Heckler & Koch Building US Factory In Georgia

>Heckler & Koch is building a US factory in Georgia, a welcome surprise for US gun buyers. The German arms manufacturer is building a 23 million dollar facility in Columbus, Georgia to built pistols, sport, and hunting guns.

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/05/03/heckler-koch-building-us-factory-georgia/

Makes sense, I don't imagine they get much sales in the EUSSR.

Guns are for small dick losers anyway. It's 2017.

Are these massive military companies like Lockheed Martin, H&K, etc. Owned by a family or by the goverment?

In Mexico only goverment can produce weapons

It's because their rifle won a U.S. military contract, and to be Berry Compliant: must be made in the USA.

If they can achieve the same quality of their German guns, this will be a profitable investment.

Sounds like you're cucked.

Heckler & Koch factories in Germany look fucking amazing

I would like to work in a place like that

Pretty much

That's not a factory, that looks like a fucking temple.

Private Business.

>mfw I can hopefully get the shit they can't import here without it getting cucked by retarded US laws

>Building an H&K factory right next to Ft. Benning

Perfect.

That's what liberals who want to encase it in concrete want it to look like

That's fucking Chernobyl.

Redpill me on the VP9. I liked the ergonomics but haven't quite been ready to make the purchase.

Tyrone will laugh as the 9mm bounces off his ebony hide.

Solid gun, feels great in your hands. As good as any other gun at that price point, better than a lot of spendier ones.

Is this shitposting, or is Mexico just a fucking retard?

This. .45 or bust.

>not getting something chambered in 50AfricanEliminator

>ten feet higher.

Witch rifle?

>have FN
>can't buy shit without a permit wich requires jumping through 5 hoops on fire a week
>tfw

HK makes top quality guns worth every single penny. This will also be bringing jobs back into the US. Hopefully Americans can be reminded of how and what it means to build the best in the market again.

Life has to suck if you're a spineless miserable roofucker or yurotrash.

>witch rifle

>implying they'll sell to pleb civvies who aren't worthy enough to hold them

>implying they're going to pass up such a great opportunity to make oodles of money

>permit wich
I imagined something like a Loo Witch that prevents EuroPoors from buying guns like decent civilized folk

Glock quality went to shit when they started making handguns in Georgia.

Will I get a real SL8? I really want an SL8.

Dog Bless :DDDD