Marine Le Pen Absoluely Destroyed Macron In Debate Tonight

Here's a dubbed live translation in English of full debate: youtube.com/watch?v=dH9uXWh3n-Y

There are endless shills here trying to say otherwise - they are all wrong. Le Pen runs this debate for the entire two hours - it's like watching Pence/Kane again, only better. She gets in two very memorable jabs, one where she calls him out for fucking his teacher and another where she says " a woman will lead France, either me or Mrs. Merkel." He stutters repeatedly and repeats dumb lines constantly and seems off topic, irritated, and generally full of shit. If you actually understand the policy topics you know that she dismantled him completely on each one. He frequently tries to wave his hands and jedi mind trick and she is ready for it and throws it back at him. This was the strongest debate performance I've ever seen and one she needed. She even dangled a line about "let's hope we don't find out you have a secret bank account in the Bahamas" because she obviously knows about the big leak of his secret Caribbean bank account that's about to hit. She's running against an even stronger propaganda campaign than Trump was so she has to get everything right and get some luck to win and this debate is her getting everything right. If she does not win tonight and France is still holding elections after 5 years of Macron she'll win then. She absolutely exposed him as a pissant joke and schooled him on every single issue. He called her "stupid" repeatedly and made other derogatory remarks that would get him absolutely fucking shredded by US feminists. The French are watching and she changed a ton of minds today and redpilled a bunch of motherfuckers. Ignore all shills - I understand French politics, understand French, and understand what I saw with my own two eyes. Only the most deluded propaganda victim could see this as anything but a devastating ass-whooping laid down by Le Pen on Macron.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dH9uXWh3n-Y&t=6736
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>sitting for debate

French confirmed for low-energy

It was 2.5 hours!

too bad he's over 20 points ahead and guaranteed to win lmao

Turn off your proxy, leaf.

I'll vote for her but she got annihilated desu
She didn't even talk about her program. Sure, shitting on Macron is a lot of fun desu but it was a bit too much
Also her explanation on the double currency was utter shit, she shouldn't have come up with this idea in the first place
Macron will obviously win 60/40%
I fucking hate to say it but Florian Philippot would have destroyed Macron, Marine didn't quite well understand the importance of this debate, the insoumis will now vote for Macron

Oh man, a whole 2.5 hours. How do they do it? I can't stand for more than 10 minutes, that's why I use an electric scooter to get around

This is what a shill looks like.

Nah mate, I'm pro Marine, I just think it was a bad debate for us

LE PEN!!!!!! VIVA LA FRANCE!!!!!!! I knew the shills were a shillin!!!!!!

Ton cul montre. Gonna have to try harder than that, shill.

Watched it. You are confirmed full of shit.

Haha, yah for sure. Everyone here is retarded, there's no way Hillary could loose to that Orange bimbo. She's at 92% chance to win!

Macron's lead over Le Pen is over 10 times larger than Clinton's over Trump. She cannot win.

Whatchya doin jewess

Down she goes.

Getting embarrassed by a leaf. Sad.

So is he like a cuck version of Little Marco?

Little Macron

>because she obviously knows about the big leak of his secret Caribbean bank account that's about to hit.
sounds like she's in bed with the Russian hackers

cucks

Le Penniggers btfo

A bigger gap, but the trend in the French poll is undeniable.

please don't let the Makron win, I don't want to be stroggified

Former FN voter supporter here, honestly its hilarious watching Marine crash and burn like this. But seriously we can't let her get her hands on the nuclear baguettes

Doesn't matter. France is fucked, but they're (amazingly) not in panic mode yet, so they're going to continue with status quo leaders. I think even with Le Pen France would be fucked, just cause her economic policies are so retarded. Frogs and the rest of Europe are just gonna have to sit tight for the economic collapse and civil wars against the caliphate. Hitler 2.0 will be here in our lifetime

le bump

You shills are so obvious tonight.

There is no stop to this holocoaster.

Even if Macron gets in the next few years will be just like the last few and the French will be tearing down the palace walls to elect her in the next election.

Russia will not succeed in France as they did in the USA
Viva Macron

Sorry to say that but these guy is right. Marine acted like a child who did not realize it was her last chance to win more elector from melenchon and the abstentionist.

I still vote for her sunday of course but i'm very worried.

.05 shekels have been deposited into your account

a leaf

That's just my opinion. I hope to be wrong Sunday night, believe me.
And thank you for supporting our cause.

They need to find a better person than Le Pen. She's a shit candidate.
>entitlement whore
>woman
>anti trade
France already has permanently high unemployment. Her policies would not help that. Is it that hard to find someone who is economically literate AND doesn't want to get fucked in the ass by dune coons/slimes?

>Is it that hard to find someone who is economically literate AND doesn't want to get fucked in the ass by dune coons/slimes?
Yes. Advising that people get fucked in the ass by dune coons is part of the job description for "economist".

>but they're (amazingly) not in panic mode yet

it's 6.30am here user. Wait few hours and you will see

Some of her best lines tonight were when he'd say something retarded on economics and she'd be like "You were the economy minster?"

I really doubt anythings going to change thanks to this debate m8. People weren't hesitating between Macron and Lepen, they were hesitating between not voting and Macron or not voting and Le Pen.
I don't think the debate changed any lepenist's mind.

rigged polls
you do know that the same thing happened with Trump when he clearly won his second and third debate.

Also, say it with me asshole.
President Trump.

Soon it will be President Le Pen.

At this point I'm not sure if I even want Le Pen to win. She's just gonna make France's economy worse and then frogs will associate the nationalism and anti-immigration with a (more) shit economy

Lepenist's are faithful, the only way she can win is to steal some vote from other side and It failed last night.

Now our last hope is that this fraud scandal is not a fake and that it is made public before Sunday.

Le Pen DESTROYED Marcon

youtube.com/watch?v=dH9uXWh3n-Y&t=6736

shill confirmed

shill, Le Pen absolutely destroyed macron
>but my polls

Nice concern trolling shill.

I hate american idiots. You probably watched with subtitles.

Stop being a bootlicker, we all want her to win but she did poorly tonight.

Economic politics mean shit in this fight. Its all about French being the next califate or not.

>having to make MSPaint edits of Macron being flustered, because the real deal was absolutely unflappable

kek

>He thinks I trust the french polls

kys

>a woman will lead France, either me or Mrs. Merkel
Is this the red pill or the black pill?

>not trusting polls that were 100% right on the first round

magical thinking

She will win

Have you looked at their demographics? Look who's having the babies in France. Until they go full 1488 and start kicking sand niggers out of the country they will continue to have problems, and it will get worse each year.
wtf I love being a blind bootlicker now

(((Polls)))

Not what I saw. You are just another concern troll. I saw Le Pen kick Macaronis ass.

What I want to say is that in France if you believe in polls, it is because it manipulates you.

bump

Im at least 2 times/year in France. I know. Hence i wrote

The world's turned upside down

And you believe Le Pen is the solution? Yeah right

What a shitty debate, they keep talking one above the other. The translators don't make it much better.

agreed, she was low energy and humiliated pretty bad

then again, I thought Trump was over bc he fucked up the debate; maybe there's still hope.

> interpreter

Stop... all these formulas...

> actual translation

SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH! NO MORE SLOGANS!

>agreed, she was low energy and humiliated pretty bad

Yep

The average French does not like this type of behavior coming from a politician. In doing so, she repelled a good part of the undecided.
What irritates me the most is that it had never behaved like that before.

She's desperate to close that gap. Maybe her advisors believed all that hype that if she acted like Trump, she'd have a guaranteed win.

>dubbed
Kys amerifatty

anybody who watched it can OBJECTIVELY tell me who won ?

I like how every french people itt tell us marine lost but all those fat dumb retarded american who havent watched the debate tell us she won and call anybody who disagree a shill

the usual pol thread

If his men told him to do that, they should be fired and hanged ASAP ! France is not America.

This. Le Pen crushed it. Kill all concern shills.

>France is not America.
Another reason why macaroni will win

These are what concern shills look like, folks.

Macron won. She was too agressive, while she focused on trying to discredit her opponent Macron just tried to explain his policy and show where he thought she was wrong. It made him look like a reasonable guy and she just looked like she didn't know what she'd do once elected.

bless la papa

Watch it and make your own opinion you fucking Leaf !

It's funny that Sup Forums takes people pretending to be shills seriously.

Look I am 100% French, have lived there all my life, and I can tell you imbeciles on Sup Forums that this woman will not win. Real French people can't stand her. We don't want another Trumpfler, sorry.

>Blah blah le rassemblement also le rassemblement did I talked about le rassemblement I think we need to do le rassemblement because le rassemblement is le rassemblement and le rassemblement is something very important, also my friend Borloo said le rassemblement and Fillon also said le rassemblement because le Pen isn't le rassemblement and Macron him, is le rassemblement blah blah blah le rassemblement...

or maybe he's the shill trying to psyop you into believing that there are no shills.

Le Pen won easily.

>pic related, shills getting btfo in this thread

No it's just that people who think she has won are delusional.

Considering that Macron went home soon after the end instead of going to meet his supporters, I think speaks for itself.

Sure shill.

Americans need to GTFO from European politics threads.
Our polls are not cheerleaders and are as objective as possible.
Le Pen unfortunately doesn't have a chance, and the fake polls narrative you're pushing is incorrect.

>and France is still holding elections after 5 years of Macron

this, this was all a leaded coin. France wouldn't vote natsoc either way. That's also why she didn't talk much about her policy. The audience can't be helped.

i think the translator for le pen helped because he sounded more confident in his translation and had a more alpha tone. that said i think she won anyway, and only missed the first 20 mins but doubt anyone remembers that anyway that watched and were possibly swayed one way or another tonight. ive heard this place talk about wanting le pen, but i had never cared or been swayed either way until watching this. seems obvious that le pen is the better candidate-based off of this debate. reminded me of pence versus caine. pence (le pen) chill and more controlled while kaine (macron) flailed around and seemed like such a pussy in the process.

CAN SOMEONE TRANSLATE THIS INTO FRENCH, .OC INCOMING...

HER NAME WAS EBBA AKERLUND
SHE WAS 11 YEARS OLD AND DEAF
SHE WAS KILLED BY A FAILED 'ASYLUM SEEKER'
HE WAS IN THE COUNTRY ILLEGALLY
HE RAN HER OVER IN A TRUCK
SHE WAS WALKING HOME FROM SCHOOL
SHE NEVER HEARD HIM COMING

>dub instead of sub
This is cancer to my ears.

ALSO

CHOOSE WISELY FRANCE

>GOOGLE TRANSLATE SUX

t. Basically a non-country

fresh

Well you're not wrong

can somebody post the video where a little girl asks Macron if Le Pen will come too?

Marine don't know how to debate