Did we do this? If so, that's pretty fucked

Anonanon dropped this in last thread and it looks to be real. Other user found it in an MKULTRA drop from the 1980s. It's probably just my IP, but this is my 5th try uploading the pic. Anybody archive the thread with an outside service before it got memory holed?

Other urls found in this thread:

theblackvault.com/
businessinsider.com/biological-agents-were-tested-on-the-new-york-city-subway-2015-11
priceonomics.com/how-the-us-government-tested-biological-warfare-on/
youtube.com/watch?v=9DAiK5wbZX0
youtube.com/watch?v=LpTlbnUKhS8
youtube.com/watch?v=iZExWt-bj-k
youtube.com/watch?v=ace_0UpQ0MI
youtube.com/watch?v=GXCh9OhDiCI
youtube.com/watch?v=6Uj7u-NxdaM
youtube.com/watch?v=iUxkFCBPgx4
youtube.com/watch?v=UK-lGSYKaaM
youtube.com/watch?v=84L7wRSg2Vk
youtube.com/watch?v=fyC6-RtSUv0
youtube.com/watch?v=qfZVu0alU0I
youtube.com/watch?v=5GMoLENWsSk
youtu.be/jNGZo5gn_tc
youtube.com/watch?v=Ay3Lk1dQt00
youtube.com/watch?v=l8syGlAMTKA
youtube.com/watch?v=rMIvywLO2tw
youtu.be/XTljJ_vm3Ho
youtube.com/watch?v=wym-w3FmXtU
youtube.com/watch?v=1MPvJYZUSuI
youtube.com/watch?v=DJ-p1wGv5rw
archive.fo/JXywE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you bump one thread today, let it be this one. I see LARP shit here every day, and it's all bullshit. This looks real AF and jibes with a real document hidden in the MKULTRA dump:
theblackvault.com/

Bump bump bump it up

>very hardy strain and had exhibited appalling vitality

What did he mean by this?

Bump your big ol tiites on my cock will ya?

And the only mentions outside of Sup Forums has been deleted. I KNOW that document is real and was part of the MK dump. Why the fuck? The document came from a FOIA request WAY back in the 90s.

Bump

Any more info on it?

OP(s) of the deleted threads said it was Yellow Fever, Dengue, or something to destroy crops. The pilots got brainwashed by China/Russia to say they didn't drop them, or America brainwashed them to claim they didn't. OP seemed drunk and old and confusing.

Wtf is any of this shit. Give basic gestalt

Bump

What is this about?

hardy strain of "the bug"

something about captive airmen.

something about Soviet/Chinese "brain-washing" techniques.

Not....quite sure how to interpret this.

>"the bug"
>very hardy strain
>brain washing

What...are they inserting brain washing insects into people's heads? I'm lost.

At least provide some fukken details I come here to learn

Looks like the image was released by the CIA as a TIF. Black Vault and torrents have it, but fuck that.

this is dated April 1953, the crossed out name replaced with "the US official" looks like Senator Lodge (am I reading that right?) who was Senator from Massachusetts from January 3, 1947 – January 3, 1953, so whatever theyre referencing is from when Lodge was still in office.

This is my understanding. America was dropping some kind of biological, pilots got shot down and admitted to it. America made up a story about the pilots being brainwashed into saying it. The redacted names in the doc were Nixon insiders or something.

yeah during the cold war the gubbermint was doing all kinds of shit like that.

businessinsider.com/biological-agents-were-tested-on-the-new-york-city-subway-2015-11

priceonomics.com/how-the-us-government-tested-biological-warfare-on/

>Senator Lodge
That's right. I think Nixon's State Department guy is named. One of the OPs was talking about a NASA guy named Wallace Chan but I can't read his name.

So is this nothing? Does it have anything to do with the Norks of today?

but what about the cyrillic/english keyboard?

?

This letter is 64 years old, and as I showed in the links above the US has a rich history of testing bio+chem weapons on Americans/American soil. If this in reference to some personnel getting caught while doing it this would just be one more sad page in that book...which is probably still being written unfortunately.

i knew it youre the same dude from the cia envelope thread a few days ago. you really need to change your screen configuration for screenshots here. the xfinity thing gave it aay and the xp desktop motif was a clue too

what?

THE FUCK!? The doc is from the '50s? How did I miss that? I thought the Korean War was '70s. Sorry. False alarm. Who gives a fuck, now? Sorry. I thought Anonanon OP(s) were younger.

I just reread this and realized whatever the letter is referencing would likely not have involved whatever happened/tests on Americans; or the UN wouldn't be involved. But the US govt did do such experiments.

autistic memory bro. this dude showed us an envelope he got from the cia for whatever, but it was laying on top of a keyboard with mix cyrillic and english characters, a really dirty rug/floor with dog hair all over and dog paws in the upper portion of th epic. envelope was sealed with brown kraft tape

Korean war was 1950-1953 (armistice) though technically it is still ongoing.

Vietnam was (for the US) 1965-1975

fun fact: ex-Waffen SS fought in 'Nam as French soldiers/mercenaries in the early 50's.

FUCK YOU! I'M CIA, DAMMIT!
Hope you got a little history pill at least. I do need some new material, and will.
youtube.com/watch?v=9DAiK5wbZX0

he kept going on about dr wallace chan, which he just referenced. was a give away

Just an envelope? Are we that desperate for happenings?

>brown kraft tape
That's real CIA tape.

i knew it. i'm cool dude. your thread was interesting.

so the whole squat thing was all just a larp. damn you.

LOL
At least now, a half dozen people know we dropped biological weapons on civilians, and then made up a fantastic story about brainwashed pilots, and some dope sounds.
youtube.com/watch?v=LpTlbnUKhS8
The document is very real, and now you know.

Sorry. I'm just filthy.

well, yes I guess, but that aside, it was the windows desktop screenshot motif that gave it away

can you hold a dvd case with shrek hands in this pic

No. But KUWADS and I'll show you a pic of my anal skin tag and share some '60s Socal satanic rock.
youtube.com/watch?v=iZExWt-bj-k

cool here's one for your head:
youtube.com/watch?v=ace_0UpQ0MI

>no "how to screenshot" tab

back to plebbit!

the hell?

Fuck off, Ivan child. I wrote the early code for caps.
youtube.com/watch?v=GXCh9OhDiCI

I'm an anti-maker, on every list. Dog too. He aint so innocent.

ha! now we got a thread going. this is why i come here

Want to see a 1936 Summer Olympics stein full of human teeth? Best start rollin'.
youtube.com/watch?v=6Uj7u-NxdaM

Is this some kind of code or copypasta?

Bump, for the Asian "ownpeople." Little men, and women, and children of both sexes, that we either infected, or starved, to death.
Bump, for those poor American pilots caught up in international intrigue.
Bump, for our moral high ground.
Bump if you absolutely have fallen in love with American "long term" interests, here and abroad.
youtube.com/watch?v=iUxkFCBPgx4

rollin' for teeth.

whats it say

Nope. I was being very literal, and it's my most prized possession. Roll, skeptic.

That's the spirit. Many of them are baby teeth.

OP from that thread also claimed the "bugbombs" contributed to norks famine problems. I think he was hinting at more than just dropping plague on enemies, but dropping something that would damage their country's food supply as well.
Also rolling

rolling again with An Anecdote Illustrating Something of the Chinese Character:
Nine hundred million Chinese walk into a bar. They order a beer, pay up, and then just sit there, sipping their drinks, not saying a word. Finally, the bartender can't stand it anymore. "We don't see many Chinese in here," he says. "And with this atmosphere of hedonistic individualism capitalistically exploiting the labor of the masses and wasting the people's agricultural resources," say the Chinese, "you won't see many more."

Yes

I also have a fuckton on the French/American "illuminated' Masons I used to hang with. I absolutely guarantee that you know fuck all about them, and their entertainment empire. In all honesty, no secret, they are the most 'based' people I have ever known.
youtube.com/watch?v=UK-lGSYKaaM

Sounds like a boring bar.

you remind me of many of my outback friends from north-central OR. can we be friends

I read that again, and I still don't get it. Did the bar have free peanuts? Did the bar have some secret technology that the chinaware were there to steal? What kind of bar can serve up nine hundred million rice wines? I don't like your story joke. Seems fake and not very funny.

Yes. Name's Tom.

cool.

well, perhaps you'll enjoy these Examples of Canadian Repartee:
Two Canadians are talking in a bar. One Canadian says, "Who was that lady I saw you with last night?" "That was my wife." replies the other.

A lady is shopping in a Toronto drugstore and accidentally leaves the bottle of aspirins that she bought on the counter. She gets on a bus and the minute the bus has pulled away from the curb remembers leaving her purchase behind. "My aspirins! My aspirins!" she yells. And the bus driver says, "Maybe you left them in the drugstore."

also, rolling again.

I'll call you Michael.

You get one bump now and I'll bump it again after I read it if I feel like it

>the brick
I liked those jokes.
youtube.com/watch?v=fyC6-RtSUv0

Fuck off. I don't need you now.
self-sa ge

ok i'll see your posts and say whats up.

You will never recognize me again Michael. And pizzagate isn't all that real.
youtube.com/watch?v=qfZVu0alU0I

toxo?

last roll before i close this thread.

>again Michael.
again, Michael.

Truth is stranger than fiction.

Reroll

poast teeth now.

so close
Have a trio of gypsy origin, TTBOMK, according to the seller.

treeps are 1/100
all you get:

This thread is proof positive that there is no real moderation here. Just people, petered out, failing to do their jobs.
youtube.com/watch?v=5GMoLENWsSk

youtu.be/jNGZo5gn_tc

Am I? Ever see any proof that America dropped biological weapons on a civilian population, during wartime, before? Ever seen evidence that America created a story about communist brainwashing to hide war crimes before? Ever see a more dirty room, or heard such great illuminated French beats?
youtube.com/watch?v=Ay3Lk1dQt00

Show us the teeth mate, you never asked for quads or higher, just evading

is that a mon-chi-chi?

I showed you three teeth in a 1936 Nazi stein.

I fashwaved the TS document, for greater appeal to homosexuals. See pic. I'm hoping some user can turn it into a vidya using this song:
youtube.com/watch?v=l8syGlAMTKA
Thanks in advance. Don't let them slide this 1950s bombshell.

Viral vectoring to deliver some agent to alter behavior. Likely altering brain chemistry.

Give me a few hints on where you live, I'd love to go through all your things when you die. I kinda feel like I become people when I have a lot of time to go through all the shit they've collected throughout their lives. You seem quite interesting.

NEW BREAD!
NEW BREAD!
NEW BREAD!
NEW BREAD!

I have generations of cool shit, that I plan on being buried with in an RV. And I plan on outliving all you motherfuckers, via science and hatred.
youtube.com/watch?v=rMIvywLO2tw

Your taste in music sucks and your teeth collection sucks, hope you get whacked by a spook and buried in your rv.

youtu.be/XTljJ_vm3Ho

My taste in music is broader that the focus of this thread, and my teeth collection is growing, as it's frowned upon. You are a dick, but I like your taste.
youtube.com/watch?v=wym-w3FmXtU

What do you make with that CNC?

Cool. How do you sell them? How much?

>spin top
>four loko
>cigarillo spliffs
some kind of ((hispanic)) descent?

>Dog
>Roller Skate
>Laptop
>Glass Widow
>Corpse a picture can't smell
I'm white as fuck, retard.
youtube.com/watch?v=1MPvJYZUSuI

Underrated. I was there.

>Anal skin tag
Does it hurt when you wipe wrong?

>Built in thumb sucking mouth
Underrated.

It only huts when I wipe... right.
youtube.com/watch?v=DJ-p1wGv5rw

During 1951 the Communists made vague allegations of biological warfare, but these were not pursued.[1][2] General Matthew Ridgway, United Nations Commander in Korea, denounced the initial charges as early as May 1951. He accused the communists of spreading "deliberate lies." A few days later, Vice Admiral Charles Turner Joy repeated the denials.[2]

On 28 January 1952, the Chinese People's Volunteer Army headquarters received a report of a smallpox outbreak southeast of Incheon. From February to March 1952, more bulletins reported disease outbreaks in the area of Chorwon, Pyongyang, Kimhwa and even Manchuria.[3] The Chinese soon became concerned when 13 Korean and 16 Chinese soldiers contracted cholera and the plague, while another 44 recently deceased were tested positive for meningitis.[4] Although the Chinese and the North Koreans did not know exactly how the soldiers contracted the diseases, the suspicions soon shifted to the Americans.[4]

On 22 February 1952, the North Korean Foreign Ministry made a formal allegation that American planes had been dropping infected insects onto North Korea. This was immediately denied by the US government. The accusation was supported by eye-witness accounts by the Australian reporter Wilfred Burchett and others.[5][6]

In June 1952 the United States proposed to the United Nations Security Council that the Council request the International Red Cross investigate the allegations. The Soviet Union vetoed the American resolution, and, along with its allies, continued to insist on the veracity of the biological warfare accusations.[2]

In February 1953, China and North Korea produced two captured U.S. Marine Corps pilots to support the allegations. Colonel Frank H. Schwable was reported to have stated that "The basic objective was at that time to get under field conditions various elements of bacteriological warfare and possibly expand field tests at a later date into an element of regular combat operations."[2] Schwable disclosed in his press statement that B-29s flew biological warfare missions to Korea from airfields in American-occupied Okinawa starting in November 1951.[7] Other captured Americans such as Colonel Walker Mahurin made similar statements.[2]

archive.fo/JXywE