I'M READY Sup Forums

I'M READY Sup Forums

REDPILL ME HARDER THAN ANYTHING I'VE EVER WITNESSED IN MY LIFE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ONUzQ4q-Amk
youtube.com/watch?v=isfJ0xbXwjw
youtube.com/watch?v=Ssn27xOBdG0
youtube.com/watch?v=WPKRQDadIjQ
infowars.com/dancing-israelis-arrested-on-911-later-sued-the-govt-but-lost-their-case/
infowars.com/more-israeli-mossad-connections-to-911/
infowars.com/govt-insider-confirms-israels-role-in-911-attacks/
infowars.com/us-mossad-played-roles-in-911-event/
infowars.com/militarization-of-police-in-america-trained-by-mossad/
youtube.com/watch?v=g0zt9aCnx14
youtube.com/watch?v=F_zRglOPt7E
pastebin.com/raw/dmWRruEX
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4471696/Royal-staff-called-London-emergency-meeting.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TACalwg360c
youtu.be/UHkiZNT3cyE
youtube.com/watch?v=LfJdnadTpzg
youtube.com/watch?v=azEvfD4C6ow
youtube.com/watch?v=oQoH6KOvBGA
youtube.com/watch?v=LQdDnbXXn20
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No one cares about you, you will die alone, nothing matters.

Earth is flat.

What do all democrat politicians

Most media execs (NYT, WaPo, Disney)

Nearly half the supreme court

Many democrat donors (Bloomberg, Soros)

Have in common? I'll let you figure it out

now you see him...

Suicide is the only way to know peace. This is where all red pills lead so just skip a few and take the lead pill.

It better not be "Jews"

now you don't!

That's a blackpill.

A real redpill is that you should leave Sup Forums as soon as you got a enough redpills. Sup Forums is meant as a place you stay only for a while, and then proceed with your life remembering what you have learned.

Staying here for too long will make you a broken and bitter person that won't be able to help yourself, let alone your race, to succeed.

democracy is overrated
when you really think about it, democracy is a contest for who is best at manipulating the dumb and ignorant masses as the informed voters are so few that they do not matter at all in the process.
Democracy is quantity over quality

Climate change is real

you are the jew

Life is what you make it.

Figure that out.

People, when left to their own devices free of outside influence, overwhelmingly tend to be peaceful

>Staying here for too long will make you a broken and bitter person that won't be able to help yourself, let alone your race, to succeed.
not true for all of us, I've been here since last summer and I'm doing just fine

I just woke up from a dream that the queen died, I have a headache right now that I never had before, what the fuck?

Jeb Bush did 9/11

>Checked and keked

You have an entire drawer full of vibrating toys to distract you from life, I am certain.

Use those and leave this place.

Alex Jones Exposes Jew Control of US Government & 9/11 Mossad Involvement : youtube.com/watch?v=ONUzQ4q-Amk

State Dept Official: Israel & Saudi Arabia created ISIS with CIA - Dr Steve Pieczenik

Israel is Arming ISIS & AlQaeda to Conquer Syria & Stop Iran Pipeline - Alex Jones

Caller Exposes Mossad 9/11 Involvement on Alex Jones Show

infowars.com/dancing-israelis-arrested-on-911-later-sued-the-govt-but-lost-their-case/

Israel using AlQaeda to Kill Syrians & Overthrow Assad - Alex Jones

Talmud Judaism is satanism

massive redpill:
pastebin.com/raw/dmWRruEX

Only a tyrant can save humanity. By humanity I mean White people, the only humans.

that's the truth, i've overdosed on red pills before pol, but this place is the pitts. I knew it was fifteen years ago when my degenerate step sisters would sit on b watching gore videos for hours and shit post with no lives ever whatsoever.

I'm not surprised this place is a degenerate cesspool and a place that serves to subvert what true red pilled people seek to achieve.

only cucks want a tyrant ruling them

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4471696/Royal-staff-called-London-emergency-meeting.html

Whoops, doesn't negate the trips

>Was the second to last for while
>Am the last now

Like children with no supervision or that island off India that has never been contacted because they attack on sight?

Humans can live without even consuming sugar

Yet they have been taught to fear fat and meat and eat mostly carbs. In fact the government says you should try to get 75%+ of your calories from carbs.

I wonder what the side effects of this would be? And who benefits? Certainly not the Americans considering the soaring obesity rates. It's almost like this diet was crafted to make people so I satisfied and hungry that they would eat themselves to death

really makes you think

(You)

>Blah Blah Blah
What is discernment.

Humans can survive without eating even carbs

I've browsed here since the board originally started.

I moved on after I accumulated enough to know who not to trust in life. I mostly lurk now on other chans. If anything it has proven to me that information has value beyond gold. It's why Jews own all forms of media. Anyway once you get past a limit (where your hatred becomes apparent) take a break and come back in small increments.

Just don't reveal your power level ever. Also no excuses by bryan tracy and the superior male by david deida will give you millions of dollars worth of ideas. Good luck newfag

alex jones is a cointelpro shill, wake the fuck up and do the research faggot.

He has ties to stratfor and he never mentions jews; at least when I watched his videos ten years ago.

Here is my favorite video where he crashes a pro gun rally in his home town of austin, texas, then proceeds to lie about it on air.

youtube.com/watch?v=TACalwg360c

Bill Cooper was a patriot that called him out on his shit and he lied about it again, rip a true american hero Bill Cooper. I would feel amazing inside to watch the fat man hang, the same as doing a line of blow, but better and more genuine.

He speaks some truth to reel you in then shits profusely through hismouth. You aren't smart enough to realize yourself you neeed people like me to open your eyes you dumb nigger faggot.

I fucked your mom last night.

It doesn't work like that. You have to seek it for yourself. Finding the needle in the haystack is your job as the observer. If you refuse this, what is your use as an observer?

>He has ties to stratfor and he never mentions jews

are you fucking retarded? I just posted 10 links of Alex Jones and infowars exposing the jews. YOU ARE A FUCKING SHILL

State Dept Official: Israel & Saudi Arabia created ISIS with CIA - Dr Steve Pieczenik

Israel is Arming ISIS & AlQaeda to Conquer Syria & Stop Iran Pipeline - Alex Jones

Alex Jones Exposes Jew Control of US Government & 9/11 Mossad Involvement : youtube.com/watch?v=ONUzQ4q-Amk

Caller Exposes Mossad 9/11 Involvement on Alex Jones Show

Israel using AlQaeda to Kill Syrians & Overthrow Assad - Alex Jones

Talmud Judaism is satanism

If you end up that broken and bitter, then you need to man the fuck up, and think rationally

The political world is evolving, and people on here have interesting things to add as that evolution happens. Despite the fact that 98% of this board is absolute shit, the rest is worth it

extra spicy memepill incoming:
>THERE IS AND ALWAYS HAS EXISTED A MEMEWAR!

Redpill is your a slave to masters who use you to creat more debt through money and were fucked all the way

Most people you meet will be stupid, lazy, greedy pieces of shit.

Some people you meet won't be, and they make this whole thing worth the price.

Remember all we got is each other, but you probably suck. Fix it.

what are you capable of in the real world faggot? Think about it for a second. Like most of my generation and yours you are worthless to the tenth degree. You don't know shit about shit, and you can't fix shit for yourself, or build anything, let along grow plants and animals and harvest them.

What real life skill do you have not pertaining to computers which mean nothing to me and real men? How will you fare when the shtf and youhave nothing and you have to kill animals and prepare them from the point of the bullet that kills them? What are you capable of, more than likely nothing?

If i'm wrong ninety percent of the time i'm right about it, my generation that I just barely made the cutoff to be included is a disgrace to humanity and men everywhere. YOu are worthless kill yourself for the betterment of mankind, nigger

that cat tho

One man's red pill is another man's blue pill and vice versa.

holy projection batman

mountains are stumps and there used to exist 60km tall trees served up with an endearing russie accent

youtu.be/UHkiZNT3cyE

Everyone on this website would kill you for a thousand dollars without a blink.

Why you always gotta throw my past in my face?

>what are you capable of in the real
Stopped here, not listening to some child rant about God knows what. Either make a counter argument or quiet down.

Shieeeeeeeeeeet

The self is an illusion and we're all just role-playing.

In America a persons success comes down to the decisions they make in life, not their innate characteristics of gender, race, or sexual orientation.

You eat at Arby's, don't you?

I wouldn't go that far, but the world we live in today generally rewards good choices.

As if he can handle that pill.

I dont' watch him anymore and nothing will convince me to again. If he finally names the jew, why did it take fifteen plus years to finally name the main enemy? Was it his jew wife or the fact he is a cointel pro disinfo agent controlled by the jews.

I'll admit I bought two of his videos back in the day before you had a fucking clue or knew aht a clue was. I commend him for red pilling many, but he is a fear mongering piece of shit that didn't name the jew until recently it appears. With many failed predictions to top it off.

Not to mention it's probably a learned tactic from years of jew controlled shills browsing online. They realized they had to use it to their advantage and they have, you bought it hook line and sinker. Why the fuck did it take so long if it's truly the case that he finally admits it, it's not like it's a recent development in the world we live in.

wheres my permission m8

Turn off the computer and go DO something.

Sup Forums is cancer

whats the post or whatever this is responding to?

was that post necessary?

>why did it take so long

Dude.. he exposed Mossad connection to 9/11 days after it happened. He just exposed Israel arming ISIS the other day. You are delusional
youtube.com/watch?v=LfJdnadTpzg

Of course there are exceptions. The old saying, "Shit happens" is very very true. Accidents happen. But broadly speaking, even someone of mediocre intelligence or talent or skill can succeed no matter where they start from.

>Know about an Operation/Event by sources
>Tell public via radio show
>Operation/Event loses the element of surprise
The more you type the clearer it becomes how uneducated you are. You should do more research into the things you publicly blast.

youtube.com/watch?v=azEvfD4C6ow

Thanks for the memories, OP.

nice one

Wait.. nobody told me the climate changes.

Wait. Nobody told me the climate changes.

Really ready?

Promise?

youtube.com/watch?v=oQoH6KOvBGA

There ya go

You must post before Sup Forums after Sup Forums pictures so we can judge how much we have manned you up from being a little faggot.

Slavery and segregation were necessary for the same reason mass incarceration is necessary today: to protect civilized society from black crime and violence.

the ultimate redpill

hitler was a jewish puppet

>pol
>b

fuck off newfag

thats not true, thats impossible!

This. Memeplexes have fought since eternity.

youtube.com/watch?v=LQdDnbXXn20

Take a Varg pill

We are enlightened

Either that isn't the same photo, or the shadow of the standing dude has been combined with the shadow of the pole. Look at the guy on the bottom right, lighting is different

t. shitty shop

DAnn! A photo from a different angle. I'm a holocaust dinier now.

He would've been killed long ago like Bill Cooper was if he wasn't controlled opposition. Anyone who believes otherwise is delusional, they've killed people for way less. Way less

Many on here who are woke know he is a snake oil salesman, we figured it out ourselves by listening to his radio pod casts and failed predictions because we were smart enough. We didn't need others to spoon feed us or plant seeds of truth.

Keep posting these threads and eventually you might find the truth, he is hated here and for good reason. He got me where I am today, but he is a lying piece of shit. Watch that video I posted about your hero you blind faggots. It will turn yourstomach if you have an open mind.

I need this to be good

>slavery
>necessary
>protect civilized society from black crime

WE WOULDNT HAVE NIGGERS IN AMERICA IF THE FOUNDERS DIDNT BRING THEM HERE IN THE SLAVE TRADE. Biggest mistake of America

They're jews