I can't decide if i want to pursue my CPA and play the game...

I can't decide if i want to pursue my CPA and play the game, or say F it and devote myself to fighting cultural marxism and the NWO.

The thing is i have really good, complicated strategies that would likely undermine the entire framework they operate from. But it is both A) a sacrifice of time that i could not be also devoted to a time-intensive career, and B) a risk to my own being

Do you want to make money or do something that inspires you?

Ideally both. But I'm now pondering if the differential of income between CPA and non-CPA justifies the sacrifice.

I mean either way I'd need to hold a job doing something uninspirational

Used to work for a Big 4 firm (advisory), AMA

Is it all worth it?
Say i don't have plans to be some high flying CFO, and I'd be fine if my ceiling is 80-90k, is the CPA really needed?

How stressful is it?

>Is it all worth it?
Depends what your goals are. It's a good springboard to a career in business.

>Say i don't have plans to be some high flying CFO, and I'd be fine if my ceiling is 80-90k, is the CPA really needed?
Sounds like you're set on accounting. In that case I'd say go for the CPA. I'm not an accountant though.

>How stressful is it?
The busy season fucking sucks. I used to dream about my work in my sleep. I'd wake up feeling like I should have been able to bill that time to the client.

What do you mean set on accounting? Lol i do it only cause pay is decent and there's enough jobs around

>tfw I see OP is successful in the field and I blew my first interview for first legit accounting job over an income statement question

Y u do dis OP?
>tfw idort

If you're contemplating a CPA I'm assuming you've majored or are majoring in accounting. I think if you're going to be an accountant you should get it. You'll make more money and have more interesting work, more than likely, with little to no downside other than the the nonsense associated with getting the accreditation.

Do both. We need more Christian accountants

That helps then, thanks. I'm mostly agitated after studying and wanted to say F it

If you go the CPA route, you'll wind up spending the first few years post college doing audit work. it's not the worst thing in the world. You and your coworkers hang out for 14 hours a day in a client's conference room. You make a lot of tick marks on ledgers and receipts and shit. It's boring but my sense is that there's a nice degree of camaraderie to it. Of course there's the shitty part of stuff like it being midnight and you want to go home to sleep but everyone else is still there so you feel like you have to stay. Whatever, you're young. It's good experience. You aren't marrying the place. And if you do want to be in accounting it's great experience to have on a resume.

Just make sure to eat well and hide your power level.

why the blog post. do it faggot

As a teaser to just one strategy in mind, consider the following:

USA is a consumer economy globally

Economies are now inextricably linked (part of the problem, and solution)

Ramifications of the paradox of thrift

Read Jihad vs. McWorld: this will extend to real Christians ultimately fighting intrusive technology

You'll hear more from me soon regardless of my path

Well the thing is though I'm already a few years out of college and I'd plan to do tax instead

Not as familiar with the tax side of things. Good luck!

Simple. If you wish your life to mean something, do something that tries to change the world. No one ever changed the world by being upper middle class. All of them, are forgotten nobodies. Even their descendants know nothing about them.

But if you are fine with being nobody, do it. I'm good with it myself, I need no children, no one to remember me, no one to mourn me. I'm good. I do my thing and fuck everyone that doesn't matter to me, personally. Everyone can die in pain and I could walk over their bodies and only be concerned about the rise in prices do to underpopulation.

You make your own choice for your own destiny and end.

Say F it? Why say f it? What does f mean? Is this a meme or something?

>no one to mourn me
I'm going to mourn you, just to annoy you.

You've already made the decision to push forward with your anti-globalist social agenda. You're looking for validation.

Good luck.

As you don't know me, I have pre-countered your troll attempt.

The beauty of being anonymous.

Have a nice day.

Become a CPA and do your part to Make America Great Again.

While you're being productive, keep your eyes open and red-pill as many as you can.

Thanks folks. I've resumed my focus to stick with this exam. I'll just have to manage my time and not have a family any time soon (which is appealing in its own right)

I hope within a few years I'll have things in place. It will ultimately depend on all of you, but from self-interest alone it won't take much force feeding for my ideas to be adopted. I'm more motivated than ever