Why isn't United States ranked #1 in life expectancy?

Why isn't United States ranked #1 in life expectancy?

Too fat

Niggers.

came here to post these
/thread

Shit food.

Fat niggers

Is our food shit or is that a big fat meme?

One of the consequences of all that freedom we have. No one is telling you that you can't eat McDonalds every meal, drink a fifth of liquor and smoke 3 packs a day, sit on your ass watching TV and never exercise. It's up to you to take personal responsibility for your health, and not everyone is up to the task.

niggers killing niggers

Life expectancy is an AVERAGE, its numbers can be skewed by infant deaths.

You have high infant mortality rates, because you have citizens that are incompetent.

Obamacare and diet

It's also different standards, the US considers premature baby deaths in the stats, and most other countries don't from what I've heard (haven't verified)

because of /r9k/

Y'all shuckin and divin trying to up your average and we don't give a fuck. Have fun getting your ass wiped by some chink import when you're 127 years young.

Because we have fun.

we're a country of fat alcoholic druggie fucks

Lack of free healthcare. If I need to see my doctor, it costs nothing.

/thread

because it's THE United States

you guys are undereducated

>Why isn't United States ranked #1 in life expectancy?

Niggers

It's hard to rank high in positive statistics when you have the third highest population on Earth. Macau used to hold the title-- they have a population of 650,000/

Some standards in pic.
But some countries don't count it as a live birth until after 24hrs have passed.
So a child that lives for 23 hours doesn't count for infant mortality and doesn't bring down life expectancy in some countries.

Deez

Uhh I dont know beavis why not

because america is about MAXIMIZING LIBERTY NOT MAXIMIZING LIFE EXPECTANCY

also because we have a large portion of blacks and whites who are actually black

spics and niggers, which are way fatter and more often fatter than their white counterparts.

>tfw I have a masters in healthcare admin
>tfw UK's healthcare system is garbage tier

We have the best outcomes in the world for people who can afford it.

Not sold in the US or anywhere near it.

Our food is shit but on top of that everyone sits on their fat asses all day

You can easily answer your own question if you try to find out what companies are in charge of your health and food production.
Spoiler alert, it's mostly chemical companies and big pharmaceuticals that only care about maximizing profits. Why do you think Europe has stopped import of some American foods like corn, soy and cheese? Because it's literally poison

/thread

Diet Coke and triple cheeseburgers

The regular Double Down is bad enough

Because life expectancy in the US is pretty low, thus the ranking.