10k Bounty from ATF for Point Breeze Antifa Fire

twitter.com/basedmonitored/status/859573277802549248

Point Breeze Arson Last Night in Philadelphia by ANTIFA faggots.

Weaponized autism is our greatest strength. Let's find these fucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sljVAPPp-vw
youtube.com/watch?v=5YR23ss1_n0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I got it, Antifa is responsible round em up. I'll take it in tendies

Where the fuck did Antifa come from?

I don't understand how these Walking Dead Trash people came to be all of a sudden. I've never wanted people to die more than I have after seeing Antifa.

Thank europoors. Antifa is soros' pet project after Femen went under and BLM became too hot

>Antifa is soros
They're also affiliated with BAMN

I was in Trier, Germany about 5 years ago for an exchange at their local university. Antifa was spray painted everywhere in the not-so-nice areas. Great city with Roman ties.

Well if it is older than BLM yet newer than FEMEN hhhmmmm..

What's going on here?

what now? Jeez I despise you Eurocucks.
Sucked your daily dick yet?

Ahhh, Philadelphia on fire again. That reminds me of when the FBI fire bombed that place, burned a neighborhood, and killed 11 people.

I want them to burn more shit down and be named a terrorist organisation. So fuck off faggot, NYPA

Why so mad, leaf?

>
>
>I was in Trier, Germany about 5 years ago for an exchange at their local university. Antifa was spray painted everywhere in the not-so-nice areas. Great city with Roman ties.
Delete this

>all of a sudden
mate, they've been around for ages. some of alex jones' first documentary work was exposing antifa as fed provocateurs back in 2000.

Reported for raiding/ personal information

But that is not dipshit

Just wait for the 404 faggots
we are everywhere

I reported you for being a faggot

lol

Bump

Oh god I have seen you on /k/.
Please put on a trip already so I can filter you.

Radical leftists, particularly anarchists, have always been like this. Semi-random acts of violence like bombings, arson, riots, assassinations, etc. are called "propaganda of the deed" and meant to inspire pretty much anyone inclined to violence with a half-baked ideology like theirs. They're just becoming more bold because the right is becoming more bold and each keeps matching or upping the ante.

i live near Point Breeze. It was not antifa.. it was niggers. local niggers are mad that they're being pushed out so they fight back by setting a kike developers houses on fire.

The best part is he didn't even have insurance on them. Nigs fighting kikes, only in philly. At the PB meetings, nigs told Ori kikebush to "go back to Israel".

Why waste a chance to further smear antifa though if we get our version out first thats all people will remember

it's well past time for Trump to do something about Antifa. losing patience with this guy

Dude tell me, what's the source of your anger?

Why waste a perfect chance to smear greedy kikes and chimping niggers? Nobody gives a fuck about antifa in the grand scheme.

>It’s not the first time Feibush’s properties have been targeted. In 2013, someone threw a brick through a window of one of his coffee shops; in 2015, someone scribbled some (very amateur) graffiti on the side of one of his Point Breeze buildings and slashed the tire of his company car; and in late 2016, seven people defaced his Washington Avenue office (he offered a $25,000 reward to anyone who could identify those vandals).
Who thinks it was him?

George Soros funds them.

youtube.com/watch?v=sljVAPPp-vw

their recruiting video

If they wanna start burning shit all it's gonna take is one firefighter dead because of some shit they started before the whole city will want their heads on pikes

thread theme
DEATH TO THE COMMIE BASTARDS
youtube.com/watch?v=5YR23ss1_n0