>considers himself a proud white man
>isn't a Christian

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nyry0DJnklA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Christianity is a Jewish religion.

>considers himself a proud white man

I don't.

If I were, the world wouldn't be in the shape that it is.

>shitskin religion

It's literally Sun worship.

t. kikes

dude ive watched zeitgeist too haha

dunecoon religions aren't European

>Implying today's "Jews" are actually descended from Hebrews
"Jews" are Edomites, user. Christ was not a "Jew" in the modern context. You have fallen for the Great Lie.

Which denomination is the least retarded and the most laid back?

>You have fallen for the Great Lie.
That the Old Testament is Jewish?
Tell me more.

Christianity lifted you pagan cavemen from the dirt and in turn made western civ into what it is ya retard

WE

if only christians who act like you didn't exclude non-christians from the right wing. good luck ever becoming a major political player.

This

>mfw not talking to people in the sky makes you a lesser white man

The Greeks were Christian? Western civilization is more than just the Germanic tribes. The Romans weren't Christian for the majority of their civilization either yet managed to do just fine.

>not being an atheist
How will our species ever progress?

Fuck I hate nihilism and what it does to people and culture but I see no evidence for a God. This is truly anguish.

Ah yes. Christianity. The religion that brought The Roman Empire down.
Great choice.

youtube.com/watch?v=nyry0DJnklA

No more sand nigger shit.

I know that feel friend. I'm basically a pro-Christian atheist just because I think Christianity is better than any of the viable alternatives right now.

Why can't we recognise this and venerate the culture and morals we have from christianity without believing in the benevolent sky daddy?

Why would a proud white man follow a middle eastern Jew religion?

Because secular Christianity is just liberalism, unless you mean traditional Catholic values or Orthodox values.

After the fall of Rome, nearly every advancement afterwards was predicated by the Church.

>be (((female)))
>begin stripping online at age 11
>lose virginity at 13
>take 20 cocks by age 18
>half of them black
>go to college
>waste four years getting drunk and riding the cock carousel
>come away with worthless gender studies degree and $90k in debt
>reach age 28 single and stuck at Starbucks
>convert to (((Christianity)))
>marry poor unsuspecting cuck
>he has to (((forgive))) you because of (((repentance)))

>considers himself redpilled
>believes in a jew

I mean the prospects of religion are antiquated and we should focus our energy on thinking of what to replace it with

Doesn't Christianity consider the Jewish Holy Bible as scripture? How can you deny that Christians aren't just Neo-Jews? They even made a sequel to the original.

I know right, Deus Vult xDD

Upvoted fellow T_D'er!!

Yeah, I get that. I don't deny the importance of the Church in advancing civilization after Rome, but the idea that Western Civilization is built entirely on Christianity is bullshit.

It shouldn't be replaced. Look at these miserable reddit atheists ITT, they have no drive to do anything but shitpost, no higher purpose because they fell for Jewish nihilism. It's soul crushing shit and its depressing but a part of me thinks they deserve it for all of their pitifulness

Take your kike religion and go back to the desert!

>white
>worships a Jew on a stick

>jesus was a jew
>the apostles were jewish
>pretty anyone who played a part in the founding of christianity was a jew

good goy accept your place and worship your jew idol

Only some retarded christcuck shill believes this

desert religions only stalled progress in europe

good goy, hate jesus. keep jerking off to traps and spending 12 hours a day on the computer

You have no clue what you're talking about because you're probably 18 and just dumb. Read more my child

fuck off. jesus is irrelevant. god is a jewish deity. quit shilling your bullshit religion with stories about someone getting cucked.

I'm probably older than you

(and actually know what im talking about from the look of things)

Obviously not. Read more

Christians are intolerant bigots who don't respect my right to burn their churches, rape their women and murder as is part of my heritage and culture. Why so intolerant? Rape is natural and wood burns easily, isn't that a sign from the gods that we should rape and burn everything?

Buddhism is the only acceptable religion.

Catholicism or Orthodoxy? They both appeal to me in different ways.

The easiest way would be to just go to a baptist church. Protestants don't have very rigorous requirements for membership. But I'm not going for the easy way out. They both require about a year before you can get baptized. I'm going for the true apostlic church. Which one is it?

Orthodoxy. Catholicism is some satanic shit, not to mention the pope is a cuck

>christians come from brown smelly shitholes
>whites were pagan

>Christian

member of a cult that literally whoreships cuckoldry, literally whoreships a mudslime Jew

> "white"

OP .....................

reddit please go