I've taken 4 history courses in college. Why have I never seen the Rothschilds mentioned?

I've taken 4 history courses in college. Why have I never seen the Rothschilds mentioned?
Is there hard evidence of their influence on the world (paper trails for funding wars, etc.) or are they just a Sup Forums meme?

Why aren't they talked about often here? How have no documents of their business matters been leaked?

I'm starting to think their conspiracy doesn't exist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MqCTvW5URfY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N_M_Rothschild_&_Sons
youtube.com/watch?v=b0su39y7QOM
youtu.be/8ymEKiY1UR8
anonews.co/hillarys-elite-relation/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MqCTvW5URfY
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/171292
amazon.com/House-Rothschild-Moneys-Prophets-1798-1848-ebook/dp/B002VFPRVY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1493867561&sr=8-1&keywords=the house of rothschild
amazon.com/House-Rothschild-Worlds-1849-1998-1849-1999-ebook/dp/B002YJK5LE/ref=pd_sim_351_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=ZXB8VB56XQHV4D06YJ8Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes goyim

hmmm I wonder why your college left them out.
How in depth did they tell you about Stalin and Mao?
Rly making me think

Those with real power hide behind several layers.
Their names are never mentioned in public.

Is there proof?

>(((college)))
go get an education

youtube.com/watch?v=MqCTvW5URfY

Of course, they are real people
Nat Rotschild's banks have been in business for 200 years, and still is
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N_M_Rothschild_&_Sons

Lynn de Rothschild was in the leaked Clinton emails

What was said in them?

Rothschilds aren't a meme, they've been shown to have major influence with their wealth/connections

They've run American shadow gov through art foundations since 1789.

Maybe if you took 5 seconds and did a little research into it you would find out for yourself... doesn't take long but if you think that an evil cabal is going to write about themselves in history books you must be half retarded lol

Shillary owing them a penance or something, go to wikileaks and use the search function for the name

Internationale Judendom

youtube.com/watch?v=b0su39y7QOM
youtu.be/8ymEKiY1UR8

> We remain your biggest fans
anonews.co/hillarys-elite-relation/

The conspiracy theories are probably overblown but things like manipulating the pound when Napoleon was defeated to turn a huge profit actually happened.

Sending his sons to open branches in every major kingdom of Europe happened

You can buy Rothschild wine and you can (if you really wanted) go try to work for a Rothschild subsidiary in London or what have you

But if you had control over money supplies for generations, and kept passing ownership down to your children, unless they colossally fuck up, that money is staying in the family

Their kids' titles are still Lord and Baron

> Chairman Sir Evelyn Rothschild is currently the personal financial advisor of Queen Elizabeth II

> Office locations

Netherlands Amsterdam
Greece Athens
New Zealand Auckland
Spain Barcelona
China Beijing
Bermuda Bermuda
United Kingdom Birmingham
British Virgin Islands British Virgin Islands
Belgium Brussels
Hungary Budapest
Canada Canada
Cayman Islands Cayman Islands
United States Chicago
United Arab Emirates Dubai

Germany Frankfurt
Guernsey Guernsey
Switzerland Geneva
Vietnam Hanoi
Hong Kong Hong Kong
United States Houston
Israel Tel Aviv
Turkey Istanbul
India Mumbai
Indonesia Jakarta
South Africa Johannesburg
Malaysia Kuala Lumpur
United Kingdom Leeds
Portugal Lisbon
United Kingdom London
United States Los Angeles

Spain Madrid
United Kingdom Manchester
Philippines Manila
Australia Melbourne
Mexico Mexico City
Italy Milan
Canada Montreal
Russia Moscow
United States New York City
France Paris
Papua New Guinea Port Moresby

Italy Rome
Chile Santiago
Brazil São Paulo
China Shanghai
South Korea Seoul
Singapore Singapore
Sweden Stockholm
Australia Sydney
Japan Tokyo
Canada Toronto
Poland Warsaw
United States Washington, D.C.
Switzerland Zurich

SHUT IT DOWN

Retard. Take a real degree. I wonder how can your collèges be so expensive and shitty at the same time.
In economy classes every fucking time we discuss a forbidden stock market practice like monetary dumping or inside information it always begins with "this was first used by X Rotschild from the bank of London.
Like that time he sent a guy to follow the troops at waterloo, and return the faster possible. Once he knew he spread rumors frenchies won, stock market down, all people selled, he buyed it all and 24h later oy Vey I just doubled my fortune.

Good goy.

And without any college degrees I can categorically say I know more about history than you and I'm confident in that.

For the same reason they don't talk about the Jekyll Island and never says a word about Nicola Tesla.

STEM > Liberal Arts, unless you're a woman.

>what is the Rothschild's bank
Why are you even here

good goy

They basically developed the entire Caucus Caspian oil industry

What the fuck. This whole image.

Who owns the publishing companies for your college textbooks?

Who writes the curriculum for your college courses?

Who owns all the worldwide print publishers, especially mainstream and academic ones?

Post R A R E Rothschilds

Are you serious? So because your Frankfurt school communist college doesn't tell you about the bankers who created communism they must not be real? You need to read a book dude. m.youtube.com/watch?v=MqCTvW5URfY

European degree > american degree. Simple as that. Even your (((science))) is getting pc, muh gender is a spectrum muh trans aren't mentally sick. I'm studying law btw. Redpilled degree, teaches you diaclectics to btfo brainlets in arguments like a boss. I'm getting pretty big at smashing hipster cunts in party arguments in my town.

>aren't real

Dude, the Israel Supreme Court was built and funded by Dorothy Rothschild in 1992. There is a large portrait of the Rothschilds overseeing its design.

Also: Genie Energy, which has oil designs on Assad's Golan Heights (illegally occupied by Israelis), is overseen by Jacob Rothschild, Dick Cheney, and Rupert Murdoch. (Wikipedia)

They donate tens of millions to Israel on the books annually. Israelfags ITT can and will confirm it.

We're led to think they are some ancient Dracula family, but they're above Soros, Adelson, Saban, and the Bush/Clinton cabal. Lynn Rothschild has emails to Hillary in the Wikileaks cache. They're BFFs.

Remember this info, if you're a newfag. This is Sup Forums 101. The "star of David" on Israel's flag is literally the red shield of the Rothschild family, turned blue. This symbol, two triangles crossed, as above so below, does not appear anywhere in the Bible. Makes you think.

Check out that all-seeing-pyramid. Greater Israel is a modern Judeo-Pharoah scheme. Coming in your lifetime.

bump

Full rundown, in Israeli media, on their Rothschild Masonic Supreme Court:
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/171292

>marxist education system
>telling you anything worthwhile

MY lib teacher called them out,cause he was telling us who the real rich are,and that the upper class is meme to give hope to the silly masses, He like have you ever been to rothchild party?

Had a fucking calc teacher say gender was a spectrum and she also said
>maybe we shouldn't expect immigrants to learn our language if we're not willing to learn theirs

Stop posting Youtube Jew doom, it takes away from the actual pedo shit they do.

>I've taken 4 history courses in college.
Perception builds reality.
If you control what people perceive, you control their lived reality.

Outside of the conspiracy theory realm, this particular part of the Rothschilds is non-existent.

There's your answer.

Scaphise them all

Didn't hitler had his whole family and let them go for whatever reason that was? Or is that just a conspiracy again?

Read these:

amazon.com/House-Rothschild-Moneys-Prophets-1798-1848-ebook/dp/B002VFPRVY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1493867561&sr=8-1&keywords=the house of rothschild

amazon.com/House-Rothschild-Worlds-1849-1998-1849-1999-ebook/dp/B002YJK5LE/ref=pd_sim_351_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=ZXB8VB56XQHV4D06YJ8Y

He doesn't go too deep into the kikery, since this is a book written for normies, but you get a sense of how much power they had (have?) and how ruthless the Rothschild family can be.

YouTube? Jimmy Rothschild founded the Knesset (Parliament) and Dorothy the S.C.

They're the first family of the entire country, but people think it's a meme. Yes, the Rothschild wine lady is the stuff of Hammer horror movies.

Guess who lobbied for the Balfour declaration, creating the state of Israel

Don't google it first, just guess

The devil

this is correct

Love how the Rothschild thread is gonna 404 fast as shit because the shills won't post.

Luciferians?

benjamin disraeli

Bump then, fuck nu pol this place has gone to shit

You can't make this shit up