Welp that was fsst. Never regretted

Welp that was fsst. Never regretted.
Time to take him down hard

Other urls found in this thread:

madashellboycott.com/demo/petitions/cbs-advertisers-list/
youtube.com/watch?v=_sJcIYuHZZc
washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2017/05/03/just-because-you-support-gay-rights-doesnt-mean-you-get-to-make-gay-jokes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>"I would do it all over again, but I won't do it again"
Honorary kike.

madashellboycott.com/demo/petitions/cbs-advertisers-list/

Let the advertisers know how you feel.

I wonder if while he was reading the prompter he went "oh fuck, I knew I should have went to the writers meeting"

this "controversy" has probably given him the best ratings boost he's had in years

I bet his ratings are shit most of the time, nobody watches tv anymore

This is ironic, because really it's exactly what we're fighting for; the ability to make a homophobic joke and not have to fear that you'll get shut down by the speech police.

>he actually is gonna get away with it with little or no recoil

You failed me Sup Forums. Unless his numbers start tanking.

Is this an actual thing people are upset about or is it just a Sup Forums false-flag to make Colbert look bad?

What a fucking racist.

Have to give him credit, he's smart enough to know that backing down and going on an apology tour means you get ripped apart in a feeding frenzy.

Some people need that irony to see the fucking obvious. Most won't get it though.

The concept of the shitstorm is making lefties play by their own rules, i.e. Alinsky tactics.

it's really a win-win for us

on one hand colbert gets away with gay bashing on national tv

on the other colbert gets fired

People are actually getting upset (aka lefties like Slate, Buzzfeed, Mother Jones, etc.).

It's making him look bad in front of at least that portion of his audience.

He's such a racist homophobe, have you guys seen his video where he makes fun of Asians?

youtube.com/watch?v=_sJcIYuHZZc

He already caused one eight year old transgendered boy to commit suicide.

#FireColbert

This.

He needs to suck a dick on camera.

Wow the left is abandoning their hard line LGBTQP support.

Jesus Christ that was embarrassingly bad.

He wasn't on air when he said it

I don't even watch him. I thought he was still on cable.

this hasn't even started, he doubled down which is pretty funny and he actually had to respond. it's basically on from here.

last time he had to respond to us was gg, and that went just fine.

well it's funny that he is being trashed, just like many on the right have been trashed for using free speech.

i don't care so much about what he said as the double standard where if anyone had said anything like that about obama heads would have instantly been rolling.

He is, but the comments were made to the audience during a commercial break or something and someone put out the video

he isn't. CBS is not cable.

too fucking late leaf

this is happening and you can't stop it

I'm missing something... How is using 'cock-holster' to describe someone homophobic?

The joke is only "funny" if them being gay is, itself, funny.

It was meant to be derogatory and Colbert's a bigoted white male. He must be fired, this can not stand.

Is CBS satellite only or something in the US? I get CBS in my basic cable package here

I didn't say it's not happening, I was just talking about whether he was using a teleprompter at the time.

I'm still not following how 'cock-holster' means gay. I've always just heard it used as an amusing variant of slut. Sure, you can use it in reference to a guy, implying he is a promiscuous gay, but I thought that being gay wasn't supposed to be derogatory?

wow.

>We're going to take down Stephen Colbert by being edgy on the internet!
>Kek vult!
LOVING EVERY LAUGH YOU FAG. Nu/shit/ takes itself WAY too fucking seriously.

You were wrong in thinking that and you may want to get checked for brain damage.

Genuinely laughed at this.

what last time and what gg?

And what not, just try to hyper-scrutinize him using SJW tactics until we are gasping for strings like actual tumblrinas?

once upon a time there were these things called television antennas and CBS, NBC, and ABC used to broadcast over the air to them.

LULz

NO RAGRETS

Why would he regret it? It's not like liberals ever throw out their bad actors.

Care to actually expand on your thoughts, instead of rolling your eyes and implying I have a mental handicap?

This remorseless, homophobic, fucking bigot. I just can not even. I'm literally shaking right now.

It's a reference to anal sex.

Never heard of this guy and I don't know what he did. Somebody explain please.

When the fuck does a leftist ever admit they did wrong? Only time they fucking do it is when it's something they could virtue signal over, like "white privilage" or some sjw bullshit.

I was talking to Zo (the new A.I. that replaced Tay) and Zo sent me this. What did she mean by this?

You faggots have got to lay into his advertisers HARD. Make them afraid to support him

>ching chong those fags can suck my ding dong
How does he keep getting away with this? Can he even use the dreaded "n-word" on live TV? How powerful is he?

What makes you think any of this is serious?

Stephen Colbert is a biased leftist cuck. Get this guy fired.

We don't have OTA anymore up here

Now that the queen is dead this story will get buried and he'll get away with it.

Can someone shop Colbert into pic related

>Time to take him down hard
Waaaaaaa he hurt my feelings
Time for revenge!

This.

Aussie doesn't grasp the concept. Not surprising.

I would watch that, but only to laugh at the gayness. That's the only reason why I'd watch.

Holy fuck Sup Forums you need to seriously consider suicide you hypocritical faggots.

Full circle. This timeline is quality.

>That's all, folks! And remember...
>*audience leans forward in anticipation*
>Fuck Trump...
>*audience claps and whistles*
>Fuck gays...
>*audience murmurs in confusion*
>And FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!
>*audience bursts into applause*

I AM OUTRAGED!
haha I love turning leftist PC bullshit against them. This is great.

This checks out

Where is the fuk ing video

First Fallon gets a career boost then this?

We have become the Jew

I respect him for not backing down.

But I also am laughing because he essentially said that calling people gay as an insult is acceptable, which will be hilarious as the current Twitter shit storm is showing

It started as leftie nonsense from the clickbait semi-news sites like Slate and Vox but then Sup Forums amplified it and now lefties are saying it's all Sup Forums to somehow defend him.

we should of hailed him as a hero so the liberals would attack him. their so much better at outrage and getting people fired than we are.

So what little 'raid' party are you from? Please fuck off, miss.

"Alt" right babbies have always been serious business cancer. They're too fucking humorless of sociopaths to be joking about this sort of thing. I mean it's their entire mission in life to try to piss of "liberals" - as if they even know what the fuck the word means.

>calling a liberal a hypocrite
You not to bright are you?

Le Pen is

#GroanZone

you can say anything if you agree with their shit politics. if not, you're fucked.

It's using homosexuality as an insult, which is textbook homophobia.

False flag as a "deeply concerned homosexual" or on behalf of one while your at it. Wouldn't want to offend the homos after all. :^)

Some people are mad because he did essentially use the "lol ur gay" insult that 14 year old use, and if you are uptight enough you could claim homophobia.

We are just here to continue the shitstorm and laugh as they eat each other

They were already upset, Sup Forums just capitalized on the situation and exacerbated it.

We missed an opportunity to worship Colbert as a gay killer to turn the left against him.

Bro, the context is so fucking explicit that I actually believe you have a mental handicap, so no. They've boiled it down that far.

And don't you dare try to say you were only pretending to be retarded.

What kind of a question is that? That was blatantly homophobic. This isn't a false flag. Watch the video, he's entirely out of line. There's no place for that kind of bigotry on a public platform.

now he'll get to witness the cannibalism of the modern left firsthand

Far to Obvious even for the most oblivious of Normie, what we need to do is get someone like the WBC to support Colbert

How fucking retarded are you? The joke wasn't him being gay. If it was then he would've just said Trump is a cock-holster. It was just another way of saying he's way too close with Putin, no homophobia. Not than any of you conservatives give a shit about gay people.

Earth to user. Look at the pic in OP's post. "firestorm over homophobic slur". What part of that are you not clear on.

>using breitbart as a source
A girl can be a cockholster too. Not some gendered or homophobic slur. The people that run Breitbart would be fine with euthanizing all lgbt people, they're just using this for political fodder

Hes still on cable you idiot thats not what user was asking.

Time to move on to the next project.

>HEY EVERYONE! DRUMPF!!! ERRR HUUURRR
>No regrets as long as it's Drumpf and I know the MSM won't hurt me over it!
>Now Hillary..all her mouth is good for is a cock holster for Bara-
>"Stephen Colbert and the late show with Stephen have been officially cancelled and Mr. Colbert removed from our offices. We would like to offer a apology to Mrs. Clinton and Mr. Obama over the horrific jokes from this white supremacist and obviously leader of the alt-right."

>exactly what we're fighting for
>80+ threads in the last 3 days to get him fired

The mental gymnastics you have to jump through to justify it makes me think otherwise.

And I, personally, am fine with calling someone a nigger or a faggot. However, someone who continuously espouses SJW views should be held to them or it is hypocritical.

I think everyone in pol understands it's a loose connection. The jist of the tactic is to turn liberals against a liberal icon (Colbert) through virtue signaling of their own kind, forcing them to either double down on their anti-homophobic convictions and thereby outing one of their more prominent, successful and likeable members, or give Colbert a pass and therefore undermine the legitimacy of any "moral outrage" they show over homophobia.

Either way, the SJW/Liberal mindset suffers a loss. Sup Forums looks retarded being caught up in the mix but that's nothing new

I just noticed dude has a crazy fuckin crows' feet situation going

Sure blame it on Breitbart. I suppose WaPo is fake news too. washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2017/05/03/just-because-you-support-gay-rights-doesnt-mean-you-get-to-make-gay-jokes/ and a bazillion other outlets.

Nice diversion though. I don't know if you're just trolling or just deep in denial. The guy's a homophobe, it's not the end of the world. He may not even be aware of it. This could be a golden opportunity for him to get himself sorted.

gymnastics isn't an object my friend

Reddit called, they want you you back