How do we stop the (((modern))) woman?

> pic related

> pic related pt2

>not a gold digger
>leaves him due to not spoiling her
Its like pottery

You can't. Men are fucking screwed. This "equality" that women from feminist movements talk about is a torpedo to the only solid ship in harbor. Whereas real equality is a tide that lifts all ships.

Pic related is what the average male represents to society now

>part 2
When did this get a sequel?

Roastie getting Toasty?
Get fucked
KEK

The modern woman is dead. Bury her.

If you're willing to read that wall of text written by a woman, you're causing the problem, OP.

How to fix women? Don't take them seriously. They are fucking women.

Why does this keep coming up here. That's probably the only Reddit post where the women is actually in the right.

A woman is supposed to pick partner that is grown up and provides for the family.
How is she supposed to know that he only pretends to be a looser?

she should have asked him

then she doubles back and regrets it because she wants money

>How is she supposed to know that he only pretends to be a looser?

Ask him? Clearly state "These are my plans for the future, since you don't talk about your finances is this going to work?"

You know, act like an adult and communicate instead of just assuming and walking out.

I remember when I was like 10 years old my younger brother told me once that when he got older he'd hide his wealth from any woman he dated to make sure she isn't just after his money.

How could a child have been so redpilled?

I kind of have to agree with the woman in this case. The guy just fucks around with no ambitions for the future and she decides she doesn't like that idea and leaves him.

What do you mean ask him? She did and he said he wants keep chilling and is happy the way things are?

I shame women how have kids with low life scum just because he's hot etc.
Her behavior is actually preferable.
She used her head not her cunt.

Did you even read the text?

Yes, did you?

>wanting to share a life with a trust fund decadent

Thought he was going to end up being an IT guru, not The Dude. Cunt dodged a bullet.

That poor man... Fucking hell... I'd just die.

Maybe you should try again.
She did ask and he said he's happy the way things are.

Not even talking about lying to her from the beginning. Although I do get why he would lie. Maybe not for months but at least in the beginning.

more? I want to hear an update

>Lightly prodded

No, she didn't. She did typically passive aggressive girl bullshit instead of taking responsibility and taking the bull by the horns. She expected him to take all the initiative.

And REGARDLESS the real point is that she claims she's not a gold digger and that she's TOTALLY happy with the break up but the second she finds out he has money she wants him back and is crying when she can't. She's a gold digging lying bitch.

This is my one true fear. I'd try and get that Doctor experimenting with penis transplants to help me and if he says no I'd kill my self

worrying about your financial future isnt an inheritly bad thing.

ending the relationship without trying out anything on your part just means you didn't care enough.

caring after you found out he was loaded just means you're a basic bitch

Accept Islam already.

Just for context here, when I'm not in a serious relationship, I'm a misogynist who likes to sleep with bitches and never call them again. The best I can recall, I've railed somewhere between 40 to 50 bitches. So no, I'm not some virgin neckbeard that things having a girlfriend is an honor.

That being said, I have to agree with this guy.
I wouldn't seriously date a girl who had the appearance of being unemployed with no ambition. The girl was in the right for breaking it off.

HAHAHAHAHAHA so she's with a prince in rags and judges him because he does't waste money on spoiling her rotten then when she learns the truth has regret and ties to make it his fault? HAHAHAHAHA this dude won the jack pot not only does he get to keep his money but his prudence removed a useless bint from his life.

> that pic

Female genocide when?

You can twist all you want but he's at least just as much or more of a shit show.

Who lies and tests a person for 10 months? A normal person develops a level of confidence in their own judgement. That's where they both failed.

If that would be my daughter I would have told her to dump him in the first meeting.
Beeing rich but lazy is no way to raise a family proper. He had literaly every option to make his hobbies a valid income.
He chooses to chill.

I actually commented on that very post on reddit (hurr durr gbtR), and I honestly think the girl got a raw deal.
She stuck with him for a long time, and treated him right, but he was unambitious and played vidya all day. Why the hell is it awful that she would want a provider? I mean, materialism is one thing, but why would the guy make no effort to reassure her that he could be a good husband? She got a shit deal imho

Fuck his dad seriously. Choosing pussy over your own fucking son.

id 100% kill myself it it happened to me

poor guy

This classic has some more parts.

The Ex-boyfriend's brother also made a post in one of her threads too.

Don't know where to find them though.

And again, I don't fault her for breaking up with him. It's just her reaction after that outs her as the gold digging scum.

honestly, whenever I come across these kinds of threads, I just feel sad.

Sometimes the girl is just a stupid bitch, but other times you can see all these little mistakes she makes that are 'normal' in her world. Things like relying too much on her retarded friends, not communicating better, having certain expectations but being unable to express them, etc. I see the same shit from guys, but I have a harder time understanding the worldview of ball-bearers so it's not as obvious.

Goddamn fucking commies. All these idiots could be in relationships with each other, and feeling less alone, but instead, our culture drives us apart by feeding us lie after lie and building up false hopes about love and sex.

It makes me so angry. How the fuck do you help people who are stuck so deep in the belly of the Beast?

You losers pick the worst examples of women, and then generalize to all women. You fukcing idiots, these are not average women, and the resulting hatred of women drives women away.

These threads are the reason there are almost no women on the alt-right or whatever you call Sup Forums. Ask yourselves, who benefits from this?

He's a true hero.
Seriously

I don't see how.
She never states she wants to get back together. It just seems that she's offended by the way things turned out.
Wich makes sense.

she's right ya know

the dude just didn't give a fuck. also fuck people who are needlessly frugal.

>She never states she wants to get back together.
The last line in the follow up is literally "I want him back so bad".

Is it that time of the month for you? Does this story hit too close to home? What was his name?

>How the fuck do you help people who are stuck so deep in the belly of the Beast?

You can't.
That's the tragedy.

regardless of movement women are in it just for the attention, and the alt-right is filled with mostly desperate virgins.

women are a meme and they dont give a fuck about le future of le white race you fucking subhuman mongol

>I don't know the difference between vacation in the Bahamas and a proper fucking meal.

> Dodged a bullet
He had his own house and was set for life lol. wtf more could anyone ask for?

You could tell from the title how the story would end

My bad. I didn't read the follow up at all.
No need to be so hostile buddy.

Still do the see the gold digger evidence tough.
There are countless great examples over actuall gold diggers.

Why get worked up over some girl who tried to be responsible?

Not being married to an insecure lazy fag?

how can a man be so broken

Well why the fuck didnt Will put a baby in this bitch? After 11 months its obvious the girl wanted some reassurance before she let this guy who seemingly has no job or prospects plant hos seed in her. Thats a womans nature, she wanted a future with this guy and was just looking for a little security before hunkering down and he threw it away because he's the type of faggot that doest have prospects or is even considering starting a family with a women that obviously wants a family but just needs some assurance that his faggot ass can provide first. I dont see how she is the evil one here?

No such thing as needlessly frugal.

> I'm not a gold digger

> Leaves Will because she doesn't think he actually has any money

This shit right here. Go fuck yourselves.

The fact that this disgusting son-of-a-whore found a virgin and turned her into worthless trash as fast as he could makes me rage. Purifying fire would be too good for this stain on humanity.

although they make great points, I feel they're actually being unfair too. Women and men have very different experiences of the world. Just because she doesn't understand the male perspective doesn't mean she's doing the wrong thing. This is why communication is DEEPLY important to any and all healthy relationships. I'm sure if her ex had explained these things to her, she probably would have understood and respected his wishes. Not that you can always trust a one-sided perspective on a fight, ofc, but it sounds like he didn't even take the time to explain why it upset him. That IS unfair. You can't have a steady relationship with someone if you're going to flip any time they disagree with you, especially if you don't take the time to help them understand your perspective.

It's a game of give and take, so honestly, she probably dodged a bullet. he sounds controlling.

i really like the breakdown, though.

She wanted to blow through that money like her Facebook friends do. He wouldn't be into that. He was living the life he wanted, she wanted something else and is ass blasted that she fucked up an otherwise good relationship over it. He learned about her true nature and she is deflecting that to him. Sweet justice.

hmmmm.... don't put up with their shit, don't compromise yourself for them, follow your gut, don't be a dumbass, if stuff goes south just let it go, don't put them on a pedestal.

As for fixing them? Well there's nothing much that can be done there really. Just be the change you want to be if anything. If you're going to die sad and alone, might as well do it on principle.

>>>/mgtow/

Frankly guys that go childless, get vasectomies, and post on reddit deserve to get cucked.

And all of these posts are just single instances that get heaped on disapproval.
Don't you have some actual shitty women behavior rather than just a few unverified stories?
Like this post, it's not evil like the stories, but it certainly highlights the problems with women as a group better than the occasional cheater.

She wasnt sure the faggot would be able to provide for the kids she was willingly considering having for this cheap faggot.

How does not needlessly spending money equate to being a lazy insecure fag?

>I want to fuck other men
>ok, bye
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They are both fucked up. The problem is that in our Jewed society he has no assurance that she won't leave him and rip him off even if he did marry her and knock her up. She also has no real understanding of this, being a woman. She likely never mentioned wanting a family as such, or presented herself as a potential wife and mother. So theright whole thing is fucked because our traditional ways of courtship and family formation have been destroyed. Every couple has to try and reinvent society all over again.

Children can be the most redpilled little individuals because they just see how things are, not how they're told they should be.

i keep telling people that women will never be happy unless they have children. this beta got a vasectory well wtf did he expect. goes to show how clueless the average young adult is

Exactly, so maybe Will didn't make the "right" decision he made the safe decision based on what he knows about society and women.

I watched my mother phycology abuse the shit out of my father and on multiple occasions she threatened to file false accusations against him. When they went to counseling and the counselor backed my dad she refused to go back. Her dying was probably the best thing to happen to my dad in decades. That's a pretty hard first hand experience to shake off. He stuck it out for my brother and I, but I know for a fact that she used the threat of divorce to strong arm and demoralize him all the time.

>I'm sure if her ex had explained these things to her, she probably would have understood and respected his wishes.

>Hey I want to fuck other men
>No, I don't want you to
>Ok I won't ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

You're a fucking idiot

The problem with modern women is they expect a perfect relationship from the start. They want everything immediately. They have no concept of earning anything.

It's bullshit that his wife left him, but, y'know, I don't think it's kill myself tier.

It's not like the average man gets a great deal of quality pussy even when he does have a functional penis.

This is the advantage of videogame addiction I guess. I can see myself with a reason to live even if my dick gets chopped off.

If he said that he didn't want too and that it's degenerate and against his values she would probably.

> Sleep with other people anyways.
> Keep nagging about it.
> Breakup with him.

Then do some female mental gymnastics to justify it.

I'm pretty sure that frugality is the opposite of decadence.

He had enough money to be set for life, and made sure that it would last his whole life. He lived simply and never indulged.

While you can criticize his lack of ambition as well as his lack of self-improvement, he is not decadent.

will was an autist but being rich he can do whatever the fuck he wants

She was right to dump him. He clearly didn't have any ambition or desire to provide for her. But she was wrong to whine about it after learning he was rich.

If you read it she knows he hates cheaters.

>Kys

Fag trolling for bbc pics.

Session guitarist

And what?

>There are countless great examples over actuall gold diggers.

>implying she wasn't an actual gold digger

You just don't get it senpai

I wouldn't be married if I told my wife my future plans are videogames and playing the guitar now and then.

Also if she would have I wouldn't have married her. It would be a sing of bad judgement and being childish.

A day in the the life

He didn't tell her that. She just assumed it because she's materialistic.

If she liked him for his personality and wasn't interested purely in monetary gain, she would have stayed in the relationship and eventually moved in with him, and which point she would have realized he has enough to provide for them.

But instead she was prejudice and assumed things she shouldn't have and outed herself as being too materialistic for him.

what a pussy

God that's horrifying

How did she just assume that? She asked him and his response are he wants things to stay how there currently are.
What a retarded statement to make about the future?

Maybe it different because I already have a family but I can't see her being wrong her.
She was honest and responsible. He was and insecure clown who lied to her.
Why would anyone like to the person who is supposed to be their partner.
Fucking people nowdays.

The point is that none of these assumptions should have been necessary. They both should have been up front about wanting to get married and have a family. This whole "we'll just see what happens for years as we fuck around" thing is poisonous and ruins lives and communities.

> He was "frugal", or a "lazy bum"
> When asked about commitment or future he didn't want to talk about it.

That guy gave no expectations for building a "traditional family".

Given, the "traditional family" today is a meme, but still you can blame her for leaving someone because she didn't like the "non traditional" future he projected.

Of course, her projection was wrong, but everybody is sometimes wrong. Still, at the moment, I think she took the right decision.

If he had told her to shut up and torn her clothes off, she would have fucked his brains out. Instead, a simple shit test turns into a years-long war of attrition that will no doubt end in divorce. This is how masculinity ends, sissy boys crying to eachother on their little subreddit.

So she was heavily drinking while knowingly pregnant with a child? God damn, that's... god damn.

The most cringe-worthy thing about all of these screenshots is the fact that these women write walls-of-text about their relationship problems. I just want a simple relationship. I want a good person who I admire, and can have sex with. I don't want someone who will blog about me on Reddit, and analyze every action that I make.

> wanted things to stay how they are.
> has a house & car.
> Food & clothing.
> all bills paid.

What would be wrong with not wanting more than that? Furthermore, he didn't lie to her, he just didn't reveal that he was wealthy. Obviously she wasn't looking for a partner based on how she feels about them etc, she just wanted someone who could provide for her.

Porra caralho!
>tfw also inherited property, funds, saved earnings to six figure savings, bought 35 acres and still so fucking frugal at 29 y.o.
Save yo money baby, be Will.