Girl Scout stands up to demonstrator at neo-Nazi rally

The juxtaposition in the photo is startling: On the left, gesturing angrily, is a right-wing demonstrator sporting black clothes, sunglasses and a shaved head.

On the right, staring right back at him, is a 16-year-old Girl Scout.

"We wanted to show the neo-Nazis that they are not welcome here. This year the counter protest was to make fun of and to troll the Nazis," he said.

edition.cnn.com/2017/05/03/world/neo-nazi-girl-scout-photo-trnd/

made me think

... and they make passionate love and live happily ever after.
Would be a fun one...

>16 year old girl scout

Canadians are so lucky

Actually sweetie, they aren't girl scouts in the Czech Republic, thanks for playing byeeee

It always amuses me when these girls' interpretation of the other side's restraint as their own "power". The inevitable conclussion is the Moldylocks situation, where she thinks she's untouchable and starts some shit that breaks the restraint conditioning.

yay left obsessing over the actions of children again as though it's particularly meaningful

You know, I thought the media was supposed to at least try and be impartial, yet you can tell whose side CNN is on all throughout their biased article.

We must be brave and stand up for ideas that the media and government wants us to stand for. Very brave.

will the loony lefties ever stop exploiting children?

POWERFUL AND BRAVE

Ask Podesta

Why is a sixteen year old still a Girl Scout?

Girl scouts are even more fucking useless than ever. Look at that little bitch's patch-sewing, it is appalling. They aren't teaching them to do anything correctly.

Picture is the most staged shit I have seen in a decade.

IM SO SICK OF THIS FUCKING FABRICATED PROPAGANDA

I WOULD BET MY COCK AND BOTH OF MY BALLS THAT THIS WAS STAGED AND FAKE.

This was in Portland, I believe. This city...

Oh yeah

>t. unemployed fiftysix year old virgin living with his mother on state assistance

I don't think America has 18 year old girl scouts?

Do we?

They're called hookers

SO BRAVE

Kek

Wow, so brave

The people on the right all have great reactions. Asian dude just leaving, white people with that smirk Jim from the Office gets.

>$5 for a box of cookies?

>SO BRAVE
what was he supposed to do anyway? beat a little girl? with cops right next to them too?
a potato could have done that

M O U T H
O
U
T
H

B R E A T H E R
R
E
A
T
H
E
R

Lol all their posturing will matter literally 0 when men deem to start hitting them again.

At the end of the day, men have the power to enact their will. Woman only have the power to pretend.

>Girl uses the power of the Patriarchal society that will punish this man if he dare lift a finger against her.

There is nothing powerful about a woman standing up to a man like this, it's just her exercising her vaginal privilege. I'd be far more impressed if she beat him in a boxing match.

be honest, how new are you?

brave, powerful, liked, shared, etc

Hahah that Keanu in the background

Oh wow standing up to someone expressing their political speech, what a brave little girl!

are you blind? that's Samuel L. Jackson

If you use the libcucks definition of racism, then technically the girl scout is the one being racist because actual neo-nazis are such a minor group these days, they barely even exist, so she's not really standing up against anything but a poor oppressed minority group.

Do you think they get the irony of that?

So are those guys actual nazis or is it just fake news lying

This kind of shit is put out there to enhance the cognitive dissidence of the left. They see the world as girl scouts vs nazis when in reality it's violent leftards.

he looks like antifa to me

She's cute, I've always had a thing for slavs...

Why do most neo-nazi look like such untermenschen?

Not all of them, but yeah, some definitely were

>Eastern Europe
>"Girl Scout"

Literally a US State Dep hired activist

No.

Irony, comedy, introspection and more are dead to leftists. All that fills the void is an outrage culture and victimhood complexes.

>girl scout "stands up" to neo-Nazi
>"heh, these neo-Nazis aren't so scary after all, they're human just like us"
>human, just like us
Daily Reminder neo-Nazis aren't bad people and are race realists

Because liberals are the ones to decide which of them get their pictures taken.

>first casualty of the Great Antifa Revolt of 2016-2020 is surrounded, in death, by his killers mocking him. Color enriched, 2017

So few humans left on this planet... so many animals...