Niggers on twitter are mad that Miley did black music in 2013 and now she's doing country in 2017

>niggers on twitter are mad that Miley did black music in 2013 and now she's doing country in 2017

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wOwblaKmyVw
billboard.com/articles/news/magazine-feature/7783997/miley-cyrus-cover-story-new-music-malibu
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Didn't she start as country?

LMAO Miley is doing country again?

Post a fucking link we need to see this

Holy shit I cannot fucking believe this. I am a professional musician and I like to study music business marketing.

What a completely retarded piece of shit. This is the funniest thing I have ever seen. How is this retard going to "glue the country back together" with "music" ROFL. I can't wait to see this cringe-fest.

I never noticed that top 40 musicians make music to match the current government administration. Is this a new phenomenon?

Her new single comes out the 16th I believe. She was on break after her highly sucessful album 'Bangerz' in 2013.
I feel that it was attention whoring for her to twerk at the VMA's and she wanted to make her ex-boyfriend jealous which is why she did the attention seeking stuff. Now she is with Liam Hemsworth again and is starting to 'settle down'(stop smoking, growing hair longer, more covered up, etc).

I think her managers just said "Hey the Jews are pushing nigger music and the black narrative right now. It's really cool to celebrate black people and give them a "platform" and all that shit, so you should go in a hip-hop direction".

Now corporations are discovering that the right-wing republican schtick might appeal to people, so her handlers are saying "Ok the Jews said it's time to celebrate white rural folk. Get your acoustic guitar out again".

Seems to be how the top-40 industry works

Look at all those rotten jailhouse tattoos she has.

I hope this psychotic Illuminati wigger bitch's career finally crashes and burns.

Apparently this shit is 4 years old.
I saw it for the first time about a year ago.
Idk what she's doing now though.

youtube.com/watch?v=wOwblaKmyVw

Bring back the Hannah Montana show, that shit was actually fucking hilarious.

This. The people shape the culture, and thus where the money is trending. Perhaps the real red pill is that jews are just culture leeches and white people are culture makers.

My apologies Sup Forums, I've had a few shots and accidentally went a little blue pilled.

No that was t swift. She was Hannah Montana before

I just found this interview about Miley's new direction. She talks about supporting Hillary and a bunch of other completely retarded shit.

Get some good ragey cringe feels here

billboard.com/articles/news/magazine-feature/7783997/miley-cyrus-cover-story-new-music-malibu

>Miley making country music
>ever
Nah Hoss, I don't think Hank done it that way.

You've gotta give her credit, acting like a skank for the past four years has kept people even thinking about her. She might be smarter than she looks.

Yeah, but usually against it. All the early 70s songs were bitching about Vietnam then it was "ey man our government is like so corrupt" after Nixon. Then there really wasn't much till Reagan and it wasn't all that much I can think of "money's too tight to mention" where they bitched about Reagan and the land of confusion video.

>be roastie born into wealth
>behave for first part of your life
>"fuck having stabikity and morals and shit i want to be a nigger and fuck heaps because I'm bored"
>vagina absolutely destroyed
>dozens of tattoos
>serious drug dependence
>stop getting attention for whore shit because even the beta orbiters are over it
>"hold on, I'm not actual sub-nigger in every moral capacity, i dindu nuffin I'm a good girl in shit"
>become """"good""" again
>still have all the physical and mental consequences weighing down on your disgusting roastie visage
>people actually fall for this act
Wew
L-d

Not sure I agree, she has coked out eyes and she's covered in shitty Tattoos. Everyone has seen her tits, so the mystery is gone.

I think she realized she was probably going to die if she kept it up and changed her image. I'm still not going to listen to her shit anyway.

Jews: "We need to calm the goyim down before they wipe us out for what we've done to their children!"

Goyim: "Too late."

Maybe, but considering every female pop celeb has done the same exact shit Madonna did (and you can argue she didn't even originate the whole "I'M SO LEWD AND RISQUE!" act), it's basically cookie-cutter shit.

That was her dad, Billy Ray Cyrus. He had a pop country crossover hit called Achey Breaky Heart in the 90's
Going country is smart for her, the albums sell like crazy, once you build a fanbase they keep buying for 30-40 years (unlike the 8-10 year run a pop or hip hop star usually gets on top)
Also with her dads connections she can go all in from day one
Country is old school corporate, studio support is pretty much everything

Ha. Not really. The old dude who played her brother was kind of goofy I guess. Her friend was hot thO

Billy aids virus would have though

Jews: "We need to calm the goyim down before they wipe us out for what we've done to their children!"

Trump: Don't worry I got this

This bitch went too deep in the music kikery and whoreness to turn around now.

If you take her seriously, you are probably a retard.

>those tattoos

Looks country to me

>sneakily jew your way into power in the US over hundreds of years
>you let the goys catch on because you could help yourself from normalisong kiddie fucking
>get expelled for the 110th time
>nowhere to go but your easily nuked designated jewing country
Really shabboses my goy...

Yeah. Country radio is like the mob. And there are a shit ton of songwriters who just pump out hits

That guy ain't country either

So, symbolically, this is Miley leaving the nigger cock carousel to marry a white beta

JESUS CHRIST, WHAT HAPPENED TO HER FACE???

DID SHE AGE 10 YEARS OVERNIGHT?

Sup Forumss favorite here

>behave for first part of your life

>10/20/2007

sure jan

>that video
>she's actually a really talented singer

Huh. Well, still, she's retarded for thinking she can glue the country back together, zozz

>jews

that hip hop shit started AFTER she did her shit

Her fans are obsesive of her. To put it in perspective, she has had some Kidzbop-like country songs during her time as Hannah Montana, and Hannah Montana was one of the popular shows on Disney Channel. Look at how famous Selena Gomez is, despite having less songs reach the Top 5 spots on the Billboard Charts and having 'Revival' album sell less than Miley's 'Bangerz' album, and having a less sucessful show in comparison to Miley.

Her fans will buy whatever she is selling.

Musicians simply do not have the influence that they used to.

Musicians are no longer heroes, they're just dancing clowns who make good music sometimes. The internet has created an over-saturation of music so it has become devalued, and a direct connection to celebrities has de-mystified them as well.

Nobody cares what actors or musicians think about anything anymore.

It's sad that folks don't get DAC's humor
I know Sup Forums likes him for his use of the word "nigger" but irl the dude wasn't racist
His songs with the word nigger were directed at his black band members who he was close friends with to poke fun at them
Hell, the guy has a song about a coalburner leaving him for BBC

>Miley unplugged
Oh please, the sloot hasn't gone a day without a plugging for years.

She was already rich before, and had some self respect. Now her tits ass and pussy are all over the internet, and she is a shame. No need to over complicate things. She fucked up, and her boyfriend is an actual retard

ahahahahahahahahahaha, she's so fucking done

>yfw Thor is the biggest cuck in the galaxy

I thought it was Thor's little brother?