Why are all the popular "alt-right/lite" e-celebs canadian or british?

Why are all the popular "alt-right/lite" e-celebs canadian or british?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NEl4XcoSMf8&t=4379s
youtube.com/watch?v=MjcD4ZBagZA
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=k2V3NrvThlg
youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg
youtube.com/watch?v=gQ8Sj9FFmRc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They are fed up with the cultural marxism in their countries.

>tfw I'm too lazy to post all the info showing lauren is a Jew, Moly is a Jew, Milo is a Jew, Gavin sucks Jew cock and works for a Jew, etc. etc.

Americans are a consumer class, the idea of 'making something' is foreign to them

None of those faggots deserve to be up there with Moly

but why are they spending all their time shilling in our country and not their own?
I need a rundown, are they really all controlled op?

They know that their countries are fucked and they wants to warn the rest of us.

faggot countries create lots of faggot attention whores
what more explanation do you need?

>who cares about their arguments, i dont like their ancestry

>List is entirely alt-liters who counter signal ethnonationalism
Fancy Spencer
Mike Kikewife and Sven-not-so-much
Andrew Anglin

No one takes American accents seriously.

Be honest with yourself. This faggy alt-right niche that these cunts are carving out for themselves isn't genuine, except for maybe in the case of PJW who has always been a conspiracy guy and had his own podcast in 2001. Southern is an opportunistic attention whore, Molyneux is a fucking psychopath, Gavin is some PUNCH A NAZI faggot that sucks kike cock and is owned by them, etc You should know better about the MO of Jewish people, they're beginning to represent themselves in the new wave of right wing backlash too. How convenient that they were nowhere to be seen a few years ago.

Because anglos are gods chosen people

Spencer gets demonized by the left and the right though and doesn't have half the following most of the people in OP do. people on here claim he's a Jew shill trying to make WN look bad.
Also add Styxx to your list, all of them have a faction of the following a PJW or Sargon have.

why?

JonTron is murican

No, we pay other to do it because we have to much money. Limeys and moosefuckers lap it up because they are so poor and would be selling their tight asses on the street to Xi and Abdul if not for the USA. Fucking ingrates/

The Queen secretly controls all these alt lite e celebs and uses them to bait you American bears to driving your disability scooters where she wants you to go.

The alt-right is a movemnt for jews

wtf you mean shilling in your country? the internet is not a country.

Bullshit, it's just that most of you lazy cunts take no pride in the English language. Why would you? The Anglo settlers that built your country are long dead and all that's left are the mongrelized children of immigrants, in fact the vast majority of your white population descends from fucking krautniggers of all things. I have heard hundreds of American public speakers and lecturers who speak intelligibly and with confidence and projection, and the difference is they annunciate and don't slur their words together like a room temperature IQ yank retard.

As a natsoc myself I love Jon. He needs to come back but always be prepared before debating.

Why did you use the flag of The Kingdom of Great Britain and not the flag of The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland?

Share blue has really fallen in their standards

this is actually an interesting question

there aren't any notable canadian or british white nationalists, though

outside of Steven "Gas Em Louder" Crowder, but even Hitler would disavow Crowder

I can't understand most of your country's retarded accents (scottish, cockney, wales) so don't get me started.

Why are so many white nationalists have tatoos?

Don't they know that they are going to get strung up with the niggers and jews on the day of the rope for being degenerates who mutilate their bodies?

>shilling in our country and not their own?
m8 the internet is not your country

thought they were all bongs except lauren

Reminder to hide/ignore Shareblue's divide and conquer tactics.

molyneux was raised in canada and mcinnes' father was.. well you can guess by the surname

This

you know what I mean. All of them are known to travel around the US and lobby for "our interests" except for PJW I believe. And most of their subscriber base are Americans.

canadian and american accents are nearly identical tho

Start a YouTube channel burger bro, break the mold

What are you talking aboot, eh?

when you sit in shit long enough you eventually get sick of it

because america is hardcucked by the jews atm

fuck off shill

Because america is full of weed smoking lazy fucks and canada and britain are actually productive

they're just in it for the money desu

AYO HOL UP

youtube.com/watch?v=NEl4XcoSMf8&t=4379s

why does she have steve-o's face

You have seen the (((american education system))) right?

this makes sense. most Americans actually have jobs and shit to take care of while leafs and bongs just sit around poking their noses in things

Wait, Crowder is a leaf? I guess that makes sense, considering he's a comedian.

you know somethings bad when even the jew is protesting the jew.

marriage material

>lauren is a Jew,

proof?

>Moly is a Jew,

proof?

He's right, though. Barring da Québécois. Dere Hanglish is a bit weird, hein? Dey put da letter HACHE w'ere hit isn't, but don't put it w'ere hit is.

>shilling in our country and not their own?
Because it's more profitable.

top kek

He's a Quebecois - or least his mother was. His father is American (Michigan).

Only a French-Canadian could pull an accent like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=MjcD4ZBagZA

enjoy the Trump crimping your trade leaf

I would simply annex you and move canadiens to corsica wehr they belong

Probably because we still have faith that America can still be saved. We're getting fucked silly bu the 'slums but America won't put up with that shit. We want America to stay good.

'Oh yeah, dat is hexactly hit. 'E knows it well. Il l'a vraiment l'affaire.

lauren isnt jewish

moly's mother is jewish i think im not sure. he's been raised as a christian though

Becuase Canada is a lost hope and the decent people who come out of it are desperate and half broken.

because our countries are further down the progressive rabbit hole than the united states

No basis in reality. Shariablue/reddit/JIDF /CTR faggits from Montreal and Toronto, while prolific, do not represent the population at large. More often than not, most sensible Canadians are politically indestinguishable from center right Americans. Given our countries history and closeness both morally,politically and geographically, it shouldn't be surprising that people up here pay attention to what happens in the USA, especially since you guys are largely the trend setters for the west.

You can't thump your chest hollering "WERE NUMBER ONE! WE'RE NUMBER ONE!" (While actually being the leader of the free world, I might add) and then turn around and act indignant or surprised that you have neighbors that actually give a shit about what goes on in your country, especially when leftist parasites are prolific.

kanukistan strong in this thread

They keep invading us and changing our view. One of us needs to become literally Hitler.

They see me rollin', they hatIN'

white people need jews. you literally can't do anything without them

basically we are fucking hot chix and making piles of gold

while badger bugger land you are regulated to fuck n back so you gota suck youtube cock to get hits to get a bit of american ad gold

controlled resistance

I thought PJW was Aussie?

Is Brittany Pettibone American?

I am pas mal sûr dat da juifs were not responsable for heveryting haccomplished by Europe or Nort' América.

So Americans cant/won't dig too far into their pasts to figure out they're frauds.

McInnes is both Canadian and British. I'm surprised his teeth don't grow through his chin.

Molyneux's mother, whom he cut ties with long ago, is a Jew. He's been calling out Jews and Zionism increasingly though, and subtly so it's hard to call it anti-semitism.

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ

Also, I t'ink you guys would henjoy dis song.

youtube.com/watch?v=k2V3NrvThlg

annex canada now
race war now!

In all seriousness, holding it would be difficult.

why?
beavers?

If uneducated Viet and Afghan farmers with old soviet rifles give you trouble, imagine fighting people who can blend in seamlessly with your population and have one of the highest firearm ownership rates in the world.

The only 2 on there worth listening are Molyneux and PJW at a distant 2nd. Molyneux isn't even a Nazi but he's the only person I've heard whose speaking skills can sometimes rival Hitler's.

Milo is ok when he can stop talking about black cock for 5 minutes and form a legit argument, which isn't often so fuck him.

Sargon is a soft bitch who denies white genocide because "well they're not actually getting literally massacred so it doesn't count".

Southern is a hot attention whore with arguments and points we've all heard before but she's got bigger balls than Sargon ever did, I'll give her that.

Gavin butt fucked himself on camera and talked about a 3 way he did where him and this other guy were fucking the slut's same hole and the other guys condom slid off and then when Gavin thrust, his cock went right into the condom. He also made out with Milo.

If those last 4 are our bannermen, we should open the borders now.

you miseducated beaver buggering tundra rat

the usa never lost a war

because JFK send some boys to fcuk around inslopey jungle for a bit while all capitalsits woulda nixed the whole thing, thank the commies aka fascists aka democrats here in usa
the likes fo me and regular americans would go though cnada like shit through a goose
I already said u surrendering frenchie fags would be in corsica before you can say pootine
CORSICA

What the fuck is going to happen on 5.5??

Quite a good description. Especially ditching the pleb tier ones...

Consider Weimerica Weekly, the host speaks very well...he speaks of the inability of Westerners to achieve happiness (mostly because of cultural degeneracy).

and gay

Dude, you guys went to Vietnam to save the Southern Vietnamese who WEREN'T communists. Your grasp on your own military history is pretty fucked.

They're canaries in coal mines, first to react to impending doom.

around leaves don't be at ease

I'll check it out, thanks.

A good Molyneux video where he calls out the hypocrisy of a Jew:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg

The Truth About World War 1: towards the end, Stefan details the Zionist agenda and how WW1 and 2 helped them create their ethno-state Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=gQ8Sj9FFmRc

He does these things respectfully and factually.

the cia is famous for falsifying it's agents passports and birth records to appear british or canadian.

>talked about a 3 way he did where him and this other guy were fucking the slut's same hole and the other guys condom slid off and then when Gavin thrust, his cock went right into the condom
that is fucking disgusting, user. just typing that out was degenerate

>He does these things respectfully and factually.

I think that people have a hard time believing that Stephan is morally rooted- as though there are perfectly moral actions in an immoral world.

I watched the Jew video...and like most of Steph's callers, I find them insufferable...not sure why Steph entertains them other than to show how intellectually bankrupt the opposition is.

>the usa never lost a war

Because Canadians and Brits are naturally subversive and will quickly turn a white identity movement into a cuckolding contest.

it's because the US is the world stage, dummy

Well said

Lauren Southern is hot. Milo is based af.

Most of them HAVE been around for years already faggot

Southern is trash b/c is female, and a Canadian 'conservative.'

Milo is OBVIOUSLY opporotunistic, and has improper (for a society) views about the sexual activity of minors.