/col/ - colonization

Let's colonize somewhere

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J4W4D9giUO8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Templers_(religious_believers)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Homestead_Act
youtube.com/watch?v=c86HskFE5Wg
youtube.com/watch?v=mthuKmagC-E
youtube.com/watch?v=RpShYvI84JI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is a continuation of;
Proposals were currently;
>Greenland with political manipulation
>Guyana
>South America, southern Argentina
>North America

final bump

I agree Iceland and Greenland are perfect White Ethno states. We will raise again sooner than they think !

youtube.com/watch?v=J4W4D9giUO8

I've always been in favor of colonizing this. Just go in, kill everyone, burn it to the ground, and build a fresh new Christian nation.

No running water No plumbing Cold as fuck for 10 mouths a year No thanks

>White Ethno states

>new Christian nation.

Is that what we're doing? Make a case for either, don't assume everyone else agrees with you. Though; en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Templers_(religious_believers)

pitcairn islands
you only need 60 people to be the majority and then you can play on le democracy meme to control it

Colonization is the act of moving into an area and setting up a colony. Usually you have to clear the land before you start building.

And at 141 square miles, manifest destiny should come quickly to Gaza. It's literally only twice the size of D.C.

Some pacific island. National syndicalist/clerical fascist white ethnostate based on Orthodox Christian ideals

My point is that I have my own ideas, some capital, and I'm quite serious about this. We're not creating countries in nationstates.net so obviously not every random idea is going to fly.

>Guyana
Jonestown?

fuck that. show me more /comfy/ implicit pictures

If we have /k/ommandos with us we could try to take Western Sahara and have some comfy beaches

they're all sinking plus why would we want to deal with earthquakes, tsunamis, or volcanoes?

Might as well name it Sayanimia.

Laayoune's comfy climate. The entire "country" has a population of only 500,000

we're the CIA now

Eastern Russia. We left the motherland from the west, we shall return to her from the east. It's empty as fuck. Plus they actually have a shitty homestead act. I think it's only an acre, but we can pool all our acres together. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Homestead_Act

Can i come? That looks beautiful

My own alternate idea was Pennsylvania. Buying farmland and expanding that to ultimately be a village, farms, and a few surrounding businesses

FYI, The Yukon Government literally gives away land to Leaves.

>Get leaf to get free land in Yukon
>"Hire" Sup Forums as foreign workers to work Yukon farm
>Profit

It's really harsh there, and all landlocked, isn't it?

no jobs here, but please bring tourist dollars.

youtube.com/watch?v=c86HskFE5Wg

youtube.com/watch?v=mthuKmagC-E

youtube.com/watch?v=RpShYvI84JI

Isn't China currently doing some form of colonization in Africa?

Newfoundland would be a decent choice. It's mostly white and there is still a latent separatist leaning in that province.

Iceland is already pretty much pure. Why muck up those Icelanders with mongrel blood...even if it's white? Those people should be preserved.

Patagonia or Alaska are probably best to colonize. Rich in natural resources and dirt cheap land.

Yeah but no offense we have our own culture and don't need Yank and mainlander immigrants coming here.

Why not just repush Christian morals in our own country?
How many of us go to church w our families? why not just organize and push back?

WTF OP???

THIS SHOULD BE A FUCKING RAID CALL, NOT SOME BS LARPING

You guys have EI culture that's about it other than when you pretend to be Irish. You guys are a British shitmix mongrelized with natives and other Euros.

we should colonize the savage lands known as Europe.

Fuck off we're full

Or we can just all move to an agreed upon state in the US and start a few towns. That way we can keep our guns and not be in some frozen hellhole or faggot euro country.

Just take over Pitcarin. Its got a population of 59 and they're all pedos. Or Tuvalu. Fuck Tuvalu.

why would anyone want to live with conservashits?
you morons voted for this neocon mongoloid who wants to borrow money to pay for tax cuts while spending even more.
you shit heads can't be trusted to manage any kind of society/government because you would just elect another scam artist who would swindle everyone.

Yeah no fuck off yank mongrel twat

Can we please have a no-women-allowed rule?
Very soon we can reproduce without the need for wombs, so there's really no use for women in a Sup Forumsony.

I've suggested this in both threads and it hasn't been responded to

I never suggested it only chose a picture of Newfoundland as it looks like Greenland a little. If people from that province want to do their own thing they can. With the exception of Greenland as it is fairly underpopulated I don't really like the idea of going to another country, too many legal hurdles and locals to deal with

Antarctica is the only option

You know, I wouldn't mind Greenland. It would be tough, but to me Greenland feels like one of Earth's forgotten places. Im starting to sound like /out/, aren't I?

Why don't we take over an African country? I've heard talks of it before- we should properly organise it, I think.

dude no... there is a reason why greenland has the highest an hero rate in the world.
they know it's shit.
you can't even get Icelandic guys to work over there unless you pay them a fortune.
And everyone over there has some sort of mutated form of herpes or klamidia.

Have fun being putin the gulag.

>Let's buy an island XDDD ISN'T THAT CRAZY

>LET'S BUY SOME ISLAND AND NAME IT Sup ForumsOLIA
OR KEKISTAN XDDD

I fucking hate these threads. They are cancer, they are slide

user, I doubt many women would come willingly anyway. If they did- they would know full-well that we would not appreciate them acting like dumb whores.

I've mentioned here before that I'd support a colonisation of the New Zealand South Island. We're detached from the rest of the world, 90% white already with English heritage, and largely rural.

Please glance at the last thread. Some Danes expressed an interest in it but there's very little we could do

This a discussion on feasibility of different ideas. As I said, I have my own ideas and I have some capital and am willing to put energy into it. I would like to hear realistic ideas from other people

Apartheid part 2: Electric bogaloo

Newfoundland is great for Newfoundlanders. But for anyone else, it's an expensive, isolated, jobless and boring place filled with stupid local politics. Labrador is the uninhabited part, but that's even worse and if you even want to plant a tree in your garden it has to go through 5 levels of corrupt Innu government.

Exactly. Also, your trip is showing, riskbuddy

Invade Iceland, they don't have a military.

I've not endorsed that kekistan shit once, and the people who have usually only post once and then leave.

I'm really not interested in the white identity side of it, more in the practical side of developing and growing something that involves a group of people dependent on one another. I liked the extreme nature of the challenge of the Greenland idea, but other than that I'd lean more towards the US

That's interesting

Kekistan started in Sup Forums, in one of these fucking "LET'S ALL INVADE A RANDOM LANDMASS XD" threads. I've seen these pop up since I came here in 2012. They all suck and come in waves, never lead to anything.

I saw one were some /k/omando had a very small island in his property and put up a Nazi flag in it. That's about it.

good luck fucker.
look up the cod war, didn't have an army then, don't need one now.

I've lurked plenty of them in the past, especially /namibia/, all were awful ideas with unrealistic premises. It's a shame because it's the type of thing I've always been interested in, and while I slight amount of larping isn't bad for anyone or a discussion; it really derails any serious ideas brought up.

Look, the idea of a group of people coming together and settling somewhere and living somewhat communally is not unheard of. It's not even particularly rare, it's the history of the United States. There are people here that are interested in politics, which is the knowledge of governing society, a group of people. Any joint endeavor such as organizing and maintaining a settlement is a very interesting exploration of politics, life, and labor.

But first we have to talk about it a little and gauge interest before even thinking about a basic planning stage

Have you not learned from colonizing Reddit that inevitably in leads to an influx of undesireables?

I always wondered if you could build giant greenhouses in the arctic somewhere to farm. If you can we could just take some Canadian islamd in the north kek, their defence forces are equipped with WWII relics, you could defeat them with shit bought at Walmart.

forget about it, I don't even want to live with you faggots anyway

Let's create a base on the Barranquilla's coast.