How do we stop Drumpf?

Low test, low energy, low intelligence. He's leading us into a war with North Korea. Tired of losing bros... what do we do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c55PtTyvfE4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's high test, high energy, 160 IQ and is attempting to talk to Kim like an adult in order to get him to the negotiating table instead of just shitting on him as a human like 'the black wicked monkey' we just had in office, according to Kim.

The only thing I'm tired of are idiots like you.

fuck you. cultural marxists and political correct pundits all need to die.

Yeah, Kim constantly threatening to bomb us, with China in their corner isn't a bad thing... riiiiight.

Sage goes in all fields. The students from UC are here for class credit.

Why are you so angry that I'm pointing out real concerns?

end it all KYS

Attack his ego

Use facts over alt-right feelings

Facts, like?

Appeal to the high school graduates not the Southern fuck their sister Trump voters

sage shill

Try posting better looking girls. 5/10. Would fuck but not date long term.

typical libtard projecting as usual. let me guess, other nations treat women with as much respect as we do in the west right? we're all equal and america are the bad guys right?

Typical righty whitey tighty, changing the subject when nothing from the OP was addressed.

I don't know about you but im ready to see some republican blood. Whos ready for the next american civil war? Libs would win by a huge margin on account that these bucktooth chicken fuckers are too drunk to shoot straight.

Hmm

youtube.com/watch?v=c55PtTyvfE4

Reagan had Grenada, why can't Trump have North Korea? Neither can feed themselves.

A woman who speaks her mind and is unafraid of idiotic detractors.
This kills the alt-right.

I like her hips, very grabbable. I want to fill her full of baby gravy.

She's pretty thicc.