youtube.com/watch?v=aBN_dEA4jO0
youtube.com/watch?v=ks-7-sKCpiw
youtube.com/watch?v=GvbVXaO-IZs
youtube.com/watch?v=yi6_k4qz-8Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably. If Donald backs him then yes.

his dad killed JFK so no

Pence vs. Cruz in 2024. Who wins?

He'll be a supreme court justice by then, so he probably won't want to run for office

77 year old Hillary Clinton of course!

Not after he ate that booger i just cant stand to look at him anymore even if i agree with some of his beliefs

I would

youtube.com/watch?v=71ib3N2MWRQ&t=35s

No

youtube.com/watch?v=tJAwRTTRdKE

yes

Fuck I'd prolly campaign for him

I honestly won't bother voting again

Fuck no, Kanye West 2024

wtf now i love ted cruz

ima #cruzmissle now

Rand Paul

>Would you vote for him in 2024?
He's got some more work to do to earn my support.

I'm still soured on how he handled the primary fight and convention.

And this comes after I voted for him in our state's primary.

God, that would be so fucking awesome.

I don't want a leaf for president.

Cruz will be president after Trump if Cruz gets the wall built

Worse, it was a tonsil stone. I'd still vote for him in 2024 if he's the nominee, though it would be strange for Pence not to run and hopefully Cruz will be on SCOTUS by then.

I'll vote to have him shot in front of a firing squad for life, and the mutilated corpse sent back to Canada, COD.

That's as far as I can go with this shitweasel.

Useless fundie. No.

Sure

I'm with you. Completely jaded this point. Kushner needs to go

Yes, although he as a person is... strange, he as a politician is quite based in that he has aligned himself pretty far right.

fuck no
he's ACTUALLY evil
it's not just fun and games, the guy gives himself up for demonic possession and kills children and shit

youtube.com/watch?v=aBN_dEA4jO0

youtube.com/watch?v=ks-7-sKCpiw

youtube.com/watch?v=GvbVXaO-IZs

Didn't he betray Trump during/after the election at some point? No mercy for flip floppers

Have we forgotten how Ted Cruz's campaign gave out those "report cards" one day before the Iowa caucus?
Peer pressuring you and your neighbors

Yes. He is Based and unchanging. A little too pro war, but fiscally speaking he is a home run.

Those are hit pieces on Ted. Nobody would fall for that paper....

t. el rato

No.
>If you don't stand with Israel and Jews, then I do not stand with you
-Ted "Israel first" Cruz

only if ted becomes ashley.

Pence in my book but I like Cruz too.

If it came down to that I'd vote blue that year.

He didn't endorse at the RNC, remember? He said "vote your conscience". He's come around since then though.

>The delegates Pence

Cruz will be a great president after Trump's 8 years

At least that would end the outdated concept of American freedom.

Ah, I recall it now. He's walking on thin ice, that Mr. Cruz. The North remembers.

I understand why you don't like Pence. Pence is creepy.
Cruz follows through on his plans and listens to Americans for smart ideas

it'd be just like another trump desu wit u nigfam

youtube.com/watch?v=yi6_k4qz-8Q

No. I don't vote for Canadians.

I don't blame him for not endorsing. Trump did say his dad was involved in JFK's assassination, called his wife ugly, and called Ted a pussy. He'd have looked like a bitch if he endorsed at the time. He endorsed later iirc though.

The one I don't forgive him for is that sleazy shit he did to Carson in Iowa, and his unethical gamesmanship with the delegate game towards the convention.

>Would you vote for him in 2024?

FUCK NO

I don't want any candidate forcing his version of religion on America. Faith and morality are very personal. The government should remain secular.

Yes, but Cruz can avoid religion like Trump avoids his Jewish side/daughter and keep all of it out of the politics

Unironically no. Look at his campaign promises and you see how impossible or unlikeable they are. He's like Bernie in that he's promising anti establishment things he can't come close to doing and then there's the fact that he seems to love moral laws and supports issues at the drop of a hat when they become popular. Trump may not be delivering on everything, but at least he is delivering on some of it and it's the stuff that isn't as shit as the other options. Then again if Democrats pick someone like Sanders as their nominee than I'll back him in a heartbeat if he becomes the Republican Nominee.

No, because he is not eligible to serve in that office; he was born in Canada and held dual citizenship until last year. It would be the ultimate constitutional crisis.

For President of Canada?

Sure.

Only valid answer. He is ineligible.

Unchecked. Unbiased. Unsaged. Unvoted.

I don't have any faith that politics will save America, so whoever gets the Republican nomination is who I will vote for, to delay the poz (hopefully)

I'd like him as VP and Prez wouldn't bother me but it would be a hell whole trying to get people to understand he is a natural citizen due to his parents being born here.

>being a pol user
>unironically voting for a donation filled jew puppet
Lurk more

Trump won and sold out for free. Whats worse?

Who? Bill Murray? Is he going to run?

I don't know who that man is.

Trump has always been a scam artist it was bound to happen
At least he has not been a puppet all his life and this will slow down the kikery
Even normies know this and is why Bernie had any following at all
Being "exited" for a career politician is shameful

Ted Cruz, he will get el chapo to pay for the border wall

Also he was the zodiac killer

this
this is true