>promises made promises kept

AHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

anncoulter.com/columns/2017-05-03.html
rawstory.com/2017/05/where-is-el-chapos-money-nobody-knows/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If that's not a wall then wtf is a ceiling

>lol he wont build the wall drumpftards
>lol he's building the wall but i don't count it as one fucking rekt drumpftards defend him this time lol

damn... im actually kinda mad, i thought the wall would literally be made of stone and be shiny af, but instead they're literally making a fence.

lmao

that is a piece of shit. needs to be taller

except thats not how its going to be at all. they said they wanted it to be a fence so border agents could see through it

I doubt they'll look like that. companies are commissioning models of the project for the President, models are serious business.

then every 20th prefabricated panel they can have a see through section with an enormous amount of razor wire around it, or they can have a ladder on the US side to look over.
it will be a concrete wall

Stone would be so expensive

China did it
Literally thousands of years ago?

Over the course of hundreds of years.

What would you consider a good wall? Dead koalas pilled up stuck together with the nut, and piss you keep in jars?

wtf a concrete wall isnt a wall now I'm with her

Keep faith. Just give him time. I guarantee in his 8 years there will be a wall. Hes only been in office a little over 100 days and everyone expects a massive golden fucking wall to just sprout out of Trumps ass. Give it time brother.

DELETE THIS.

IT'S JUST 4D CHESS. JUST WAIT, YOU'LL SEE.

now include the 50,000+ more border agents and drones, and it'll do it's fucking do.

fuck the republicans

yea i agree

Baby Steps

there's like this water around us

That steel structure actually is technically a wall

yeh I'll take it
he said under budget and this will probably put it well ahead of schedule too

the campaign bites about CONCRETE AND REBAR was never anything I believed, just gib secure border, feat. wall

Why start off with overkill? Truthfully, getting the wall built in the first place is the hard part. Maintenance, upkeep, and upgrading will come as needed.

pre-election
>"BUILD THE WALL BUILD THE WALL"
post-election
>"Trump is going to build that fucking wall pedes!"
1 month in
>"Look, Mexico might not pay for it right now, and it might just only be in key areas, but thats still ok"
2 months in
>"Ok, so Mexico isn't going to pay, and its going to cost 20 billion, but we can still build some sort of concrete barrier, havent you see the proposals?"
3 months in
>"The wall was always just a metaphor for normies, we never wanted it"
Now
>"Ok, so it's not actually a metaphor, or a wall per say, and we're not getting any funding. but this slightly stronger fence fits under the definition of wall so Trump is keeping promises.

The budget for it is $0.00

SHILL SLIDE THREAD. sage

>D-DRUMPF CAN NEVER WIN
>HE'LL NEVER BUILD A WALL
>OH NO HE'S BUILDING IT ;_;

I like it. You can look through it which makes it more difficult to hide and easier to patrol. It saves material and it's light.

Cruz is getting el chapo's $14 billion in drug money for the wall

>a 20+ foot high steel wall isn't a wall
How do you figure Skippy? You think ya hot shit doncha?

But seriously, remember to sage these shill threads.

$348 million in the budget actually, for "repairs and maintenance" which will be used to CONTINUE to RAPID BUILD the wall cuck.

But remember to ssage kids

lol

I know right OP. It would be better if Hillary was elected and we got nothing instead of 25ft steel barriers. Just fucking kill yourself OP.

>big, beautiful wall
Just lol. I can't believe I memed for this cunt.

Hungary did good with less

How is Cruz going to get the cartel's money?
Do you think the mexican banks will just hand it over?

Its just tough talk but the cartels will never pay for your imaginary wall.

With shit concrete and 1million chinamen. Just spend a cool 70billion and secure our border permanently. It would be great!

Are you seriously surprised? Pic related.

lord almighty that's fucking pathetic. Donald needs to get his fucking shit together. You can afford billions for the welfare of niggers and non-citizens but you can't do better than some home depot 90$ budget do it yourself sack of shit fence.

Weak, there's not even any AA
The beanbois can just fly helis right over it no problema

The metal is a base for support. The stone comes later, and is hopefully strategically built so that it's impossible to climb over.

>mexican banks
dude, that money is on offshore accounts with different names, el chapo did a shitload of money laundering through the years. People seriously thought he would keep it under his bed?

To be honest, if we don't get a wall that is something to marvel at, something worthy of being a tourist destination, I will be thoroughly disappointed.

they should have feed dispensers so you can feed the spics at the bottom of the wall

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
FUCKING WALLFAGS BFTO
THAT IS A FORTIFIED FENCE AT BEST
WHY ARE ALL DRUMPFPFFFDARDS SO EASY TO GOY????
btw fuck white people desu baka

So they're going to finish our chicken wire fence finally? Wowzas.

Border patrol is where the real strength should be anyway.

it is supposed to stop illegals not olimpic athletes

Lmao that or fucking quarter-operated minigun sentries

>Trump won't actually build the wall
>that was literally the cornerstone of his campaign
>90% of his campaign was literally just "muh wall"
>won't build it
>just let the DNC make it an impossibility through this budget without even putting up a fight

I'm glad as le wall maymay was stupid to begin with, but this blatant reneging on campaign promises is hilarious because it shows how shallow and unprincipled Trump truly is and how blindly devoted his supporters are.

Build Wall & Scrap NAFTA are not happening, and that's fundamentally a good thing. But seriously, Trumptards? You're just going to let him get away with that?

This wall shitposting is getting annoying fast.
>start building wall
>lmao it's not anything like what he said xDDD
Now watch this thread hit bump limit.

They seem to talk about it like they have already siezed 14 billion.

>lol he will never build the wall
>WOW THAT'S IT FUCK DRUMPF
do you people even try anymore?

What a fool you are

>implying he's going to build the whole thing all in one step instead of logical increments.
Someone can't into planning.

Impatient faggots.

I was expecting this to be honest.

I could fucking climb that wall with only my feet hurting afterwards.

I don't see what the problem is. He said he would build a wall. He's building a wall.

Thanks for Correcting the Record! $0.02 has been deposited to your Starbucks account!

And if a man like this was here we would. We can again !

This.

>Mexican banks
Did you mean jewish banks?? Still jews don't give a single shekel.

Stop being a neet. Gotta build a foundation before you build a proper wall.

Serious question: Why don't they just put barbwire over it?

Because that would actually stop people

But not every five-foot tall bean with his 6 month pregnant wife and three kids will be able to

pre-election
>trump has no chance to win not even a contest
post-election
>ok the russians won it for him but we can get him impeached
1 month in
>impeachment anyday now drumpkins btfo
2 months in
>holy shit affiliations with a fucking russian hes gay IMPEACHMENT IMMENANT DRUMPKIN BTFO
3 months in
> ok so he isnt getting impeached but his ratings are down and hes not doing what he said he would just writing it down
Now
>hes doing what he said he would but its not exactly how he said it was at the time so it doesnt count.

Looks pretty good to me, senpai.

Degenerate architecture thread?

Sup Forums supports free speech because you won't get banned for disagreeing with the majority. It has nothing to do with people calling you names.

Lol have you ever met a Mexican? They will find a way to scale that wall, probably in some unorthodox but super cheap way.

> Trump will never get the nomination.
> Trump won't win the election.
> Trump won't build the wall.
> The wall isn't high enough.

* You are here *

Egg-zach-uh-tull-reeee

Wrong. Sean Spicer said in the interview that the wall will be see through (as it is in OP's photo) for border patrol's vision purposes

This is not a wall it's a fence. The same one that Hillary and Rubio proposed

Is it electrified? It should be electrified. Giant mexifry machine?

>Use hydraulics on your pimped out Cadillac
>Stack tortillas into a mini staircase that goes over the wall
>Blast shitty Mexican music
>Profit

Either way, the wall is doomed lads.

You mean fence

Who gives a fuck if it's a wall or a fence or a fucking piƱata as long as it works? All you faggots arguing over word usage are completely missing the point.

I know! People are being such nitpicky faggots.

Wall, fence, 3000 miles, 40 miles, tomato tomato.

The US could have avoided needing to build a wall if they just built a couple of delousing facilities.

look at the bottom right pic in the OP you faggot

Give it time. We got 8 years to look forward to.

Bolt cutters...chain...

>bolt cutters....chain
Bullet....brain

We can only build those in the 40 miles of fence that need repair.

Border is 3000 Miles long. 40/3000 = 1.3% of the wall.

Trump is a fucking cuck and so are republicans.

anncoulter.com/columns/2017-05-03.html

I want a solid wall desu that shit looks horrific.

The problem is that this is cheaper than a a solid wall and these plans are specifically what the DHS requested

whats the point in the fucking wlal if you have armed guys defending it 24/7 anyway

Put my dick inside a drain.

They are just finishing Obama's original "reinforced" fence.

Spicer was better off claiming that Trump's wall would be much bigger instead of trying to pass that as The_Wall

t. Vicente Fox

>348 million
>enough dosh to build a wall all g our entire southern border

Trumpanzees are a special kind of retarded.

>El Rato couldn't get dem delegates
>El Rato can't get dem chapo shekels

it's like pottery

rawstory.com/2017/05/where-is-el-chapos-money-nobody-knows/