Goddamn could Sup Forums be any more BTFO?

Goddamn could Sup Forums be any more BTFO?

Colberts slip up with the slur was just a great leverage to try and get him off the air, no one here actually cares about what he said

Stop being a Cuck and get with the Hate Machine, Sean!

This has to be a slide thread because nobody actually cares what Colbert said. Playing the liberal outrage game makes it fun. Any excitement has already passed. Whoever here unironically watches Colbert should hang themselves

This is why Sean Hannity has never affected any sort of change in his entire career.

He's a pussy who will never do what it takes to win the culture war.

He's right honestly. Can't win using the same tactics of shutting down certain language. It'll just be the same shit, different story.

>conservative being consistent
>liberals being hypocrites
Wow, Sup Forums sure is BTFO

this is cuckold mentality

leftists wont ever agree to disagree

Sean Hannity is absolutely right
Nu/pol/ is fucking retarded as usual

Goddamn, could the OP be any more of a cock gobbling faggot?

Isn't Hannity a sexual assaulter?

Worst case scenario he doesn't get fired and it gives /ourguy/ leverage the next time he wants to call someone a cocksucking, nigger, faggot. Win win.

that is what a boycott is.. not using that service...

wut??

Maybe we can use theit tactics against them so much until it becomes unbearable and they get fed up, but i agree it is a dangerous game promoting such behavior

>if you don't like him change the channel
>Colbert loses viewers because of changing channel
>Colbert still gets fired/show gets canceled/etc.
Wtf is hannity an idiot?

>I am against all boycotts
I guess you don't believe in the freedom of association? Communist shit go hang yourself

I mean he's right...but that doesn't mean we should stop trying

>2017
>boycotting boycotts

this

we see this as an opportunity to stick it to a real piece of shit that the left seems to love.

We don't care what he said.

Sean "I host my show in Israel every few weeks" Hannity.
BTFO, yeah...

We do the dirty work. This is Sup Forums .

>instead saying to boycott the channel entirely

never stop keep trying to change for the better or worse at al times and never stop keeping on keeping on and so on and so forth

>one post from this ID
OP stop sliding and end yourself
>mfw

lol, the fact that Sean Hannity had to take a position on this is awesome, any position. The fact that Colbert had to address it is even better.

This is going just fine.

>mods didn't delete this
>newfags didn't sage this

I shiggy diggy doo my dudes.

Changing the channel is not an effective strategy. Colbert gets paid regardless of whether you are watching him; as long as the rest of the media supports him he will continue to make money and get in the news for each new act of degeneracy. Getting him fired is the only way to counter him.

this. we tried that for years and it didn't work

I unironically kek'd to this. OP you are not a faggot today. Don't push your luck though you are usually a faggot.

/thread

Protip: he won't get fired just for triggering some trumpcuck snowflakes. That's his job, retard. Saying Trump liked to suck cock isn't homophobic

you realize that Sup Forums was just pretending to be SJWs when doing this?

>Sean Faggity

He will get fired if ads get pulled due to public outrage though.

FoxNews is already in enough trouble. Sean is just shilling for his employer on this issue.

If someone at FoxNews said something homophobic like Colbert did about Trump they would be sued and fired.

Boycott everything except canned goods and ammunition

Needless to say, honestly, as someone who grew up on talk radio, doing a hashtag blitz like that isn't his style.

It's a generational thing.

hannity knows hes next

/thread

>things that will never happen: the post

It's fun watching all you faggots get all butthurt

Hes playing good cop, were playing bad cop. This is good. We get him fired for not playing by his own rules and cuckservative mouthpieces of the meteor look open minded compared to the gay community. Its a win win

I dare him to say Obama's mouth is a cockholster. Fox would fire his ass on the spot

Is he fucking dumb boycotting it literally means changing the channel.

>I'm against boycotts
>If you don't like him don't watch

Wouldn't changing the channel be a boycott?

Its not targeting all of his advertisers and refusing to buy their products until they cancel their contract with his show.

What did Colbert say?