Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D8S_gX9qkjM
youtube.com/watch?v=RC-pRGBLsSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VeQ0OvmcscY
youtube.com/watch?v=1-unYQp4kN0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

forgeries

Patent trolls

Lots of chinky eyes and everyone looks the same.

westerners with yellow fever settling for ugly wives

apparently they have vans that drive around and execute people

arr rook same

OVER A BILLION CHINKY EYES

AND THEY STILL ALL ROOK SAME

Small dicked sex

youtube.com/watch?v=D8S_gX9qkjM

hopefully a giant nuke, fuck chinks

>tfw it falls out again

youtube.com/watch?v=RC-pRGBLsSQ

youtube.com/watch?v=VeQ0OvmcscY

Anime

Civilization before the albino freaks stole it.

to the left: xinjiang and Tibetans (occupied territories, oppressed buddhists and muslims) - the low class. Functionally Chinese buffer states against the barbarians of Central Asia. Poorly connected from rest of the east.

To the middle: paddy farms, coal mines, commodities, concentration camps, mid-sized cities (the mid west of China) - the lower middle and true middle classes, a lot of rural areas

To the east: shanghai (New York of China, upper middle class and Chinese financial elite), Beijing (Washington dc of China), Qingdao (the Munich of China); Manchuria (Alaska of China) - the upper middle classes and government elites

To the south: Hong Kong and Macau (their own countries and except in name) - the west berlins of China, or the quebec/Texas of China, the old wealth cucked by Chinese proximity; Shenzhen (the Silicon Valley of China - hardware capital of the world - where all your cheap tech shit comes from)

Shouldn't you be frying live dogs and eating grubs in 10 miles of shit while putting together cheap knockoff iPads there, Chong?

How's fresh air feel?

anime, games, dog fried rice, code of bushido...
all the best things in life

>Tfw a rabbi cut your dick

a worldwide extinction campaign fueled by a need for tiny inadequate chinks to grind animals into powder to try to make their tiny yellow penises longer than three inches

T. Zhou

By day screech at each other that island clay is mine
By night go home and fap to pictures of each others girls and cartoons
Such is life of east asia

>tfw Chinese send their kids to the US for shekels and they wind up getting chopped up

Most relevant region in the world.

Hopefully a nuclear war to purge these vile thieving yellow goblins.

>Tfw bibi went to china to get my AliExpress package

They are planning to take down the FED by replacing the dollar as the reserve currency. Bringing down the (((bankers))) powers and giving us a fighting chance to get rid of them. That alone has me on their side until the FED and bankers are all dead.

North Korea: Unwilling Chinese buffer state and human shield for china to prevent US troops from getting close to the Yalu river, starvation
South Korea: American bases, THAAD, and bargaining chip with China, strong soft power (k-pop, Samsung) and industry, rich
Taiwan: willing American ally, containment policy, fascists turned republicans, geopolitical bargaining chip with China, rich
Japan: willing American ally, containment policy, shining star of Asian exceptionalism

As someone who has assisted in serving dog meat and eaten it myself the photo and description are not accurate, it's like taking the practices of some rednecks and projecting it to the rest of the country with the caveat "some people/some say".

youtube.com/watch?v=1-unYQp4kN0

Huge housing bubble in China, that once it pops will fuck over the whole world.
Im actually looking forward to those times... atm shits boting af

My flags are made here that everyone buys and parades around with them on canadistan day