Oh no Sup Forums, we've been found out. The dindus are on to us

Oh no Sup Forums, we've been found out. The dindus are on to us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cvbmVyRIV8I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Guys I got a nigger problem irl. Some hardcore gang member drug dealers have moved into the small apartment 2 blocks from me. When I drove by they threw a beer bottle at my jeep for being white. I called the cops but they didn't do anything. They don't yet know it was me who called. But I want these niggers GONE. I want them DEAD but I'll have to settle for arrested. They are extremely dangerous, armed, Somalian looking giga niggers. Any suggestions?

call the cops, tell them you saw them dealing drugs, and one of them looked like he had a gun.

Good idea. I didn't consider lying because lol I'm white. But I will. Also you just reminded me, 2 months ago I was in my yard and a nigger stopped on the side of the road, pulled out a gun, and started firing at us. We didn't call the police because we had nothing to go on. Now by process of deduction, I know it was those same niggers. I didn't know they had moved in yet back then.

So now I don't even need to lie I can truthfully say those niggers once opened fire on us in our own yard before speeding off.

The only real solution is to plant eveidence of some kind and call it in. Drugs that can get them put away for very long are expensive. A single grenade would probably do it because a lot of states are strict about that. What are your state weapon/drug laws like ?

Virginia. I think the laws are lenient enough. My dad owned a grenade and dynamite and automatic weapons. I don't have the connections for that and he is dead now. But if I could I would definitely plant evidence.

Niggers caused me to rip this lizard in half my mommy said I'm a sick guy

>nigger stopped on the side of the road, pulled out a gun, and started firing at us. We didn't call the police because we had nothing to go on.

An ied made with regular fertilizer would probably be enough, then just call it in, create a motive or something.

Wearing a wire and inciting them to make a death threat would probably be extremely easy and get a restraining order too if not time.

Do they give you the stink eye when you pass ?

I wasn't able to get his license plate or see his face it was dark. Nigger faces can't be seen at night.

Ok definitely death threat, the problem is you need to get them angry enough to say, I'll fucking kill you, or hurt you. You should've called in the first incident, the cops will likely side with you if these guys have a rap sheet, which I bet they do.

Yes they just stared down my family extremely hard just an hour ago as we were driving home. If they find out which house is ours we're done for. It's what made me post this. I need them gone.

youtube.com/watch?v=cvbmVyRIV8I

Forgot the link, apparently.

If they find out who I am they'll probably send someone to kill me. I would like to get rid of them covertly and have them be too stupid to realize who set them up.

DA RIGHT HONKY!!! YOU BEEN FOUND OUT!~!

Anonymous tip lines.

One idea I had (that I'm not "doing" (sorry FBI)) is since they are not yet aware of who I am, is make a very powerful molotov cocktail, not even standard I mean you throw this shit and a whole house will explode. And go there and torch their cars and whatever else they got, and be gone before they even see me.

What you want is a controlled confrontation. You want the voice recorder on your phone active, and if these guys are that edgy all you are going to need to do is look at them hard to provoke them.
The problem is your safety. You need to provoke them, record it somehow (voice in pocket, video accross street) and still getaway without getting hurt. Do you have friends with CC licences ? or kevlar vests for extra safety ?

Or you make sure to have a carload of friend around the corner to bail you out.

Is that thing dead?

I would agree with you if niggers had any semblance of self control. They're so impulsive I think there's a real chance I'd be murdered right then and there. Since it's a group of thugs they might drag me into their apartment, where I'll be tortured and when they find the wire, killed. Then dropped somewhere miles away.

user if you get into arson you are risking a whole lot. planting evidence is not so big a deal and to prove unless they catch you right in the act.

If I volunteered to be an informant for the police, for just this one occasion to get these guys, would the police be up for it? These guys are so edgy like you said that merely walking past their hangout spot in the parking lot and they will go APE immediately. I will be beaten up, hopefully not stabbed, and the police will swoop in immediately from around the corner to take them down.

Ok so it really needs to be planting evidence. Or you just call in a false story and the chances are they are going to be doing something illegal anyway.
I would try this first, Make it serious enough to have cops sent there.

Set something out for them to steal (bike, computer/phone in a car, etc.) and put a camera or GPS on it. Check the laws to make sure it's worth enough to get a felony.

Good point planting evidence is the best plan so far I think as it does not reveal my identity or cause a huge investigation to who burned down a bunch of shit.

Bullet casings and slugs can be used as evidence you fucking idiot. Fake and gay.

Wow I'm writing that one down too, thanks. Good ideas so far. These niggers are the worst kind of nigger I'm in fear for my life. They are all carrying concealed guns they grab at them as I pass by and they stare me down.

Oh fuggg

The nigger picked up the bullet casings. He only fired 2 shots. Then he stayed in the street for another 30-40 seconds while we ran in the opposite direction, no doubt picking up the casings before speeding off. This is real. I'm in fear for my life.

Hmm, In that case, I would just call the cops and reason with them. It looks good on them professionally when they can take someone down and express your concern for your own safety. Embellish a bit so you really get their attention.