R.I.P

Press F to pay respects

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4471696/Royal-staff-called-London-emergency-meeting.html

archive.fo/PnUXv

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r6cnryxwH6A
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39781013http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39781013
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oliver_Cromwell's_head
youtube.com/watch?v=8cva7n3EX7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>A German is no longer in control of the UK
I guess they were serious about Brexit.

>tfw nonstop coverage for two weeks

Fpbp

fpbp

Likely just the announcement of a terminal, chronic health condition.

>it's real
Well I guess it was bound to happen

It's gonna be weird having someone else on our money

It's regarding her husband Prince Philip who is 96

MORE INFANT BLOOD TRANSFUSIONS FOR THE QUEEN JEW RETARD!

If Charles ascends the throne, then it willed be ruled by a Greek.

Pay debnts

You mean 69 on da queen's booty! :^)

Did you even read the article? It's most likely the Queen's husband who is dying.

The Queen is probably activating her emergency powers (more powers than Hitler had) now that Parliament has been dissolved for the coming election. The Army already pledges allegiance to the Crown so she can assert her new dominance whenever she likes. It's time to unfuck our shit and start the mass killings.

She looks so lovely there

>‘Everyone is on tenterhooks,’ said one.

BLIMEY M8

I thought the Quenny 86'd couple months ago.

Operation Paki-Whacky is a go.

She looks like a right jolly shag, there.

Any nudes?

shoulda carlosed that

>the queen's last words
>oi wot, blimey guv'na you lads fancy a spot of tea and crumpets while you all have a bit of a laugh bollocks fish and chips bing bong the witch is dead pass me my crisps

It's about time this bitch finally kicks the bucket. Can't wait for King Charles.

Not ethnically Greek though

>implying Charlie won't just give it to Willy

HE IS THE SON OF KONSTANTINE KING OF THE HELLENES AND I AM TOTALLY PRETENDING THAT I AM UNAWARE THAT KONSTANTINE WAS ETHNICALLY DANISH

>when you go on Sup Forums at 3 in the morning ands it's all Americans

yaaasss slay queen

kek

i fuckin love these

He'd be retarded, why spend all that time waiting....just to give it away?

At least have fun for a little bit with the whole "I'm a sovereign with no absolute power but whatever", then abdicate.

Brexit means Brexit.

At this point, he's probably gotten over it a long time ago
Maybe he'll just keep it for a month or so, but I think he'll abdicate for William to take it while he's alive.

>nudes
>of the queen of fucking england
You must be joking

the nurse took tthe pics

#truth

I remember last time we thought she died and there was a media blackout and it turned out she just had the flu or something & got over it within a week.

There are dick pics of Prince Philip. That kilt life.

ok and your point is?
You think the British government would let photos of their nude queen float around the internet?

If it's anyone it will be Prince Philip, he's been at the hospital pretty regularly over the past year or so.

there has been prophecies for years that we will have a major happening coinciding with the queens death.
look into timewave zero and project bluebeam.

END TO ALL MONARCHS
N
D

T
O

A
L
L

M
O
N
A
R
C
H
S

wtf, she is /ourgirl/ after all

Aren't there nudes of Kate Middleton floating around? You will have nudes of your queen.

That is why she looks so much like my grandmother

Just wait till Kate is queen, then it will be real.

Here's hoping this guy gets the throne.

is she...
dare I say?
/ourgal/?

Insider here, direct and viable threat was made against the Royal Family. All staff are being called so they can be informed privately about what to look out for and to assists anti-terror squads as they search the palaces.

K

We will know soon they cant keep it a secrete for ever

FPBP

If this actually happened it was COMMIES
Not that it did though

Ah that show is hilarious, a royal named Cyrus.

Both stalin and hitler were controlles by the jesuits, sorry your guy was in on the vig and died smashing all shades of pussy in Argentina.

we wuz greekz n shiat

swiss/austrian/english blue blood here from america.. that is the most desirable female on the planet. the gibsmedats feeling won't go away.. i have to tell myself those pics were taken 40 years before i was born

I thought it was about the princesses tits being in paparazzi shots

is she a jew?

Same hyrda different head.

>oi wot, blimey guv'na you lads fancy a spot of tea and crumpets while you all have a bit of a laugh bollocks fish and chips bing bong the witch is dead pass me my crisps
I actually laughed at that, that says a lot about me I guess.

/ourlass/

It's probably Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh who's popped his clogs, not ma'am.
The guy was practically a walking zombie.

GAWD BLESS 'ER

F

youtube.com/watch?v=r6cnryxwH6A

Sauce

our guy?

The Jesuits were founded by the Sephardic Jew Ignatius of Loyola, Adam Weishaupt, an Askenazic Jew, attended a Jesuit school, and founded the Order of the Illuminati to overthrow White European civilization.

she look like an reptilian kike
rat face
hooked nose
snake lisps
beddy eyes

Six on trial over topless photos of Duchess of Cambridge

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39781013http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39781013

YEAH, WE HAVE TO GIVE ABDUL CHARLIE A MISS, AND MOVE DIRECTLY TO THE NEXT GEN.

As a free man Fuck that bitch and fuck monarchies. We are all better with her worthless welfare queen ass dead.
Good riddance

>Both stalin and hitler were controlles by the jesuits
Sup Forums is not ready for the truth of the jesuits, yet.

.. that, is the true diamond pill.

stay in the shadows, user. Let this slide for now.

Remarkable similarities

THE QUEEN IS DEAD! LONG LIVE THE KING!

Assuming this is real, what would happen if someone actually took out the royal family?

fuck off burger and go worship your royalty kardasians and hiltons

French media are reporting Phil has died

Prince demands to know who ate the chocolate crumpets.

ugly bald mongrel

((they)) have infiltrated everything a virus.

Nothing, they have no powers at all. Purely ceremonial. Closest living relative in America becomes the new King.

they are going to declare war on north korea and make it an anglo colony

there is many people carrying royal blood,they cant take them all

also a civil war would start and royalists can ignore the law if the round heads push for abolishment of the crown

we are petty cunts we dug up oliver cromwells corpse just to execute it post humourosly after we restored the monarch after he abolished it lol

die republican scum

>we dug up oliver cromwells corpse just to execute it post humourosly after we restored the monarch after he abolished it

pray to mars and draw a picture of it tonight

The whole Saxe-Coburg and Gotha family in Britain is tainted with Jewish blood, the English may as well restablish their old English royal family they still exist. Dunno why Brits eventually got ruled over by a German family, not that I care, being part German.

Overthrow this German royal family already. Throw out all these foreign cunts who have held onto power since 1066, and put an actual ANGLO king on the throne.

if we ever reclaim the colonies i hope they do it to washington im not even meming lol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oliver_Cromwell's_head

Can't wait for nothing to happen! Classic Sup Forums btfo

youtube.com/watch?v=8cva7n3EX7s

Fuck the Queen - Im not an ant im not a bee

Who are you talking about? The Stuarts?

They're extinct, so are the Plantagenets.

Tfw American and will never know the true strength of devotion to the monarch.

FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS

>we're now going to see coins with Charles' face
JUST