Colbert responds to #FireColbert backlash: ‘I would do it again’

washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2017/05/03/colbert-had-a-lot-to-say-about-trump-and-putin-now-hes-silent-amid-firecolbert-backlash/?utm_term=.648319f2ba19

>Stephen Colbert responded Wednesday to online criticism of his off-color joke about President Trump that led to the hashtag #firecolbert and a call to boycott advertisers of the “Late Show,” which the comedian hosts.

>“So while I would do it again, I would change a few words that were cruder than they needed to be,” he said during the taping of Wednesday’s broadcast, according to a transcript released by CBS.

>“I had a few choice insults for the president … I don’t regret that. He, I believe, can take care of himself. I have jokes; he has the launch codes. So, it’s a fair fight.”

Entertainer using shock value for publicity. Will get special attention stip search when accepting trumps invitation to the WH...

In unrelated news, Irs suddenly seeks audits of entertainers...

No... he hurt LGBT.... he doesn't get to walk it back so easily. No freedom of conquencea of speech. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

BASED
A
S
E
D

or...
> FCC investigates CBS for violating community standards

HAHAHHAAHAAHAHAH GOOD JOB GUYS

why is this homophobic Catholic cis scum allowed to continue his evil hate speech

>everyone I don't like is a faggot
Sounds like Sup Forums, is Colbert /ourguy/?

>launch codes

>unironically saying he has the launch codes
o...

Sup Forums BTFO !!!!

>the Pence memes were true about Colbert

>Trump sucks up to jews on for each of the six million holocaust remembrance days.
>Marries his children into the tribe and fills up half his cabinet with yids.

>Shitlibs somehow construe this to he's working for the russians.

This is bizarro world.

>Forced to say that faggot jokes are okay

TWITTER IS COMEDY GOLD RIGHT NOW

HAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAH

Why are you trying so hard to get us to watch Colber...

>I would do it again
A leftist doubling down on stupid. Dis goin be gud

LUNCH KOADSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! FDDRUUMPFFFFFFFAALLASLIA

WE CAUNT LET HIM

CODE

HAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

it is fucking disgusting. It isn't 2016 anymore and just because he calls the orange regard a cocksucker now all the anti gay shit is free to say.

fuck Colbert and his fake acceptance of the lgbt movement. another champagne hypocritical liberal. fucking disgusting.

FATWA INCOMING

>No... he hurt LGBT.... he doesn't get to walk it back so easily.

Sounds like you've been blue pilled, idiot. Go to Tumblr. They'll love you.

>petty insult

>It's just a joke lol!

He has the right to say whatever, but goddamn is he a fucking spineless retard.

LAAAUUUUUNNNNCCCCHHHH COOOOOODDDEEEEESSSSSSSS

>I would change a few words that were cruder than they needed to be

thats all it takes to muzzle colbert lol

What does CBS have to say?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH

Colbert has been making fun of homosexuality since his start on Strangers with Candy, where he played Mr Noblet whose gay lover was Mr. Jellyneck.

based

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

If i cant make faggot/nigger/sex jokes in public without threatening my entire life than neither should he. Its about exposing the double standard.

Once hes fired make everyone know it was a prank and we did it for hahas and not identity politics. Just absolutely rub their noses in it.