking about dicks?

I hate ghetto black culture and the left using them as pawns

Enviromental factors. Asia is not for men, apparently

They have low IQ
Get angry easy
Can barely understand them
Wear faggy clothes and gangster lifestyle

I only hate the nigs and nogs. Literally any decent black man goes under the radar because they have white ideals and just have black skin.

Because I'm an HVAC tech and every black persons house looks like this inside, regardless of socioeconomic status.