What if Australia is actually rightside up and you Americans are upside down?

Which world leaders determined that the northern hemisphere is actually the top of the Earth?

Australia is actually at the top of the world and you guys are upside down. checkm8

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Australian_inventions
downtrend.com/71superb/check-you-white-geography-privilege-maps-are-racist
youtube.com/watch?v=ftV0FC8fta0
thedailybell.com/news-analysis/humans-came-out-of-australia-not-africa/
news.nationalpost.com/news/world/fossil-shocker-humans-may-have-been-in-north-america-100000-years-earlier-than-originally-believed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Most land is up north so kys

that isn't criteria to be top of the world you fuck

murrican logic

What does southern hemisphere dwellers actually produce? Name a single invention.

whites on top, abos and undesirable whites sent to live with abos on the bottom

I have an inexplicable urge to migrate north.
If I did that now I'd just get colder.
But for some reason I don't want to move south when it's rightways.

>Thinks there is an up or a down in space
Actual retardation.

It may be because im drunk but that map freaks me out

murrican logic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Australian_inventions

wifi and vegemite

so you agree that America is not located on the 'top' of Earth?

This is the way i look at the Earth. It makes Europe look like an animal with legs and a head.

all the lands in your pic are upside down though

Some day, an Australian will start a decent thread on Sup Forums.

WE

WUZ

RIGHTSIDE

It doesn't fucking matter

UP

N

SHIET

due to gravity, the land tend to go down, which is your "north"

OP is right

electo magnetic north determined it you dip.

1965 – Wine cask

>What is the objective reason for north being up and south being down
This is a stupid thread but this is legit activating my almonds.

>What if Australia is actually rightside up and you Americans are upside down?

Time for bed, me.

It's cause the continents look fucking retarded upside down.

Powered flight and nuclear fission.

Not sarcasm?
You are retarded congratulations

There is none is arbitrary and who cares
If this honestly does there are a lot of map variations, google

10/10

Pffft. I'm pretty sure we'd know.

Kiwi invented refrigerated shipping too, to move evidence of their sheepfucking overseas

I know this is just bantz, but here is something that will definetly rustle some jimmies: maps are racist against blacks.
downtrend.com/71superb/check-you-white-geography-privilege-maps-are-racist

thats like your opinion man

>implying this thread isn't decent
>implying this thread hasn't really made you think

Sup Forums seldom gets this deep f a m

Everything is upside down

entire world would notb even know you exist if not for crocodile dundee. and ehitposts.

There is no dimensionally accurate way to portray the Earth's geography on a 2D surface. Fuck, even a globe isn't accurate.

youtube.com/watch?v=ftV0FC8fta0

>accurate navigation is racist

but what stopped an Australian from making electromagnetics first and saying southern hemisphere was actually magnetic north?

Northerns have map privilege. map companies need to release an addition to cater to us in the southern hemipshere

>entire world would notb even know you exist
You're right because there'd be no wifi

Considering the bongs put you there im cool with the way they defined it

well if you fancy living in a guinea pigs ass than ya sure up is down in Aussieland

Sounds like white privilege to me. Da Kangz made perfect maps where Africa was smack dab in the middle and larger than evening else combined.

Retarded thread full of retard strayan logic

wifi is australian

This thread really tickled the neurons, PIC related.

I had no idea that you guys invented the plane between shagging sheep and filming the Lord of the Rings movies

what an industrious people

I live in the hamsters ear so no complaints

>discussing subjectivity of labels is retarded logic
look in a mirror matey

still all subjective, doesn't mean anything and has no science basis

Even the landmass itself is slutty.

Fucking Australians

On top of your earth bitch boi

Could the world fall?

It makes me think about the Antarctica threads on /x/, what if its the more important pole.

That would put the blacks on top.

anti-biotics
wifi
air-turbulence anti-stealth radar

kek

Makes me laugh every time

when the magnetic poles reverse which they do and will again SOON. does that mean North America become South America

A pole reversal you say?

google earth has blacked out true parts of Antarctica

what the fuck are magnets

Why does that matter? We are further NORTH which has always been considered "up". Due to physics however, there is no "up" or "down", it's a sphere floating in space.

Now a more interesting question is what if the tilt of the earth was reversed and the northern and southern hemispheres changed relation to the sun. What would happen then? Wait that isn't interesting, who gives a shit?

Kys

Yeah. Might actually end human civilization. It isn't instantaneous. The two poles gradually start moving towards the equator, at which point we end up with many, many poles sticking out every which way until they coalesce into a single pole at the North and South.

high quality memes and shitposts

You guys invented Wi-Fi....alright

Well the sun would rise in the west for starters.

The climate world would change because of the earth's spin
Gulf stream would go from Africa to America rather than Mexico to Europe for example

>what is air pressure

thedailybell.com/news-analysis/humans-came-out-of-australia-not-africa/

Fair question. The orientation of a map is subjective. We don't know the orientation of the solar plane within the larger universe.

Strewth...

news.nationalpost.com/news/world/fossil-shocker-humans-may-have-been-in-north-america-100000-years-earlier-than-originally-believed

Top vs bottom is purely a matter of perspective. The civilizations capable of cartography (which survived the ages) are mostly based in the 'northern' hemisphere. They chose to put themselves on top, and so they are. Australia is perfectly happy to declare that the south pole is the new top of the world, which everyone other than 3 UCLA Berkely students and some guy who lives in the first floor bathroom of the UN building will ignore.

gravity pulls in, not "down", down is relative

>What stopped an australian
The chinese.

>what is schizophrenia

m8, any white country produces inventions at a predictable rate per capita.

Australia has it's due. Actually America has a far lower rate per capita than Europe due to our huge minority population

Even then, the Earth's gravity is inequal.

Probably not, it'd be easier to build new compasses and recalibrate existing ones than all the bureaucratic bullshit that would happen trying to rename the continents and get everyone to agree. Plus you'd confuse the hell out of historians and anyone looking at a historical document.

>that isn't criteria to be top of the world you fuck

You obviously think the top is better that's why you're trying to claim it. What makes one hemisphere or the other better? Having more land obviously. Otherwise you just got open ocean.

I mean, you're right, but it's still pulling to the earth and not to one of the poles

Oh yeah, absolutely.