It's ogre Leopoldo is kill

twitter.com/elcitizen/status/859920917765525506

Well Venezuela it's now or never kill maduro now

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/elcitizen/status/859920917765525506
twitter.com/InfobaeAmerica/status/859969045302476801
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Translate please

Yeah man just post this screenshot of a Spanish twitter post with no explanation on the English imageboard, great thread man

I don't know coffeespeak

He's dead. Died at the hospital showing no vitals. Cause of death hypothesized as intoxication (poison?)

who died nigger, we need context

Venezuelan opposition leader.

I don't know, I was just reading the Spanish. It's close to Portuguese (and no, I'm not a hue), so I can kinda read it.

Info, Leopoldo Lopez was moved from Ramo Verde(jail) to military hospital, without vitals. Regime manage intoxication hypotheses

The one who was the hope of Venezuela, if he is truly dead civil war incoming

So is this guy finally going to get assassinated or what? Will the people finally rise up against him?

Puse TeleSur para ver que mentiras decían sobre lo de las tanquetas y pasaron un video de leopoldo diciendo que estaba bien. Pensé "a marco rubio le dieron información falsa" pero como no se puede creer nada que diga TeleSur también pensé que fácilmente podrían haber transmitido un video viejo. Pero ya no se que pensar por tu Post. Quien esta diciendo la verdad?

F

Good. We wuz Gran Colombia n sheet. Bring 'em back.

sorry to hear that
pray 4 successful Venezuelan revolution

May Venezuela finally muster the courage to drench its flag in blood. If you can't rise now then your country is truly lost.

Esta raro el video, no lo ve la familia desde hace un mes y se pregunta por q quieren fe de vida?

What did he meme by this? Who is this? I only read American

>twitter.com/elcitizen/status/859920917765525506
mi niggas..... CIVIL WAR UPCOMING, colombia prepare for refugees, and Venezuela, prepare for take arms.

if Leopoldo Lopez, its trully dead, shit just hit the fan. for people who dont know the context, imagine if on france, Le pent, get arrested witout any reason at all, and apaer dead after get 1 year in jail wiout any legal justification in why get arrested in first place..

Venezuelan opposition leader who literally dindu nuffin and yet was arrested years ago for being a threat to the Chavez regime.

Venezuela is currently undergoing a super serious series of riot, pretty close to civil war, so if this is true they might actually go to civil war

>if he is truly dead civil war incoming
That's gonna happen no matter what senpai. Stay safe

Goddamit y'all. I'm coked out and just thinking about world affairs in the woods.

It's so calm here, but the happenings arez a coming lads/lasses

REAL OR FAKE?twitter.com/InfobaeAmerica/status/859969045302476801

The Spanish speakers on Twitter are saying this guy's account was hacked. Any other source?

WAKE ME UP

>refugees
Negro, the only thing that will come from Venezuela is insurgents to fill whatever void FARC leaves or boost ELN faggotry

>farc and eln are ever going to stop existing

Who poisoned him? Fake news?

literally who?

F

Fake and gay news

Fake news, see

Stop your drama he is in prison anyway

Damn. Guy's ripped

To the Civic nationalist Colombian: Eat a bag of dicks you bluepill, I'm out.

at least we got pills

Kek

To the Uruguayfag saying that the person who took the photos should have helped put the fire out instead of taking photos

>War photography is the pursuit of capturing images of armed combat and what life is really like during war and in war-torn countries. It is meant to portray the tragedy and triumph of war in all its aspects.
These guys are nuts and are there just to document the happenings the best way they can. If you see any of these people during a riot or something you can be sure it's better to not bother asking them for help.

He have the military, coletivos, left wing militias-death squads, farc, cuba armed forces on his side, the population have a cuck opossition leading them and no guns, do the math and imagine the result of a civil uprising.

I'm ashamedly uninformed on the specifics of Venezuelan politics. Give me the rundown on who Leopold is, why he was locked up and the consequences of his death. Please.

>fill whatever void FARC leaves
So Bacrim?

If we get involved I will go full NEET so armyfags wont recruit me.

He was accused of the death of some students back in 2014.

The repression from the police/military killed them but it was the perfect excuse to lock him up since he was the strongest candidate from the opposition and he was the one who invited people to protest in the first place back then.

So basically
>Maduro does some stupid shit
>He invites people to protest
>Some people get killed by the military and they make him accountable for all of it
It's why people keep asking for him to be released since he didn't kill anyone and it was just an easy way to get him out of the picture

When are my ticos going to overthrow that fag-lovin bald head we got for presidente there?

>Tfw on nofap and that iconic and tragic picture gives me half a stiffy