I think my local NEW CHINA buffet is a spy network

So besides making me sick with food poisoning (I was digging to deep) I returned only to see some sketchy shit . My local NEW CHINA is serving some funky meat , I really think it's human, pic def related .
They are constantly cycling through Mexican bus boys and they always hire
New ones while the old
One are never to
Be seen again.
They hold late night meetings , I know something similar I've read on here recently that these places are underground sleeper cells. What do guys? I'm scared , I think I ate human and anyone who goes here eats this strange meat.

I ate 1lb of this and then got
Sick. It's labeled "smoked - dried pork loins" on the Chinese menu

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Chinese_cannibalism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What city?

That is human for sure.

t. Cannibal

Fire bomb it

That's dog meat. It's similar to pork, but less meaty and fatty. If it was human, it'd be closer to pork in terms of thickness and fattiness

That's dog meat, seriously. I would report them to the police

Bridgeton NJ , I was able to do some recon, they have their meetings in the Chinese church next door, so I broke into the restaurant

This is a picture of the "raw" " smoked-dried pork""
Wtf !!
I actually stole the bag, I am thinking about reporting it but I need more
Evidence against them

New China? Mine have good beef lo-mein, do not hire Mexicans, and remove MSG when I ask them to. Could it be that yours is simply up to some shit, or is possibly owned by the Triads?

americans taste like a sweet pork, europeans/asians taste indistinguishable from veal

>Complains about Chinese food poisoning
>In America, where GMO roams free
>Keeps going back for more anyway
lel.

maybe youre just a schizzo?

That doesnt look like any meat ive seen before user. Looks too clean to be human so cat or dog is quite possible. Keep us posted

Much more likely dog meat.

......how do you know this? If your a cannibal please share your stories anonp

there was a confirmed cannibal that used to post on Sup Forums like 8 years ago, thats what he said

Wtf. That is not pork dude. 90% chance it's human. You ate a lb of it??

SINK
THE
CHINKS

RELATED:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Chinese_cannibalism

wtf is that yellow shit around it? I work in the food industry and I've never seen anything like that.

Oh never saw his threads did he ever mention what niggers or eskimos taste like?

Be safe out there user.

Do you know how cheap pork is? It's fucking cheaper than chicken, beef, any fish... it's the cheapest meat by far (here at least). It would make 0 sense to serve human meat.

Right Lane Must Turn Right next to Green Cube in front of Houses.